[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The normies thought it would a great idea to have fireworks right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: it end now.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
it end now.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
The normies thought it would a great idea to have fireworks right by my house for the SECOND (2ND) night in a row. So I got in my mom's car and drove by all the normies while blasting the Madoka Magica OP from the speakers. How have you guys contributed towards shitting on the normies lately?
>>
You sure BTFO them the fuck out
>>
>>29377401
They got what they deserved
>>
>not blasting the Yuru Yuri OPs
>>
>>29377359
You sure showed them what a gigantic faggot you are
>>
>>29377430
I only play those when I'm in a good mood. The Madoka Magica OP was perfect because it is anime enough to piss them off while still reminding me of dark thoughts that motivate me towards chaos.
>>
File: heyfaggot.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
heyfaggot.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>29377359
You deserve it for being a faggot who listens to music from chinese cartoons, all the roasties probably just pointed and laughed at how much of a pathetic virginal manchild you are
>>
>>29377470
I had a mask on of course... I wasn't going to give the normies any pleasure of knowing who it was behind the wheel
>>
They probably broke down laughing.
>>
>>29377559
If I took off the mask, will you cry?
>>
>>29377559
>>29377587

Top kek, they probably knew it was your car anyway you moron
>>
>>29377519
Good selection. Well reasoned.
>>
>>29377559
Yes, I'm sure no one will suspect that it was the 35 year old manchild who lives with his mother down the street that blasted chinese music.
>>
>>29377619
Maybe a couple knew who it was but I doubt many did since I barely show my face around town. Either way I successfully shit up their night to some degree.
>>29377700
Sarcastic yet probably accurate. I doubt anyone suspects me and if they do I don't care.
>>
File: 1450988373708.jpg (108 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1450988373708.jpg
108 KB, 800x800
>>29377359
Normies have a party every Saturday night right across the street. It is usually just them watching movies on a projector in their garage, but sometimes they play music and drink.

I made a post a few weeks ago vowing to shit in their yard if they partied again, which I delivered on Friday morning. I left at about 5 AM, shit in their yard, then ran like hell back inside. The normies usually leave for work at about 7 AM, the guy didn't notice it. I went to sleep, went out for a walk at about 7 PM and noticed the shit was gone so they obviously noticed it. They aren't partying today, so I guess the message was received.
>>
>>29377728
Legendary robot, you should feel intensely proud of yourself for what you did the rest of your life.
>>
>>29377728
Next week you should cum on their doorknob, kek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.