[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon I cant find you on facebook.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: obamasweat.jpg (17 KB, 275x246) Image search: [Google]
obamasweat.jpg
17 KB, 275x246
>Hey anon I cant find you on facebook.
>>
Just tell them you don't use Facebook, faggot. It's becoming a norm to not use it anyway.
>>
>>29378679
No, I have not met a single person that doesnt use facebook.
>>
>>29378692
And I haven't met a single person who doesn't have a cell phone, in the past 5 years, when I tell people that I don't they just say they hate their plan or something and move on with the conversation.
>>
among the more hipster circles it's cool not to have facebook
>>
I managed to ignore facebook all the way up to college.
>2 friends after one year
Went even worse than I thought kek.
>>
>>29378618
Oh jeez, must be my settings.
Ok, try again!

>Stacy Thundercunt has invited you to join her network. Accept/Decline
>>
I've been telling people for years that I deleted my FB page after years of inactivity.

It's an easy sell.
>>
>>29378679
>It's becoming a norm to not use it anyway
Oh shit, I need to sign up
>>
>forced to work around/talk to normies using facebook and social media garbage like twitter, instagram, snapchat and all that other stuff
>they ask me why I don't have facebook or any social media apps
>get seen as some kind of primitive caveman
Why do they care so much about shit like facebook? I honestly don't see anything good in it. It's annoying and pointless.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.