[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright it's come to my attention that you fags can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
Alright it's come to my attention that you fags can't stop complaining about your issues whilst at the same time making no effort to improve yourselves. What gives? Are you all just attention whores?
>>
What do you mean by "improve yourselves"?
>>
>>29377992
We're not here for you to get a little self-esteem boost for being marginally less pathetic than us, failed normie.
>>
>>29378004
Every day I see robots on here complaining about everything from girl problems to they way they look. These are all simple fixes and when they get genuinely good advice they ignore it and respond to the posts that confirm what they believe about themselves
>>29378016
I simply want you to take responsibility for your issues and be able to move on anon.
>>
How do you propose "improving" the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere so I'm doomed to being alone and all the years of isolation fucked my head up to the point stepping outside makes me so anxious meds don't do shit about it and that prevents me from getting a job and making money to move away from this place in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>29378093
You have internet access. Get your online degree in something like Business or Software engineering. As for anxiety I would start small. Try ordering pizza over the phone or something. Alot of people are akward socially. You're not alone
>>
>>29378122
I have a question. Why are you here if you're just a failed normie? I bet you've had sex too.
>>
>>29378134
I wouldn't consider myself a "failed" normie. I have a good job and while I don't have a girlfriend I am able to talk to attractive females without spilling spaghetti outa my pockets. What cured me of my autism was enlisting. Go enlist in the miltiary. They will fix you in no time.
>>
>>29378175
So you're just a normie then. Good to know I can just hide this thread.
>>
>>29378192
Not really. I still have anxiety but I got over the majority of my problems by working on them. Not complaining about them while posting frog memes
>>
>>29378134
They're probably a fucking redditor who has nothing to do but shitpost on a saturday night so they make themselves feel better by giving advice to people who are at least honest about being pathetic. I bet they pride themselves on their "self-awareness" and have posted memes to /r/AdviceAnimals about being too cool for the weird kids and too weird for the normal kids. They've had sex a couple times, have some friends and maybe a plain gf and think that makes them better than us despite being very unsatisfied with their life and unable to truly connect with those around them and they know it. Honestly, kill yourself OP.
>>
>>29378175
You were never a real robot
>too crazy to enlist
>too crazy to work for TSA and they hire anyone
>>
>>29378219
I'm at work right now you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29377992
Just because there's robots complaining 24/7 doesn't mean the average robot complains here 24/7.
>>
>>29378230
what do you mean by "too crazy" Do you have a diagnosed mental disorder or something?

Because I lied and was able to enlist despite being diagnosed with OCD,Asperger syndrom, Anexioty and mild depression
>>
>>29378235
>claims to have a good job
>is working on Saturday night
KEK you smug fucking c-u-c-k. You're here for reassurance that you're not as pathetic as you think you are, but you're not going to get it.
>>
>>29378299
I work as head of security for a local night club. I get to beat normies and chads when they get out of line while making 24 GBP an hour. I'd say that's a pretty good job senpai
>>
>>29378259
Major Depressive Disorder;
Avoidant Personality Disorder;
multiple psychiatric holds.

>>29378235
>Working Saturday night.
You're going to need to provide proof that you're not a failure working in a security booth, or in the back of Walmart for minimum wage.

>>29378331
We don't believe you, you need more people
>>
>>29378353
hmm those seem pretty serious. Still I think you should try and improve your self discipline if you want to improve as a human being. Do you do your own laundry and keep your room/apartment clean by yourself?

>
You're going to need to provide proof that you're not a failure working in a security booth, or in the back of Walmart for minimum wage.

You don't have to belive me. Frankly I don't really care. I just want to know why no one takes responsibility for themselves
>>
I lack the ability to improve myself. I cannot set aside instant gratification and work toward a long term goal for more than a few days before I fall apart. I probably just have inferior DNA, and it's appropriate that I'm being selected against.
>>
>>29378467
that's a reasonable way of looking at things. Might I suggest doing small things such as trying to save a little more money than usual or eating a little better (assuming you have a poor diet)
>>
>>29378393
Yes, I do my own laundry/cleaning/cooking/sewing, live 2,300 miles from my nearest family, and handle my own neetbux finances. As long as it can be done without risk or emotional involvement, I'm fine.

I'm also not that guy complaining about women or life, even though I fully agree with robots that the world is completely fucked and unfair. I'm here for laughs, commiseration, the occasional insight, and prostitute threads.
>>
>>29378505
get a job somewhere in IT. you'd fit that bill perfectly
>>
>>29378175
Wow another military shill, you guys are out in force today. You get out what you put into the military just like anything else. If an undisciplined shit joins the military he just learns to hide his faults. There are tons of fuckups in the military, it doesn't magically cure problems with no effort.
>>
>>29378655
It sure cured mine. But I wanted to succeed so maybe that had something to do with it
>>
>>29378498
There's not much point. As I said, I won't be able to sustain the effort, and it just ends up being a larger waste of money. I have vegetables going moldy in my fridge right now.
>>
>>29378683
Exactly my point you wanted to change. If we conscripted everyone in this thread the people with issues will hold on to them. The military is good for those who want to change, it's easy to give up your bad habits while you are being closely watched but not everyone is willing to change. Some of these people join the military and still act like shit heads.
>>
>>29378530
How? All we have is Customer Service and Warehousing.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.