[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you heard the tale of the german/fit/bro and his loli sexslave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: ncEXEAMai.png (78 KB, 1280x1584) Image search: [Google]
ncEXEAMai.png
78 KB, 1280x1584
Have you heard the tale of the german/fit/bro and his loli sexslave in-training?

Depending on how your thought on it you might not belong on this board
>>
>>29376903
haven't

pls spill the d33tz
>>
>>29376903
>Child sex in an Islamic country
More news at 11?
>>
>>29377068
Did you know that the age of consent in Germany is 14?

Well there's this german guy from /fit/, he goes to the gym and on the way home he stops at the same convenience store, one day there's a group of little girls there, another day they're there too, they're there many days. When he walks in they whisper to themselves, look his way and giggle, they like him. Until one day one of them walks up to him to make small-talk, a pale redhead with glasses and freckles (he refers to her as a "petite lovesick nerd"), they exchange pleasantries, talk for a while, joke around, take a selfie together and exchange numbers.

The following day she starts texting him, he texts her back thinking nothing of it, she keeps texting him some more, he decides to poke her for information. She's 11, she lives with her uncaring single mom, she doesn't know her dad, she's smart, she wants to be a dentist, she feels sad a lot, she feels lonely a lot, she admits she's got a crush on him and he thinks to himself "why not?".

So he makes her an offer:
To be her big brother, whenever she's sad she can call him, whenever she's lonely she can go over to his place, they can hang out at nights and on the weekends, she can trust him and tell him anything.

In his own words the dude intents to keep this big bro thing going, feeding the crush she has on him, grooming her so that when she turns 14 and becomes legal she'll come to his dick, willingly
>>
File: Germany-Flag.png (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Flag.png
44 KB, 400x300
>>29378075
This dude encourages her to "PGsext" with him and through this he has compiled a list of what she fantasizes about. He then does something from the list out of the blue for her, she falls even more for him and he keeps pushing his agenda and biding his time till she delivers herself to him.
It's all cutesy goofy SFW shit, but the intent is still there:
>cooking and having dinner together
>him helping her with her homework
>her staying over the night at his place
>her staying over the entire weekend at his place
>working out together
>going to a museum together
>going to an aquarium together
>watching movies cuddled up in his bed
>taking a nap together in his couch
>walking around town holding hands
>going to the pool together
>going to the beach together
>him teaching her how to drive
>him buying clothes for her
>taking a shower together
>buying a puppy
>drinking her first beer with him
>taking selfies
He claims to have crossed off about 25% of the list and is always looking to add more stuff to it.
He also claims to have "big plans" for the summer, halloween and christmas.
>>
>>29378075
now that's some fucked up shit right there
>>
>>29378120
>her staying over the night at his place
wtf she's fucking 11 is her mom getting rape by sandniggers all the time or does she not give a fuck about her at all?
>>
>>29378476
Parents caring about whether or not their 11 year old kids have sex is really only an American thing
>>
>>29378520
im in a eastern europen shit hole and im pretty sure if some shit like this happened hes getting raped
>>
Probably just made up by some pedophile.
>>
>>29378565
Slavs rape rapists?
>>
This makes me so hard.

ty for posting.
>>
>>29379112
It shouldn't make you hard tho, please stop being hard
>>
>>29379884
Don't tell him what he can't fap to
>>
>>29378075
I know this is fake but it's really depressing to think of someone finally finding someone who cares for them only for it to turn out to be grooming

pedos should die desu
>>
>>29380955
Fapping to children is wrong
>>
>>29382203
found the normie summerfag
>>
File: 1238824098518.jpg (22 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1238824098518.jpg
22 KB, 500x483
>>29382203

since when?

loliblox
>>
>>29383544
>>29383717
3d or 2d, cute little nerdy girls are not for sexual
>>
So is there a point to this or is it just something you wanted to share with us?
>>
File: 10957746_p0.jpg (183 KB, 1300x1035) Image search: [Google]
10957746_p0.jpg
183 KB, 1300x1035
>>29383953
>

(originallle reeeeeeeee)
>>
>>29384062
/r9k/ is the bottom of the 4chan barrel, I've been going around on other boards trying to enlist help to stop this monster, unsuccessfully I might add.

I wanted to see what you guys thought about this whole thing, maybe get you to help
>>
I think the age of consent is 14 only if you are 19 or under , otherwise it is 16
>>
>>29378075
14 is only legal when the parents give consent and you are yourself under 21. Otherwise it is 16.
>>
>>29385207
Is it?
In italy it's legal unless the guy is some sort of authority figure, either family oe teacher or some shit .in that case it's 16
I always feel uneasy when my friends say that if you date a minor it's "illegal", I always gotta refrain myself from correcting them
>>
>>29385207
And on their case with the shitty single mom?
>>
>>29385207
Not true. She just mustn't be mentally retarded or something.

http://www.thelocal.de/20120112/40075

>A teacher who seduced a 14-year-old schoolgirl and had sex with her at least 22 times has escaped punishment after a German court ruled that as he did not teach her class, he had not abused his position.
>>
>>29387527
>no pics of either of them
I wonder how cute of a couple they were
>>
>>29378075
>>29378120
So are we supposed to outraged? Because I'm not, I fully support the guy

I was that sad little girl once and I would have killed for a friend like that back in those days, even if all he wanted was getting in my pants. Hell I would have gladly sucked his dick if he was as cool as you're painting him.

She's happy and that's all that matters
>>
>>29384327
because no one gives a fuck about your moralfag personal army request, and that's the way it should be

fucking faggots on a moral high horse prancing around the internet are the worst

it's objectively correct to tell you to fuck off on that reason alone, even if I think 11 is too young
>>
>>29389005
>>29384327
Plus everyone on 4chan is a closet pedo, we're not gonna go after one of our own
>>
>>29390068
Don't lump me in with you fuckers.
I'm a robot, not a child lover
>>
>>29378075
Tbo senpai if you groomed an eleven years old for three years, she'd jump on rapefugee cock while you'd still be waiting for her to be legal.
>>
If he's not gonna fuck her until she can consent I don't see the problem all the things he's doing with her now seem pretty harmless anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af59U2BRRAU
>>
>>29392312
this
OP is just mad krautChad gets to fuck prime young pussy while all he can look forward to is old used up sloots
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.