[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about that girl you frequently chat on steam/skype with.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14
File: 1465268380096.png (145 KB, 373x235) Image search: [Google]
1465268380096.png
145 KB, 373x235
Tell me about that girl you frequently chat on steam/skype with.

Do you wish you were married with her?
>>
>>29376654
Yes and no.

She's really dumb for someone with a better education and job than me. Has all the typical girl political biases. Says laughable things.

But that's not the problem. The problem is it'd disrupt my guild severely to get together. One of us would have to go full normie and vanish or it'd be too weird.
I'd take the bullet because I'm less useful, but it's a huge trade and not one I'd make lightly.

I'd do it though. She's great. Really great.

I can't really go after her for the above reason, but I can keep flirting and see what happens.
>>
>Talking to a girl
If you do this you are a normalfag. Unless she's your mom or something.
>>
>chatting with a girl
>online or irl

disgusting fucking normies
>>
>>29376654
do traps count?
>>
>>29376800
>But that's not the problem. The problem is it'd disrupt my guild severely to get together. One of us would have to go full normie and vanish or it'd be too weird.
what? why? i don't get it
>>
if its been less than a week does it count?

shes a literal jew who has been to russia on occasions, and im american. no clue what she looks like. we play chess a fair bit. she's very anti-drug and im very pro-drug. she has a lot of sjw leanings while im neo nazi /pol/ack tier.

she's also 16 and im 22.

>of course i wish i was married to her id marry pretty much any female
>>
nope no girls to talk to...i use to talk to speech therapist and physical therapist.
>>
>>29377337
Tension. You can't see it but it's there. Like fucking magnets.
>>
someone said they liked me but they don't seem to be very interested in talking with me often

so no i guess
>>
she goes on r9k, i think this thread is just bait to get me to show my hand. no fuckin way, im not that stupid.
>>
>>29377859
What if she wants your babies, anon?

Be a man, come on.
>>
>>29377859
I'll be that stupid. She is beautiful, kind, honest, intelligent. In a word, lovable. I would marry her if it weren't such a fucked up thing for me to want to do. Instead I will ghost on her so I can always imagine she's happy.
>>
File: 1466161173417.jpg (134 KB, 750x1061) Image search: [Google]
1466161173417.jpg
134 KB, 750x1061
I don't frequently chat to any girls.

The ones I do talk to I cybercuck via ERP, and they in turn are cybercucking their RL bfs.
>>
She's cute and chubby and is clingy and has tons of mental illnesses. also several other things about her are dealbreakers for marriage to me.

So no I would not, however, I desperately wish I lived in an alternate universe where she went to my college and could be my qt gf. I think she wishes that too.
>>
>>29376654

I didn't read your post, OP. I just wanted to say that Kinu/Selkie is waifu and that was a good image choice. Excellent work. Very proud of you.
>>
>>29378553
If only this were about me

Original
>>
Fuck no, she would ruin my fucking life, that woman doesn't know how to stop being a slut, unfortunately I got attached to her cause she's realy nice and makes me feel like I want to protect her, but apart from that I wouldn't even dare to go out with her, maybe it's just an excuse because I know I would get rejected, I don't fucking know, but in the case where I asked her out and she accepted I would never be able to trust her, so I would have to go to all the parties that she goes to, and I am not down for that shit. Also she would cheat on me asap.
>>
>>29376654
I don't think she'd want to be married to me. I get the feeling she honestly only sees me as a friend, worst case scenario I'm just some guy that gives her attention when she wants it.

But I won't complain. Its nice to be able to chat with someone.
>>
>>29378533
desu she is one of the few people i wouldnt mind kids with. the realization that you will never be a good father is a hard one though.
>>
>>29376654
I've known her since middle school, she's like a robot but not because she's really good looking
>>
>>29378533
Are you going to marry the guy you're chatting with?
>>
>>29376654

You're all fucking stupid.

This girl does care about you anymore than a friend. You are not the only guy she talks to, and you're definitely not the guy she likes the most.

Im not trying to be an asshole here, but you guys latch on to any girl that is moderately attractive and will give you the time of day.

