[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here doesn't have any racial loyalty or pride?everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
Who here doesn't have any racial loyalty or pride?everyone on here is always like "white pride blah blah"...

I mean haven't you noticed that the people who fucked you up were the same race as you?i mean blacks are fucking up things but on a personal level, it was other white people who personally ruined your life.
Think about it...
>the kids who bullied you in school were most likely white
>the girls who treated you like shit were most likely white
>your parents who raised you poorly were most likely white

This applies to any race though. The people who will destroy you will be people who are the same color. I don't care about being a race traitor and I don't care if my whole race dies off.
>>
people are people man
>>
File: 1444261763861.jpg (74 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1444261763861.jpg
74 KB, 500x493
>>29376705
This honestly.
I don't get the woman hate threads as well. Guys are just as bad.

It just seems the majority of the population is composed of bad people who will take everyone down to get better themselves.
It's a shame.

>everyone on here is always like "white pride blah blah"...
Are you trying to bait?
>>
>>29376705
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4
>>
I have trouble identifying with groups and cultures. Being proud of something that you have no control over is something that I don't understand
>>
>This applies to any race though. The people who will destroy you will be people who are the same color.

This is actually pretty hilarious in hindsight because I'm MIXED RACE (black/white) and the people I've hated the MOST in my life were other mixed race people. Like at every point of my youth I've had some feud with other mixed individuals, culminating into fights more often than not. The first two times was because they were my "friends" who happened to be massive cunts. The third guy I didn't even know, but because I was also mixed, he probably saw me as competition, and started being a little shit.
>>
I wonder who is behind this post...

I REALLY WONDER.
>>
>>29376705
Family is family, kin is kin. Fix your Jew-warped mind.
>>
>>29377159
Adding onto this, it's strange because being mulatto isn't an identifiable phenotype like with pure races. So I'm not even sure why I have an inclination to gravitate towards them. Maybe it's ONLY because of how they look like and not some spiritual racial awareness bullshit?
>>
>>29376637
Asian here.

I grew up in a city where asian/white people were the minority. I was bullied by black kids for being white all the time. I also befriended black people to.

When I went to college, I noticed there were more nice white people than black as a majority. Just an observation I made based on my own experiences.
>>
>>29377196
>he said to the board where many anons come from abusive families

Fuck off.
>>
>>29377196
and your family is the reason you're here
>>
>>29376637
>Who here doesn't have any racial loyalty or pride?everyone on here is always like "white pride blah blah"...

Are you jewish by any chance? because then you're not really white are you
>>
>>29377163
>>29377196
He's right though, if whites were so generous to one another then you wouldn't be in this sorry state. It's like you dumbfucks think as soon as you get rid of all the brownies, then you'll be validated by other whites and get some white reward girlfriend.
>>
File: 1465078176962.jpg (386 KB, 1280x1505) Image search: [Google]
1465078176962.jpg
386 KB, 1280x1505
>>29377238
>get rid of all the brownies, then you'll be validated by other whites and get some white reward girlfriend.

No, my future children will
>>
>>29376637
>>29377090

>Being proud of something that you have no control over is something that I don't understand

This entirely.
I literally don't understand the concept of familial love (outside of immediate family, those who you interact with frequently), nation, race, anything. None of it makes sense.
>>
>>29377278
you wont ever get to have children because your own white people made you socially retarded and your white women would rather be single than date you
>>
>>29377090
>No control over.

In many cases they just needed something to believe in and decided to pick something.

Most people really are that simple, its what they have to do to escape the misery you're stuck in.
>>
>>29377278
Now look how happy japs are and how much sex they're having. Whatever you tell yourself before you go to sleep. Everyone needs a purpose.
>>
>>29377308
>you wont ever get to have children

I already have children senpai

>>29377316
That's because degeneracy is rife in japan, moreso than america/uk but things will change soon
>>
>>29376637
>I don't care about being a race traitor and I don't care if my whole race dies off

Biracial here and listen the fuck up op being bi racial is the most disgusting pathetic thing ever DO NOT racemix you don't know what your doing to your child

I had parents of two different races who did nothing but argue and let me get picked on by older siblings and it was so bad that my mom commited suicide when I was 13 news flash, every race has shitty people in them.

Now I'm stuck as a mutt, I can never shake the feelings of inferiority and deserve everything I have gotten for being an abomination.

I don't necessarily think one race is superior but having a race is a blessing taken for granted no matter what race you are.

At least you have a race, OP at least you can have a sense of unity.
>>
>>29377358
>That's because degeneracy is rife in japan

Man the excuses just keep rolling in. You doubt your impossible dreams so much that you pass the responsibility onto your CHILD to fulfill your hopes because you can't achieve them yourself.
>>
>>29377413
You just sound like an ugly loser m8. Nothing worse than an ugly mutt.
>>
>>29377196
This.
>just view every single person as an individual dude, group identities are irrelevant
No.
>>
>>29377421
>You doubt your impossible dreams so much that you pass the responsibility onto your CHILD

No i don't cunt, she can make her own decisions.

But if you think modern society has goten better not worse, you are the one who is making excuses for what we have become

>b-but muh technology
Irrelevant
>>
>>29376637
Mexican and black. Though in high school I was one of the only white kids in my school, and the only one that didn't act like a total nigger except one close friend.
girls never talked to me. They didn't treat me like shit
Mom did an okay job raising me, considering she was a single mom. Not the best, but all things considered I turned out pretty good
>>
>everyone on here is always like "white pride blah blah"...

