[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here literally /no friends/ ? how do you feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11
File: 1445572896832.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1445572896832.png
146 KB, 554x439
who here literally /no friends/ ?
how do you feel about this?
in my case i stopped feeling long time ago
>>
Yeah, since I was 11

I'm 21 now. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>29377997
I have "friends," I guess. But I really just use them for free drugs and alcohol. When it comes right down to it, I feel more lonely around them then I do when I'm actually physically alone. At least when it's just me and my thoughts I don't have to hear a bunch of stupid dribble.
>>
I hate interacting with people when I'm not completely anonymous so it's ok.
>>
>>29377997
I just pulled a knife on a "friend", also a robot, who only hanged out with me because I used to buy him food, alcohol and drugs. He threatened to punch me in the face and I pulled out a knife. I didn't harm him though, it was just so he would start taking me seriosly and stop with the fucking threatening thing.

Obviously, we're not gonna hang out any time soon. Lol
>>
File: eeidjaddewzzzzzz.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eeidjaddewzzzzzz.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29377997

i have 4-5 good friends that would hang out with me every single day if we lived in the same city but we don't

in the city i live in i have 1-2 friends, and ill hang out with 1 of them 1-2x a week most likely

i want to have at least 5 good solid friends in this city that i can call and chill with. thats my standard before i get a gf bcuz having a gf when you have no friends is pointless, you revolve all your happiness around her eventually bcuz she's the only person in your life, and then you end up hurt if you break up
>>
I don't. How do I feel about it? Not good, however I have stopped blaming myself, so that's a plus.
>>
>>29378129
So what you're saying is you don't belong on this thread? What was the point of this post you just made?
>>
yes

diagnosed schizoid

wish i had someone to be emotionally intimate with sometimes though. being loved sounds nice.
>>
I get along with a lot of people but I'm not interesting enough to talk to outside of work or school
>>
>>29377997
If this site went down I'd kill myself, my parents and my caseworker are the only contacts on my phone.

I would have no one without you guys.
>>
File: 1374824101049.jpg (83 KB, 570x854) Image search: [Google]
1374824101049.jpg
83 KB, 570x854
Since I lost my best friend to the normies and left school to ascend to NEETdom I have not once felt the desire to have a friend.
>>
File: 1462757795599.jpg (149 KB, 1080x750) Image search: [Google]
1462757795599.jpg
149 KB, 1080x750
Yeah me, I haven't had any for years, it just was 1 person really, a friendship of convenience more than anything else. I accept the reality that life is much kinder to some than to others.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (7 KB, 192x185) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
7 KB, 192x185
I'm close.

I spent the last year before last month without any friends. There are two people I still know from high-school. About a month ago I talked to them online, and one of them invited me and the other one over to play video games. I enjoyed it I guess but I was also extremely uncomfortable and really quickly exhausted and ran out of things to say or do. I haven't spoken to them since.

I have nothing in common with them and almost nothing to say to them. I don't like the things they like and they don't like the few things I like. I don't know what to do, I don't want to be alone but I don't know how to talk to them. Making other friends isn't an option, I know I'll never make another friend. I think this might be my only chance. I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1454576097686.png (225 KB, 544x740) Image search: [Google]
1454576097686.png
225 KB, 544x740
Its been two years now

I spent about three years of my life having a friend but now its all gone.

I don't really hate it or love it but I do wish I could make an online friend that didn't want to play games or have sex
>>
>>29379108
>Ohh I wish people would stop wanting to have sex with me
Fuck off, normie.
>>
/no friends/ here. I got used to it. If you have autism superpowers you don't need friends.
>>
>>29377997

No friends

Weekends its drinking all i can at saturdays, hungover at sundays. Fridays its drinking too. Sad songs, games, music videos.

I live in another city that my family lives and slowly losing contact because my introvert personality.

I can see myself getting alone day after day i just cant stop de process.
>>
>>29379183
I don't think anyone wants to have sex with me but it seems like everyone online is only interested erp/exchanging pics or playing games together. Neither or which I want to do
>>
File: wojak pepe.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
wojak pepe.png
490 KB, 1280x709
no friends except my roommate stopped feeling a long time ago...
>>
>>29379297
Oh, sorry brobot.
>>
I feel like shit because I'm in college. I didn't give a fuck when I was a NEET but my heart seethes with jealousy when I see all these people around me enjoying their youth
>>
File: HDMIpepe.png (1 MB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
HDMIpepe.png
1 MB, 1252x1252
>>29377997
>in my case i stopped feeling long time ago

Teach me your ways
>>
>>29379803
its not a good thing, its better to feel, now life has lost all purpose,
>>
File: 1466306371412.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1466306371412.png
96 KB, 241x228
>you realize you haven't talked to 95% of the contacts in your phone in years.

How did this happen? I still remember the brief period of time I had semi-normal social life. I let slip right through my autistic fingers.
>>
>>29380302
>tfw deleting those contacts that have sat unused for months
The finality of it really got to me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.