[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lowering neighbors' property value by continuing to exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464986982797.png (137 KB, 817x626) Image search: [Google]
1464986982797.png
137 KB, 817x626
>tfw lowering neighbors' property value by continuing to exist
>>
>>29378604

> tfw have no impact on outside world whatsoever
>>
>>29378604
>live in suburban georgia
>black people move into neighborhood
>all the whities at the homeowners meetings start making allusions to dropping property values and start talking about selling their homes
What the fuck is up with this backwards ass place?
>>
>>29379050
The first guy out is the only one that gets full value.
>>
>>29379050
if they are section 8, expect more niggers to move in and fuck up the neighborhood

house values will indeed fall

worst part is the owners will rent out the houses left behind
>>
>>29379126
No, we don't live in a shithole like Marietta. The place is genuinely nice, good upper middle class families live here, it's just that the neighborhood has more black people now.
>>
>>29379180
Are they functioning human beings or are they just naggers who leave KFC buckets everywhere.
>>
>>29379215
They're normal people.
>>
>>29379180
Just because the parents are functioning properly doesn't mean the children will. Children can bring in other delinquents.
>>
>>29379269
That might be it. Goddamn, there's so much politics at work when you buy a fucking house.

I never asked to be involved in your racewar, America.
>>
File: 1416382366231.jpg (36 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1416382366231.jpg
36 KB, 436x436
>>29378604
>neighbors are the richest for a few blocks around and continue to raise property value by adding more and more shit to their house
>>
>>29379269
I've seen this a bunch of times, high functioning middle class black families try raising their kids with a soft hand like their white friends, but those soft kids fall in with the niggers and turn into street rats and bring their filth back home.
>still funny when a wasp-afied black dad suddenly goes old school and tries to slap the nigger out of a hood rat
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.