[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make sur i don't forget the wrongs people have done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462774102466.jpg (28 KB, 540x258) Image search: [Google]
1462774102466.jpg
28 KB, 540x258
So many people shoowed their true colors and left me for dead. I used to always go out of my way to help others

Even my mother and eldest bro kept kicking me when i was already down and rotting,struggling.

Needless to say,i was extremely bitter at how people waited till fucked up things out of my control kept fucking me up before twisting the blde in the wound

few miracles happenned. Another miracle could possibly happen,it would be the greatest relief ,if it happens,it would wipe away my "downfall"

As i'm getting back to normal,my anger and bitterness is fading away. BUT I MUST NEVER FORGET the harsh truth that people will let you down to rot when you hit rock bottom.Others will take pleasure in seeing you struggle

I must not go back to the naive old me who wanted to help everyone and always went out of his way to be extra kind to people.

But i also don't want to be constantly bitter

Any tips?
>>
bump31445433
>>
>>29378459

Nobody left you for dead.

Stop it with the hyperbole.
>>
>>29379476
>The judge let me rot in this jail

>Nobody let you rot in jail. Stop it with the hyperbole

Why?
>>
>>29379579

Oh ok.

So what happened? what did they do to you?

Who left you for dead? tell me the story.
>>
>>29378459
Choose;
constantly bitter or Forget the wrongs others have done.

You can't have both.
>>
>>29379617
the story is 2 post long,posted the same thread on adv and it has the story

>>>/adv/17270113

you might have heard it here before the "miracle" happened, cause i made a thread going in details and it reached 100 posts

>>29379621
So just cut these people out of your life and forget about them?
>>
>>29379702

Meh.

I can tell when someone's telling a one-sided story.

Truth is, I have a very great deal of experience in overcoming grudges, it's been one of the biggest battles of my life. I also like to help others like me. I have a great deal of wisdom to offer you, to be frank.

But not when you insult my intelligence with a vague, emotionally appealing sob story. Everyone is a big bad meanie, and you did nothing wrong or have no shortcomings.

I came into this thread to feel you out, and decide if I wanted to help you. I don't.

But I will leave you this: Be careful with the language you use inside your head. Your internal dialogue will shape your reality.

Nobody left you to rot, nobody twisted a knife in you.

What you had was a disagreement. and an argument. Insults were exchanged and everyone got worked up. People say things they regret in the heat of the moment. But you paint it in overly dramatic tones, and I find it very disingenuous. I don't like histrionics, and neither do most people.

Anyways, good luck.
>>
>>29380123
Lol,what are you on about?

No not everybody is a "big bad meanie"

I got great friends who were there for me. And the same friends know the others who didnt give fuck and even commented on it

"i have great deal of wisdom" let me guess, you have an over 190 IQ too? I'll be fine once i totally get back to normal

i just need to speed up the process.Keep your help for your enlightened genius "iamverysmart" mind,i won't need it
>>
>>29380123
You type like a pure autismo my friend.
>>
>>29380412
maybe, i never write in english except when writing online. i learned it by playing video games and watching shows

someday i'll properly learn english and how to write in english. not yet tho
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.