[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I enlisted in the Marines and I got until June of next year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1461383604116.jpg (18 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
1461383604116.jpg
18 KB, 425x283
So I enlisted in the Marines and I got until June of next year until bootcamp. I'm in the DEP for them and so far its great. You robots would benefit greatly from it. In my station theres a few robots who can barely exercise with us in the PTs but every time I see them I see improvement. Not only that, but I see them get more confident.

Just do it robutts you got nothing to lose and you know that the Marines are the surefastest way to release all that built up anger and maybe even get killed honorably.

Share your thoughts/experiences.
>>
What's with all the military shilling lately?
>>
>alcoholic
>suicidal
>been hospitalized twice
>can't do a single pullup
>even if I had a year to train I still wouldn't bother because I'm a lazy drunk

No you're right I'm totally cut out for the military
>>
>>29376562
I don't really like taking orders.

And I don't mean that to sound cool, I'll be the first person to admit that my inability to listen to people causes problems for me.

I prefer to just work out on my own desu.
>>
>>29376562
I like smoking too much. Also, I have visible tattoos, so.. yeah.
>>
I have (inactive) ulcerative colitis, there's no way I could get in. It could become symptomatic at any time
>>
>>29376629
Sup bro. For me it's benzo's.
>>
Tried to join but my eyesight is way too bad.
>>
Good for you, hope you don't die. But people in the Marines are the ones who die, so...
>>
Kinda been wanting to join the Foreign Legion. Something about it appeals to me
>>
>>29376562
>dep

Mods mods mods
>>
i suck at math so i can't really get enlisted. i'm crippled.
>>
>>29376589
seriously. there's a thread about joining the military or being in the military up all the time now.
>>
>>29376589
its summer and this is an oregano comment
>>
>>29376562
>you got nothing to lose
but what if i do?
>>
Becasue i am fat
>>
>>29376589
To kill off demoralized white males
>>
>>29376562
Did 4 years army. Good decision. Got 100% disability for bullshitting on my way out, free college (in a country where that's rare), free healthcare and dental for life (again, rare in US), and I can always buy a house with no money down. Plus I never spent my bonus and it's grown into a badass nest egg.
>>
>>29376996
then your not a robot oregano
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.