People on 4chan are literally the saddest type on the internet. Why do you take their opinions seriously? Also most, if not all, crosspost from /pol/, so don't be surprised about their new edge gimmick.
>>
>>29377439
Loser, yes ugly, defenetly not

>inb4 post pics
>reveal part of your identity on an anonymous image board
No
>>
>>29376637
Race only matters to people who think about it.
All people are shitty when you really think about it. The common feature they all shared was having power.
>>
>>29377413
>sense of unity

yeah i felt with unified when they were beating my ass and bullying me everyday. I felt really at home with them when they bullied me so much i had to drop out of high school.
>>
>>29377455
>No i don't cunt, she can make her own decisions.

And that's how it starts. Prepare for tragedy.
>>
>>29377478
Can you even argue with /pol/? A lot of their arguments seem pretty irifutable and true to be honest.
>>
>>29377476
dont you realize that you were forced to go to school with ghetto black and Mexicans because of your single WHITE mother?
>>
>>29377489
If you don't post proof then I will assume you're ugly.
>>
chink here, the reason I grew up with no friends is pretty much because I fell for the "people are all the same" meme
I should have just hung out with the asian clique, then I would have turned out normal
>>
>>29377508
>And that's how it starts. Prepare for tragedy.

When she is old enough i will tell her my opinions, but right now she wants to eat cheerios and sleep.

Can't start too early or they will resent you
>>
>>29377235
And the Jews are why my parents think they live acceptable lives.
>>
>>29377531
I do all the time. I just don't like instigating it because it normally leads to a thread going past post limit. Need to spend a sizable chunk out of your day just to "win" an internet argument on this cesspit isn't a good use of time.
>>
>>29377531
You can show anyone the truth and they will just turn it into their own already established worldview, nothing you can do but try and talk with people who are willing to listen
>>
File: 1457893636964.jpg (268 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
1457893636964.jpg
268 KB, 960x652
>>29377558
Stop pretending you have children and never entertain the possibility, subhuman.
>>
File: 1454610274578.png (158 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1454610274578.png
158 KB, 512x384
>>29377580
>>>/leftypol/

>>>/leftypol/
>>
yeah race doesn't really matter much on a personal level. but when you look at the way it shapes society it's blatently obvious that homogenous states are superior.
>>
>>29376637
Chances are your family members and the people in your neighborhood are of the same race as you.

Sharpshooter fallacy.
>>
>>29377634
Yeah, it's good to see all sides of an argument instead of immersing yourself in an echobox. Something you should try out.
>>
File: 1462732840205.jpg (99 KB, 680x797) Image search: [Google]
1462732840205.jpg
99 KB, 680x797
>>29377720
I visit and lurk leftypol too, i think communism and fascism are both viable but i prefer natsoc over leninism
>>
File: 1453434461006.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453434461006.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
I just don't care. I often act racist on the internet but god damn is this all stupid shit. Same goes for anyone on the left.
>>
>>29377550
i noticed black people raised around white people turn out better, while Asians and Indians raised around white people turn out worse. why do you think that is?
>>
>>29377720
Where are your thread bump limit arguments now faggot
>>
I think white people are moderately superior in most ways but I dont really care, no idea how any racial loyalty would fit into my lifestyle anyways
not really an antinatalist but I would care fuckall if the world stopped reproducing tomorrow. same goes for the idea of hispanics/asians and arabs slowly breeding out distinctive white people

only desperate failed normalfags and zealous moralfags try to latch themselves onto groups that obviously rejects them
>>
I simply hate all rednecks, blue-collar workers, poor people, ghetto people, and homeless people.

Literally don't care about skin color.

White people still have better facial features on average though.
>>
>>29376637
I'm mixed so I can't have any racial loyalty. Neither race will take me.
>>
>>29377864
blacks are in the media so every white person wants a black friend to look cool
>>
>>29376637
>tfw all your ancestors are white
>tfw look asian as fuck
>tfw still look like my dad so it's not about my mom cucking for the asian D

I'm just raceless
>>
>>29377868
What are you talking about? There's nothing ITT for me to argue against and I'm not going to entertain you for another 3 hours.
>>
>>29378026
>argue against
>against

Kek, check mate faggot.

Answer me this, democracy fascism or communism?
>>
From the first moment I met people outside my immediate family I was bullied, so I have no real concept of communal, racial or national belonging. I have always and probably will always be an outsider whereever I go and however long I stay there.

I cannot mourn the potential loss of something I never had: a people I could call my own.
>>
i tend to dislike darkies more than the average white but im not some pol faggot who believes in white pride or any of that bullshit. im only part british descended and the brits i am descended from are low class double-digit IQ trash that i have nothing in common with. i don't give a fuck about 90% of them.

all that is true
>>
File: 1466291510445.jpg (3 KB, 211x252) Image search: [Google]
1466291510445.jpg
3 KB, 211x252
>>29378105
>all that is true
>trust me goy
>>
>>29376637
Got bullied by 2nd generation middle eastern immigrants. I'm from Scandinavia.
>>
>>29378145
Yeah I'm sure the people who made you a beta were of other races right?
>>
File: 1459459450256.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459459450256.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>29378190
>Yeah I'm sure the people who made you a beta were of other races right?

>made you a beta

(((((You))))
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.