[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys is it just me or does everyone else act like a zombie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: images-5.jpg (7 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
7 KB, 226x223
Hey guys is it just me or does everyone else act like a zombie with no opinions?

I mean I try to instigate opinions and debate people on topics but when I ask people to tell me what they think using basic rudimentary logic in real life they just go

>..................................................................uh...............................................................I dont know..........

Im starting to think everyone is retarded. The only place where I can go to debate is online.
>>
File: sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46 KB, 376x401
>>29378693
>Hey guys is it just me or does everyone else

When starting off a sentence like this, it is always just you
>>
>>29378693
Stick to online.
People are gonna universally feign ignorance for any number of reasons.
I'd fucking do it and I'm smarter than you.
>>
File: shitposting.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
967 KB, 490x367
Sometimes true, sometimes people just don't want to look like a retard arguing on the internet. When I see an anti-trump post online I just click away, not worth my time.
>>
>>29378693
lets cut the crap right now: i know people like you that "try to instigate opinions" and shit. You don't want to support logic in every day lives or even have a real point to make, you just want to debate an annoy people as to prove moral superiority.
Just stop being a nuisance already and stay on these forums for your debates and shit.
>>
>>29378718
Ironically that comic paints a picture that the entire world is zombified/sheep, including those who think most people but a few are sheep. The implied only exception is the artist in this picture. Unless its saying people are all equally deep, in which case why don't they simply talk to each other and find out? Consistent experiences like OP's which coincide with my own would contradict this worldview.
>>
>>29378693
Normies are stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=80+mph
>>
Most people here are above average in intelligence. There's also the fact that normalfags generally don't relaly care about issues beyond what they can leverage to get social clout. They're feminists not because they actually support anything that feminism sets out to do, but because feminism is cool and they want to be liked. They can't defend their 'beliefs' because they only ever discuss them with others who agree, but only so far as it's cool.

If you want to be entertained bring a book or whip out your phone. I learned long ago how to chameleon my way through social interaction. Always look to a person's behaviors, not what they say.
>>
>>29378820
>Most people here are above average in intelligence

this meme needs to stop
>>
>>29378785
If you can't see the irony in this, you're my favorite kind of retarded
>>
>>29378759
You are not smarter than me

More egotistical maybe, but not smarter.
>>
>>29378852
I think it was true and is becoming less and less slowly as time wears on.
>>
>>29378693
In college, the professor asks a discussion question and then the entire class just sits there in awkward silence without a single answer.

I always wait 10-15 seconds, then answer because nobody else will.

Just basic shit, like "what is the economic benefit of free speech?"

*crickets*

Have people gotten dumber? Or have they always been this dumb?
>>
>>29378852
i would say 4chan in general is significantly smarter than the average population, especially when you dont count /b/.
/r9k/ specifically is probably on the lower end
>>
File: 1443925293068.png (14 KB, 474x606) Image search: [Google]
1443925293068.png
14 KB, 474x606
>>29378785

Lel. stop being so insecure. The big bad autists aren't out to get you and make you look dumb. Some people just want to have a nice discussion.
>>
>>29378820
>Most people here are above average in intelligence.
This was believable before /r9k/ became around the fourth most popular board on a website with millions of monthly visitors.
>>
>>29378764
>impying you support trump

Clever shitposting, very subtle
>>
>>29378785
Why would higher intelligence equate to "moral superiority?"

Might have some personal issues to work through, bud.
>>
File: Mount-stupid-–-Borgerlyst.jpg (23 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Mount-stupid-–-Borgerlyst.jpg
23 KB, 600x338
>>29378906
Lmao this fukken guy

Xkcd is blowing you the fuck out
>>
>>29378852

Awfully problematic that the people two SD to the right don't agree with feminism and social justice isn't it?
>>
>>29378693
you aren't wrong.

most people are not really people, they are tamed animals.

but basically they have to trust you before they would engage in a debate or something.

insecure cowards, but that's what they all are.
>>
Most people don't want to argue shit. They're trying to get you to fuck off but you're too autistic to take the hint.
>>
>>29378959
How exactly

You posted a pic but it vaidates nothing to you.

Are you one of those people who need to feel superior to random people on the internet so you NEED the last reply.

Or are you just a shitposter?
>>
I like Latino women at college, because they do not know ANYTHING about ANYTHING. They don't pretend to either. You can explain anything to them and they'll just say "woooowww you know your shit!" with a glazed vacant look in their eyes.