Be like me, dont fall in love with every girl that laughs at your jokes or talks to you for more than 5 minutes at a time. Trust me, its better to just be friends with girls and not get so obsessive over them, at least not until you find the one girl who is actually interested in you romantically.
>>
>>29380143
This is good advice. Can you share any for if a girl used to be crazy about you so it baited you into getting obsessed with her but now she only wants you as a friend?
>>
>>29377337
You clearly haven't raided in MMO's, most MMO guild drama nowadays involve gamer girls.

Somtimes they'd get accepted in a raid group even though they're not good enough because they're a girl, a ton of people would white knight them too.
>>
>>29380374

Ive been in this exact same situation, years ago.

Just treat her exactly the way she treats you, just be her friend, nothing more. Just do your own thing, and try to forget about any romantic desires you have about her. Mainly because its pretty slim that shes ever going to be into you again. I find that with girls, once they're no longer into a guy, thats it. Like they just wont be into him again. So if anything, its better for your own good.

Its hard to put your emotions aside and not act on your desires, but trust me, if you do that, she'll most likely respect you more as a man.

Either that or she actually wont give a shit at all, but either way its win win for you in long run.
>>
>>29378725
Would you want to find out he feels that way about you in a thread like this? If so, tell me something innocuous that only he would recognize was from you.
>>
>>29378751
Very this. In fact she did exactly that to the next guy in line after me. I still have feelings for her that I may well take to my grave.
>>
I moved across the country so I could hang out with her in person. I'm very gay but I'd still marry her to be honest.
>>
>>29381271
I couldn't ... Could you?
>>
>>29381411
I'll try to think of something. Could you send him a Skype message about something unrelated?
>>
>>29381540
How about you Skype me something unrelated and I will check my inbox and not revive anything cause you are not even talking about me
>>
File: 1410659217649.png (143 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
1410659217649.png
143 KB, 366x400
Yes, and we're already making plans to meet up IRL this Summer.
>>
>>29381656
I hope she isn't currently living with her 'cousin'
>>
>>29380374
>>29380639
fuck for some reason that situation really hurts for me
I used to be massively obsessed with a dude until he straight up told me to just be friends with him, which I agreed to. I'm super apathetic to my friends but for some reason he actually started liking me now that I'm content with being completely asocial and not talking to anyone ever.
I secretly still like him but now I can't talk to him anymore because people are too stressful
>>
>>29381594
This will only end in disappointment for both of us, but OK.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 640x139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 640x139
>>29381717
Tfw no one thinks that highly of you
>>
Reminder that "girls" will almost definitely not ever contact you via Steam or talk with you mainly through it and will almost always prefer Skype even if they have Steam.

You've been warned.
>>
>>29376654

>online relationship

>being in love

>women at all

>sex

KYS FAGGOTS
>>
>>29381779
What if it was some fugly sperglord?
>>
>>29377792
what's their story bro?
>>
>>29381861
Doesn't matter

God speed anon

Original
>>
>>29381701

Do you mean he likes you romantically and you like him the same? Well if you're super apathetic to your friends, and he likes you now, maybe you should just be honest. Maybe he regrets it and misses the way you were before. But he also might just miss the attention.

If its as you say and you both like each other, if I were you I'd just be upfront. Be honest, and ask him if he could ever see the two you together.

Or at least thats what I'd do.
>>
>>29381907
Hmm, now I'm thinking it might be you.
>>
File: 1445109755278.jpg (50 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1445109755278.jpg
50 KB, 600x900
>tfw i used to
>tfw i think about them sometimes
>im more confident and better looking now i wonder if i'd be able to bang them or at the very least get nudes

missed opportunities
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 640x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 640x155
>>29381924
Can't possibly desu
>>
>>29381969
>>29381924

This shit is cute as fuck, but it also makes me sad.
>>
>>29381922
well I did word that pretty awkwardly, but I doubt he likes me anymore since it's been months.
either way, I have extremely bad avoidance problems where I sometimes don't talk to people for literal years because I can't.

it'd probably be better for me to stay alone forever.
>>
>>29382037

Dont say that. Dont let your avoidance issues keep you from being happy. I still think its worth it to ask, because what do you have to lose? If he doesnt like you anymore, then fine, you're back where you are right now, but at least you'll have a sense of confidence! And if he does still like you, then maybe it'll be helpful for your avoidance problems.
>>
>>29381969
Unless you're the girl I've sworn not to Skype again, I guess you're right.
>>
>remark in an /r9k/ thread that I've never had a male friend or spoken to one before
>someone says I could speak to him, doubt I'd find common ground but get over anxiety and add him anyway because very few friends
>year later, very close friends, says he's in love with me and suggests a relationship
We're both ultra right wing and have tons of shared interests, and care deeply for each other, so it could in theory work out, but I'm not sure sometimes because I'm a lesbian. But he's sort of grossed out by sex, so there's that. I value and understand men way more knowing one well though, before I only saw good men in my family.
>>
>>29382151

