[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who stopped taking their meds here i feel alive for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1424019117266.jpg (53 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
1424019117266.jpg
53 KB, 600x528
who stopped taking their meds here

i feel alive for the first time in 6 months
>>
>>29377780
Yeah I did but I regretted it soon after.

BPD here.
>>
>>29377817
>BPD here.
Guy or girl?
>>
>>29377817
what were you taking
theoretically i'm """"borderline"""" according to my doctors but i think it's just a meme
lamictal made me soulless fuck that shit
>>
>>29377780
How does it feel? describe the feeling or feeling alive

Also what meds?
>>
Is pill-free the ultimate redpill?

I stopped for a month and went nuts. Maybe it's a placebo but I'm definitely better suited for life when I'm on pills.

Not that I enjoy being on them. I miss feeling actual angst, and don't know which feelings and thoughts are me and which are the pills. It's just too hard to give them up by now.
>>
I stopped taking zoloft 4 months ago, I can fap multiple times a day now.

I'd still like to go back on it though, because there is a background feeling of despair in the air without it.
>>
>>29377855
Celexa

>i think it's just a meme

Why

>>29377835
gril
>>
>>29377969
>gril
I want a BPD gf, will you volunteer?
>>
I stopped taking mine a couple of years ago. Now I'm reckless and depressed all the time. Gonna go see my local doctor and get some meds this week.
>>
>>29377994
trust me you don't

i was in a relationship with another anon before

i learned my lesson
>>
>>29378010
>trust me you don't
Trust me I know what I want.
>>
>>29377911
>describe the feeling
i have emotion
it's like that feeling when there's a warm blanket over your soul
when you connect with something other than the fact that you get to sleep in or you get to eat your favorite food
it's like you feel a deeper comfort
i haven't felt that since i went on (it was lamictal, i'm the guy right above your post)

>>29377969
i was diagnosed in a facility where it seemed everyone who walked through the doors was diagnosed with borderline
it seemed like i either admitted to having emotions or i didn't, and that determined whether i was going to be diagnosed with borderline or with depression
>>
>>29378020
if you've never been with a bpd girl before then no, you don't know.

regardless i'm sorry i refuse to be in any relationships for the time being because it's cruel to the other person because i just end up abusing them and eventually resenting them even if they've done nothing wrong because my mind is fucked
>>
>>29378052
>if you've never been with a bpd girl before then no, you don't know.
I have.

> it's cruel to the other person because
Yes I know, that's what I want.
>>
>>29378081
well, i wish you luck i suppose.

why though?
>>
>>29378103
>why though?
BPD girls make my life very interesting and intense when normally I'm too apathetic. That also makes me pretty good at dealing with it.
>>
>>29378052
Mentally unstable girls sound so hot on paper. Too bad it always turns to shit.
>>
>>29378152

>apathetic

Good luck with that. Bpd grils feed off of attention and reactions.
>>
>>29378227
>Good luck with that. Bpd grils feed off of attention and reactions.
I don't need any luck, I know precisely what to do, thanks.
>>
About a year off of SNRI's after switching around between SSRI's and tricyclics and really running through every treatment option for MDD. I hated every second of my time on antidepressants; where before I would just lay in bed all day and really couldn't move, antidepressants made me just feel like I had a split in my mind. I could physically do things but my thoughts really just stuck to the same depressing routine.

I got sick of feeling like two people and quit. Tried to kill myself two weeks later. Since then I've kind of got my shit together, every day is a fight and it sucks though. I'd probably go back on meds now desu, if only for the motivation to try to kill myself again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.