Weird group of women.
>>
>>29379025
That's my first post in the thread. I'm someone else. You're getting btfo is what is happening
>>
>>29378805
No you dickhead, he's pointing out that everyone probably has those thought and that they are kind of stupid. In a way he's acknowledging that he also has caught himself thinking that.
>>
>>29378693
most normies focus on wageslaving and pop culture, they don't go on the internet to find some drama to get stressed over and end up with 100s of opinions on dozens of different topics
>>
>>29379097
This. Jesus Christ it feels like the autism is concentrated into this thread
>>
>>29379009
The idea that they would have to put out an thought that might not accepted rather rejected, that they dare not have nor show any ideas that are not already concerned as "THE NORM"

even in daily life any question the uses rudimentary cogititive skills and opinions may invalidate "the NORM" putting them in the slightest risk of social objectication.

Cowards the lot of animals.
>>
>>29379130
Socrates how about you just stop being an asshole
>>
>>29379074
Ohhh so your a shitposter, a little bit of both. Gotcha.

I'll let you have the last post
>>
>>29378805
No, fuckass. Everyone has their head too far up their pretentious ass. Especially you, it seems.
>>
Not everyone needs an opinion on something you stupid asshole. Also, it's kind of hard to think on the spot when some autist asks for their opinion on something, especially something they probably don't even think about.
>>
>>29379165
Hey asshole why are you so angry, you type like a normie woman.

Having a opinions is being an asshole?
Na you are just retarded.
>>
>>29378718
Actully that is just the writer projecting his feeling on everyone.

Most "normies" never even think about that stuff becuase they dont think or ask questions.

They really are sheep. Or robots.
>>
>>29379069
I have seen this actully

Its not that latino woman are any diff, its just that they seem to most vocal about it.

The rest of them just seem to be quiet.
>>
>>29379245
You give yourself too much credit. Anyone above an 80 IQ makes these pseudophilosophical observations and asks these pseudophilosophical questions. You're not special.
>>
>>29379097
How do you know "probably everyone" has had the same thoughts? Generalize somewhere else.
>>29379154
Again, "everyone." You're implying that your state of thinking is better than mine, yet that is somehow not supposed to be "pretentious." I'll pass on the patronization from the moron.
>>
>>29379356
And who are you to tell people how much they are? Some random stranger? How egotistical are you?
Btw thats a retorical question.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better on the internet, if you feel threatened by these ideas you should just put your head in the dirt and bury yourself.

Noone gives a shit gtfo
>End of transmission
>>
>>29379442
>And who are you to tell people how much they are? Some random stranger? How egotistical are you?
Oh the ironing.
>>
>>29379475
>ironing

Oh you telling people how smart they are.
You can't even english.

The irony.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160612-231806.jpg (117 KB, 479x401) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160612-231806.jpg
117 KB, 479x401
>>29379475
>>29379533
BTFO!

Bitch you got beat. Git gud.
>>
>>29379533
You're in no position to call other people stupid if you can't even comprehend sarcasm.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160611-234036.jpg (83 KB, 357x398) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160611-234036.jpg
83 KB, 357x398
>>29379619
You have no position to tell people online intelligence when you can't even use english.
>>
>>29379679
Google "malapropism."
>>
>>29379732
Google "The english language".
>>
>>29379149
You're retarded m8

Like really retarded
>>
>>29378785
This anons absolutely right though. Not everyone is looking to get into a pointless debate about politics/religion at every conversation. Especially when they always lead to the same conclusion, heavy topics like these have no clear answer and are just tiresome to talk about. The only reason tools like OP want to do it is so they can circlejerk over their obvious /pol/ inspired shitty ideas and seem intelligent to the other person. Just look how these debates usually end up online, its a fucking shit show. They have no place in casual conversion.

TL;DR: Quit being autistic OP and maybe people will stop trying to avoid talking to you you in the school hallway
>>
File: 1460234089537.gif (267 KB, 399x560) Image search: [Google]
1460234089537.gif
267 KB, 399x560
>>29378693
Speech is an overrated phenomenon

Other people aren't stupid, we're just not really wired to talk about important stuff vocally. The only thing that keeps humans from living in caves and "claiming" wives is peer pressure and fear of abandoning comfort.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.