[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are drugs bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: drug.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
drug.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
Why are drugs bad?
>>
>>29376311

they're not, go throw your life away
>>
>>29376391
so they are bad?
>>
>>29376311
Depends on the drug. Some are neglegible in terms of badness. For illegal Stuff there is always the downside that you fund criminals and other human garbage when buying them.
>>
>>29376311
Because they're for borde normies.
>>
Because they can accelerate the downward spiral
>>
where do you get a needle that big?
>>
Drugs themselves aren't bad. A lack of self control and overall knowledge is bad.
>>
Can you get mentally addicted to pot?
I know you won't fet physically addicted, like you can't suffer from withdrawl or anything.
>>
The ones that destroy your body are objectively bad, but it still is your body so you're free to do whatever you want.

Also what >>29377432 said, they fund actually bad people and crime.

Harmless drugs like most psychs like LSD and shrooms are perfectly fine. Go trip, my friend.
>>
>>29376311
erowid.org

Best resource for harm-reduction information on drugs of all kinds. Reading the experience vaults before you try a drug can save your life.
>>
>>29376311
>tfw LSD is hard to find
>don't wanna dark net cause afraid i'll get fucked someday
>>
>>29377517

It can become a habit. I smoked for about a year and half straight and quit without any problems besides boredom. My roommate can't eat or deal with any sort of stress if he doesn't smoke.
>>
>>29377517
There is a slight withdrawal if you use it daily for a week or more. Irritability and mild insomnia. Anything that makes you feel good can be mentally addictive.
>>
I for one LOVE drugs.
>>
Drugs are o.k. friendo.

Don't let the squares spook your shit,
>>
>>29377492
Thatis obviously a stockphoto. But even still, everyone knows you dont shoot with needles like that
>>
>>29377562
>>29377576
>started smoking
>had the idea of jerking off while high
>feel like I'm cumming buckets every time, no matter how much spits out
>will have to stop soon in prep for job interviews

fug
I don't know if I can do it bros
>>
>>29377517
Tbh i have been physically and mentally addicted to pot at certain times of my life. I feel like people that say you cant have never had weed as a massive part of their life...
>>
>>29377652
it's only for a few months, you can go back to smoking after you've secured your job. remember, weed stays in your system for about a month, and most jobs require a drug test.
>>
>>29376311
It's not the drugs themselves, it's the negative consequences that stem from missise. I was a poly drug abuser until I turned 21 and I just became a drunk. I get drunk almost every day because it's so easy to just have it all of the time. I'm 26 and alcohol hasn't had that much of a negative effect on me other than getting fat. I think drugs should be legal in general but I think if I had constant access to things like opiates and amphetamines it would have made my life spiral out of control while just drinking every day hasn't fucked my shit up that bad.
>>
File: highaf.gif (842 KB, 466x312) Image search: [Google]
highaf.gif
842 KB, 466x312
opiodes are the best

>get wisdom teeth out
>prescribed oxy
i had no anxiety, no stress, everything was fun as fuck. any vidya was a fucking blast.

sucks how hard it is to get now.
>>
>>29377758
You got oxy for your fucking wisdom teeth?

Jesus. You must have been a huge baby or your doctor was an idiot. The most anyone should need for wisdom teeth is some Tylenol 3's.
>>
>>29377815
i got 60 pills of 5mg norco for my wisdom teeth. thats basically 40 oxys
>>
>>29377517
Definitely. You can reach any point from being uncomfortable without it to being unable to function without being high.

There's definitely physical symptoms too under prolonged heavy use and when quitting abruptly.
>>
>>29377815
Not him but everyone I've met has had different experiences with wisdom tooth removal. Highschool friend of mine ate a steak the very night he had them removed. As for me I leaked blood and pus for three miserable days, and I was still in pain despite being on hydrocodone. I didn't sleep at all until I mixed the hydros with a gram of ibuprofen. Everyone reacts differently, Mr. tough internet guy.
>>
>>29377815
>>29377758
Back in the days when the world wasn't shit you could just buy opium products in the pharmacy.
>>
>>29377815

well im a alcoholic and he did have to give me a double dose of anesthesia because it wasnt working.

i guess he thought i needed strong shit.
>>
>>29377901

so true. you could also buy amphetamines at the store.

my dad use to pop black beauties and work a 100 hour work week.

now we have a authoritarian nanny state..

>land of the free :^]
>>
>>29376311
I have no problem with drugs but they're going to completely ruin your life so enjoy it.
>>
>>29378066
>>29376391

>found the D.A.R.E indoctrinated losers
>>
>>29378237
Simply experimenting with some drugs can completely ruin your life
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.