Sad

Original
>>
I abruptly cut contact with every single girl I talk to on the internet. I have no idea why I do this, most of the time they aren't ugly and don't stop talking to me after they see my picture.
>>
>>29382183
And for me, anon.
>>
File: 1445719665153.jpg (58 KB, 391x558) Image search: [Google]
1445719665153.jpg
58 KB, 391x558
>>29376654
>Do you wish you were married with her?
B-but we're both girls
>>
File: -2959639137558430571.jpg (38 KB, 452x640) Image search: [Google]
-2959639137558430571.jpg
38 KB, 452x640
>>29376654
Ashley.... An Emo girl... A genius... Brilliant, funny and nurturing....

Perfect pert breasts, and a huge Die Antwood fan...
>>
>>29382217
Take care friend
>>
>>29382254
>>29382217

Why dont you both just give eachother your contact information? Make a throwaway and talk to eachother.

You never know, you could become good friends.
>>
>>29382104
I'm not exactly unhappy now, I'm just neutral. main thing I'd lose is peacefulness I guess. I can't talk ever talk to anyone without getting severe anxiety unless it's completely anonymous, and even then I'm pretty anxious.
I don't even have confident issues either, I think it's more from my irrational fear of being remembered.

thanks for being supportive and all but this really isn't something that can be fixed.
>>
File: 1423455811650.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1423455811650.png
40 KB, 200x200
>talking to girls
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29382319

Everything can be fixed, even if the solution isnt the most favourable. But I understand where you're coming from Anon, no one knows you better than you know yourself.

I will say this though. I used to have severe anxiety disorder. I dropped out of school, and didnt even leave my house for weeks and weeks on end, and when I did, it was only for fleeting moments. I eventually overcame it. I still have terrible anxiety issues, but Im in a much better place now than I was.
>>
>>29382319

Forgot to say one more thing, good luck Anon!
>>
File: 1435179142318.jpg (82 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1435179142318.jpg
82 KB, 612x612
>>29382226
N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N
How the fuck is this not original?
>>
File: mystery_girl.jpg (158 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
mystery_girl.jpg
158 KB, 480x640
I had been released from prison for hospitalizing the big redneck that was beating up Hack_Blastard's mother.... I was despondent.. My wife was gone.. My kids were gone...

Ashley approached me in a chatroom, and I assumed she was fake... She wasn't... She's 100% KEVLAR....

odd... She was 25 years younger than me, but she was so brilliant.. She took it upon herself to save me... I was literally dead inside, and likely headed towards a methodical overdose.. An early exit...

Ashley literally saved my life...

Now I'm married.... Ashley and I still talk frequently, and my wife wants to fuhck her....
>>
>>29382319
YOU : the only one who allows yourself to conduct yourself in this behavioral manifestation of the bravely admitted irrational fear....

YOU : the only one who can simply modify it.....
>>
File: PicsArt_10-16-10.40.09.jpg (30 KB, 361x442) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_10-16-10.40.09.jpg
30 KB, 361x442
If an older man is young of mind, and something about him makes young chicks approach him....

Does this make HIM a sexual deviant ?....
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 373x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 373x465
>>29382309
>bastsionofliberty
>bastsion
>>
>>29382427
is that eh-liza?
>>
>>29376654
I don't. Had nice talk last year with a girl into Skullgirls but she seemed pretty boring to talk to and removed me in 3 days.
>>
P qt Finnish grill
Into art and shit
Play tf2 sometimes
Would never marry anyone tho. I'm not gonna fall for the vaginal Jew
>>
I stop talking to any roastie the moment they admit to not being khhv
Miss me with that cuck shit
>>
>>29382469
YOU : quite obviously don't belong here
>>
File: 13861.png (659 KB, 1014x497) Image search: [Google]
13861.png
659 KB, 1014x497
dating a girl from r9k is like licking a public phone receiver
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.