[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Redpill. Read on losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x664
>Women are attracted to confidence and sociosexuality

>1 percent of all men have 15 percent of the sex, 20 percent have 80 percent of all sex.

>The TOP guy in the study had 9000 partners, the same as all the other men cominbed

>Read the last sentence again. If you combine what half of all the men out there manage to pull into their bedrooms, you end up with the same amount of sexual contacts as the top guy in a thousand!
>>
>>29376695

The 80/20 rule isnt exactly new.
>>
File: cesare.png (538 KB, 573x573) Image search: [Google]
cesare.png
538 KB, 573x573
>>29376695
there's already a term for the phenomenon in your image, it's the dunning-kruger effect

>watching an opera about don juan
>composed and written in the 1700s
>aria about how his servant keeps a list of all the women he's been with
>obviously supposed to be hyperbole
>640 in italy
>231 in germany
>100 in france
>91 in turkey
>1,003 in spain
>tfw this is no longer hyperbole
>tfw topchad's got don juan beat nearly five-fold
>tfw in the near future no one will even think this is a joke
>mfw
we're entering a brave new world folks
>>
>>29376695
>The TOP guy in the study had 9000 partners
I bet that sucker didn't even get paid
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.