[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a more true image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1402636271369.jpg (65 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
1402636271369.jpg
65 KB, 500x571
Has there ever been a more true image?
>>
>>29377909
also; 36% of women think that men can increase their height through exercise.
>>
>>29378291
kek
Also,
>Are men below 6' that common?
>I never notice any...
>>
>>29378465
>>29378291
>>29377909
>manlets being manlets
just recognize you need to be bred out of the gene pool already lol
>>
>>29378494
>just recognize you need to be bred out of the gene pool already lol
Memes aside what are concrete benefits of being tall when technology exists.
>>
>>29378596
Not that guy, but probably inmediate subconscious dominance over smaller people
t. manlet
>>
>>29377909
It's utterly unfair but women on the whole aren't as conscious as men.
>>
>>29378494
If we breed manlets out of the gene pool, then women will stop being short. I can't live in a world without cute girls.
>>
>>29378596
There aren't any besides being able to reach things higher up.

Source: I'm 5'8 and all my friends are from 6'1 to 6'7 and none of them give a flying fuck how small I am.
>>
>>29378494
I should have been, now where's the correctional facilities for my parents and painless euthenasia for me?
>>
>>29379304
I bet none of them are girls you're trying to get with.
>>
>>29378291
As a guy who is fucking short I dont get as much attention from woman than they do, but then again who wants to attract some whore.
>>
>>29379113
>subconscious dominance
This isn't a thing though. No one is trying to assert their "dominance" unless their some kind of douche wanker with an inferiority complex. Besides, this isn't the 1500s. We're not all trying to court women based on "dominance and power".
>>
>>29379327
My first girlfriend was taller than me if that counts for anything. Didn't interfere with our relationship at all.
>>
>>29377909
The funny thing is that in the first one, thered be a group of men cheering him on etc and in the second one you'd have men saying stuff like you are, OP
>>
>>29379336
>We're not all trying to court women based on "dominance and power".
Yet it's still the strongest way to get women to this day.

Rich? Easy pussy.
Famous? Easy pussy.
Criminal (faux strength)? Easy pussy.
Good citizen with good job and healthy mind and body? Uh...?
>>
>>29377909
Everything about this is wrong.
The correct responses to both of these is "Sorry, not interested", with no further explanation. It's concise, it's polite, and it's perfectly fair.
>>29379379
Wrong for the same reasons, has the same solution.
>>
>>29379415
>Good citizen with good job and healthy mind and body? Uh...?
Are you fucking retarded? This is the perfect way to get a woman. Do you interact with people in the real world?
>>
>>29379415
>easy pussy
Sex isn't the pinnacle of life you fucking spastic.
>>
>>29379415
So get some fucking money
>>
>>29379510
>Life isn't created through birth with it from sex
Holy kek /r9k/ is this delusional
>>
>>29379990
I meant sex is not the be all and end all of life you fucking retard. Sex is normal. But it's not something you need to strive to achieve all the time. There are a lot more important things in life.
>>
>>29380047
>You can have sex, but not relationships
All right, Mr. Autism. Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>29380047
>get blown the fuck out
>change goal posts
>>
>>29380137
My goal was the same the whole time? I never implied I didn't like sex. But what I meant was once that is achieved, there are other much more important things. Sex is just a luxury. A good one, but it's not something you should put above everything else.
>>
>>29378494
most girls are shorter than manlets and are guaranteed breeding privileges
>>
>>29379309
This.

Why isn't it legal yet hmm?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.