[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to ask you a few questions r9k. First question does anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: MGTOW aka I Can't Get A GF.jpg (31 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW aka I Can't Get A GF.jpg
31 KB, 550x550
I have to ask you a few questions r9k. First question does anyone feel like they are being forced to date outside of their race or sexual preference? I feel like being a straight male and not wanting to date outside of your own race is making relationships hard to get into.

First of all most women white women to be exact are not dating white men. Same goes for white men dating mostly dating non white women. I feel like I'm being forced into dating/fucking someone of a different race just because I have no other options. Same goes for being straight, since nowadays a lot of women and men are either homosexual or trans. Being a straight male you have to accept trans/gay people as dating options now because it feels like there are less and less straight people, plus you really cant tell who isn't a trans these days for all you know the qt girl at your work/school could have been born a boy and now you are confused sexually for finding them attractive.

Do you guys feel like your running out of options and are being forced to date outside your race/sexual preference? The only couples I see IRL are mixed race or homosexual couples. It's a rare thing to see a straight couple of the same race these days.

Also because I feel like I'm out of options here I feel like I'm being forced MGTOW because of everyone not wanting to get married these days. I don't know the point of this thread really...I just feel like I have very little options when it comes to dating or romance and feel like I'm being forced to be alone for the rest of my life.
>>
I have fucked the big races a black, whites, mexicans, mix's (9 girls total) and I do not care about race. If you are in 2016 and sad cause you can't find any whites or something you deserve to be lonely lmao
>>
>>29377328

maybe I just am not attracted to any other races and dont want weird looking kids?
>>
>>29377275
You are retarded anon, biggest dating factor for anyone beyond college is job, education, home, car
Attractiveness and personality
Black men don't measure up
>>
File: die alone already.jpg (11 KB, 194x185) Image search: [Google]
die alone already.jpg
11 KB, 194x185
>>29377352
>wanting kids
Fuck that
>believing the "only certain races are attractive meme"
All women are the same, brainless and made only for sleeping with
>>
>>29377380

yeah sure that's why i only see black guys have girlfriends irl.
>>
>>29377386

Some people still want kids and marriage not everyone is an edge lord who just wants the old pump and dump routine.
>>
>>29377462
I'm loving life, can you say the same?
>>
File: 1463909492398.jpg (62 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1463909492398.jpg
62 KB, 960x617
>>29377328
I cant w8 till sub humans like you are extinguished
>>
>>29377408
Maybe that's because you are 19 years old and barely out of highschool where nobody has a good job, a car or place of their own nor significant education?
>>
>>29377275

Nice stealth interracial couples thread

oh! and you managed to throw in some shit about trannies too!

You're being disingenuous. You actually don't give a fuck.
>>
>>29377275
>First of all most women white women to be exact are not dating white men.
White women are the least likely to race mix, you're just unattractive.
>>
>>29377275
You're not "running out of time". That's just a popular meme.

You're a MAN, not a woman. You're fertile basically forever.

Spend your 20s improving yourself - mentally, physically, socially and economically. Don't get a bitch pregnant. Not yet.

Once you hit your 30s, the world is your oyster. Early 20s qts think you're a sophisticated older man and they will be lining up to suck your dick. You can pluck one out and make her the perfect waifu.

Only women "run out of time".
>>
>>29377795

This is the biggest bullshit myth I ever heard. You are running out of time. Your hairline is going to start going south, you will get wrinkles, your body will start getting weaker and producing less Test. Young prime girls find you creepy and you can't relate to them, not to mention a young prime girl doesn't even have 30+ year old men in her social circle. So good luck meeting and finding them.
>>
File: the.png (39 KB, 234x207) Image search: [Google]
the.png
39 KB, 234x207
>>29377275
Your observations are all on point OP, it's a brave new world out there and it's getting increasingly hard to deal with how shit is going. I was considering just being voluntarily celibate and doing everything alone until I met what I like to think is the exception to the rule.

It's a concept we're all familiar with, with every rule there's always an exception to it. I've known from experience and from the words of others I've known personally about the ways of the modern woman, and it really put me off this nonsense in general. I was (and still am) a man driven by an urge to better myself and the conditions I'm in through hard work and dedication to my craft; whether it's for a woman or not, I really couldn't care less.

I was introduced to this exception by my friend's girlfriend, who said we might be compatible because we're both "socially awkward". I went into our first meet-up expecting some dumpy fat girl with self esteem issues, and I was pleasantly surprised. The woman was definitely not fat by any stretch of the imagination, not even chubby I'd say, but definitely out-of-shape. Considering I'm not exactly a prize jewel myself, this didn't bother me much. She had a reasonably cute face and an innocent demeanor, which was way more than I could've asked for.

It was then that I learned that she had an intensive back surgery due to a teenage onset of scoliosis, and had rods placed in her back to correct the issue. This caused her to stay hospitalized for around eight months, which already destroyed what little social life she had at high school.
>>
File: ther.png (31 KB, 234x207) Image search: [Google]
ther.png
31 KB, 234x207
>>29378189
Being very poorly socialized this whole time (as well as a bit slow), she didn't pick up on all of the toxic memes that modern women seem to be indoctrinated into these days. She didn't mock me for my poor conversational skills. She understands that I've mostly focused on my career my whole life, and accepts that I'm extremely busy because of that fact. She goes out of her way to make my life a bit easier (cooks for me, cleans for me, keeps a positive attitude around me when possible) and in return I try to help make her life easier (provide for her financially, teach her practical skills she was never taught as a child, look into treatments that help mitigate some latent symptoms from her back surgery).

I don't know what this all means, I'm not old or wise by any means. I don't even know if I've truly found the exception to the rule, or if this is just some kind of front. I'm still in the process of testing her loyalty and willingness to commit, but let me tell you, if this all isn't just some cruel act to ensnare me (in which case she has absolutely everyone in on it, including her family and my close friends) then I can impart this wisdom onto you from my experience:

Love is not an emotion, love is a virtue. You do not "feel" love, you live it.
>>
>>29377854

> less test
This only occurs if you don't spend your 20s eating (relatively) well and exercising. If you don't fuck up your 20s you're fine until the 40s.

>can't relate to girls
You're aiming too young. Try 22, not 18. Women grow up a lot in those years.

> creepy
Don't aim for attention whores. You're after the bookish girls that think they're more mature than the others their age - they're not, but let them think it.

> dating in your social circle
Are you a woman or are you mad? Never date in your social circle. It's a cataclysm when the relationship ends. A scorned woman will scorch the earth.
>>
I AM MAD BECAUSE I FEEL FORCED TO DATE SKINNY HIGH VALUE GIRLS WHEN ALL I WANT IS A CHUBBY GIRL

FUCKING MAGAZINE COVER SHITTERS, I WANT A CHUBBY WEEB GF AND I DONT WANT TO FEEL ASHAMED OF IT BY MY FELLOW MAN
>>
You'll never be Chad with his harem op. Enjoy the MGTOW and embrace it, only fucking women occasionally but never staying.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.