[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw with racemixing /r9k/. Pro tip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Find a flaw with racemixing /r9k/. Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>29376507
those black genes are so strong
>>
Race mixing is only bad if the child comes out male. If it's women then They're exotic.
>>
>chink and nigger
now that's something you don't see every day

she's as ugly as sin though, perhaps even the most beta white weebs with yellow fever didnt want her
>>
I don't even want to procreate. Why would I procreate with someone I don't even like?
>>
>>29376507
Only if it isn't wide spread like leftist want it to be. Also it would be fine if it was paired with eugenics.
>tfw still waiting for that perfectly athletic, intelligent and creative master race
>>
>>29376507
But I'm a mongrel and I hate it. My mother is divorced, is known as the deviant in our family, and everyone tried to top her. Fuck you mom.
>>
>>29376507
It's only bad when whites do it
>>
fine in small amounts but it's creepy how much the media try and promote it.

>IR couples are small minority
>65% of couples on tv
>>
>>29376679
ElliotRoger.jpg
>>
>>29376507

As a product of miscegenation myself, I see no issue with it.

I have to admit it is sort of lonely, though. It would be nice to meet other mixed-race people such as myself... We really don't have any sort of community.

>"B-but why don't you just move to Brazil?"

Because I like the cold.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.