[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Asia >expect most expats to be neckbeard autist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Chad Hong Kong.jpg (64 KB, 559x719) Image search: [Google]
Chad Hong Kong.jpg
64 KB, 559x719
>go to Asia
>expect most expats to be neckbeard autist fetishists and at worst ESL half normies
>Chads literally everywhere

Wtf 4chan? Why lie?
>>
>going to Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei, or Bangkok and expecting to be off the beaten path
>not going to Laos or Sumatra (k-mart island in Indonesia) or Tuva to get prime aznpuzzi that's never even seen a white cock
>>
>>29377087
Where in Asia? I was an American expat for a year in malaysia and most expats I met were drunk loser Aussies or just engineering nerds. In places like Hong-Kong or Singapore you are going to run into business/finance chads. In places like thailand/cambodia you will meet the real creeps.
>>
>>29377152

Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul and Tokyo.

>>29377133

Yeah, but that's just not enjoyable at all. Constant fucking scammers and women who poorly hide the fact they're out for a green card.. I don't see that as gratifying really.
>>
>>29377263
>Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul and Tokyo.

Ok you literally went to all the chad cities. Go to southeast asia or china. Somewhere where the air smells like poo.
>>
>go to places near large US military bases
>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHADS!?!?!!?!!?

hmmmm
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.