[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COMING THIS SUMMER...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
REEEEEEEE: The Movie

https://youtu.be/BN5mr9BPNQ4
>>
Featuring an original soundtrack

https://soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark
>>
>>29378812
Composed by Mark M Mark
>>
need a mark in my squad
>>
>>29378793
what the fuck are those... noises?
>>
>>29379012
uh..you could say that
>>
>>29378812
>>29378793

Older than the internet senpai.

but yeah that's what happens when you care about politics and religion, and also are probably literally autistic
>>
How the fuck do you end up like this as an adult? I can understand as an elementary school student, in fact I was that person in elementary school. My behavior got sorted out real quick.

How do you be a nice enough kid to not need to learn not to behave like this, and then somehow regress into a wild 5-year-old as an adult?
>>
>>29378793

triggrodactyl has short arms.
>>
File: 1466111655849.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466111655849.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
The spinoff is better honestly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQUeZx82VmU
>>
>>29379206
>It's the Eric ANNNNDREE SHOW
>>
>>29379206

That guy has the low inhibition and muscles down, but dick says he isn't too alpha.
>>
>>29379206
What a world dude
>>
>>29379550
owkay
>>
DELETE THIS

You never turn your back on a fellow robot!
>>
obviously autistic the kid sounds like a whiny little bitch, but I have to say I respect him. he got pissed and he gave these guys hell. he probably made them feel pretty threatened and embarrassed. his awkward screeches had me cringing, and I'm sure it was way worse in person. maybe that bigot will think twice before protesting next time.

the better way would have been to just calmly explain to the man that he is a biggot and his behavior offends you. make your point, be curt but keep your cool, the walk away.
>>
>>29378793
Why is this video getting reposted everywhere again? This is old as fuck. It's a classic, but for how old it is and for how often it's posted now I just don't understand.
>>
>>29380677
Probably got posted on Reddit.
>>
>Mark shut up

lmfao
>>
>>29378793

Both Student and the Protester are idiots.
>>
>>29380644
Yeah that'll show them for their peaceful assembly and spewing non SJW approved speech
>>
>>29378793
This is what happens when a reddit user encounters a non-liberal opinion
>>
>>29378793
Mark!!!
shut the fuck up mark
>>
File: enemy.jpg (37 KB, 330x394) Image search: [Google]
enemy.jpg
37 KB, 330x394
>>29380644
>maybe that bigot will think twice before protesting next time.
literally tumblr: the mindset. "maybe this opinion will stop existing if I scream at this person and run back to my safe space"

kys
>>
>>29380644
That kid couldn't control himself. Just because he was offended by the sign doesn't give him the right to scream or be aggressive. The protestor with the sign actually handled the situation well by not retaliating, he knew the kid wasn't going to do any real harm and was only venting out of anger.

Bottom line, the right thing to do would have been to just not confront the protestors at all and just walk away; they weren't harassing him.

I'm saying this as someone who's genuinely autistic.
>>
>>29380644
More like how to make sure nobody sides with you or takes you seriously. I don't even know what stupid bullshit they were protesting but hell I'd be on there side in this situation. I sure as hell ain't taking the side of the screaming mentally challenged twat.

Going full autist only ever hurts your cause.
>>
>dat top 10 anime protest
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 267x189
He acted completely normally. What is the issue here? Explain yourself Robot!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.