[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a feminist hippie tranny and apparently she really likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (138 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 750x1334
I met a feminist hippie tranny and apparently she really likes me and wants to take my dreaded kissless virginity

I've never had a chance to lose my virginity the entire 22 years I've been alive so this is very exciting and new to me. Every other girl I've ever met wanted nothing to do with me.

On the one hand she's actually does look like a girl and is cute and mostly nice

But on the other hand I don't want people to call me a faggot and I think much of her lifestyle is degenerate (she's kind of a whore)

I'm very torn and I don't know what to do. I'd really appreciate your guys' advice

Pic unrelated although I did meet her on tinder
>>
>tranny

doesn't count
its not a girl you fag. you're still buttfucking a dude.
>>
>>29376194
I don't know dude she told me it wasn't gay so clearly there's a debate

But besides that, what if I never get an opportunity like this again? What if she's the only """""girl""""" who will ever be willing to let me put my penis in one of their holes?
>>
>>29376165
Only man who's opinion matters is the man in the mirror.

I'd refuse on the principle, but that's me.

You should follow ur gay dreams, cake boy.
>>
>>29376165
I mean does "she" have a dick or a vag?
>>
>>29376240
Is it really gay though

Like it I close my eyes and pretend really hard that it's a a vagina would I still be gay

>>29376291
She still has her thingy
>>
>>29376165
DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

LIVING THE DREAM AND YOU'RE HAVING DOUBTS? KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>29376328
>She still has her thingy
I couldn't do it, and to me it is gay. But who the fuck cares what me or anyone else thinks. You want to put your dick in something warm then do it. If it gets you off then don't give a shit.
>>
>>29376328
You know what I honestly think?
I think if you get frustrated enough everything starts to look like a girl.
So give up, give in, stick your dick in it.

I am calm enough to hold out for first time with genuine 10/10 (to me) waifu. But you should do what you want.

Batty boi.
>>
File: 1466100098134.jpg (256 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
1466100098134.jpg
256 KB, 640x436
Go hire a prostitute instead
Vhittuh
>>
>>29376386
Is it possible to perform a gay act but still be straight because you were pretending really hard that the act wasnt gay though
And also because the other participant
of the act looks a lot like a regular girl

>>29376387
I thought I could be calm and wait too but that was before I ever had the opportunity to actually have sex. Before it was entirely alien to me and I could get along without it. Now it's dangling in my face like a carrot on a stick and I just want to grab it and get it over with.

>>29376406
No that's a waste of money and would just make me feel sad
>>
so should I do it or not

I'm leaning towards doing it but I'm just frustrated because it sucks that it is gay
>>
>>29376665
If you feel like your instinctual urges say you want to do it, but your societal pressure tells you not to, you should probably go ahead and do it.

If you feel like you're naturally turned off by the situation because of her penis but you just want to lose your virginity, you probably shouldn't do it.

Basically: if it's cute, fuck it. There is no gay.
>>
I'm stuck in a similar situation

>Rarely get matches from Tinder
>Got my first super like an hour ago
>Read her profile
>"5'-3" with a 12 inch cock"
>Decided to like her since I never got a superlike
>Matched

I do have a trap fetish but I don't want to lose my virginity to one. It pains me because I would have gone for it if he didn't end up being my first.
>>
>>29376762
I really don't know which it is

>>29376776
It really is a catch 22 my friend
>>
File: 1465395209863.jpg (344 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465395209863.jpg
344 KB, 1800x1200
>>29376165
If you're not harming anybody/thing else against their will by doing something, then it's fine. Stop worrying about what others think, you'll free yourself like you can't imagine.
>>
File: 1464561151001.jpg (11 KB, 255x228) Image search: [Google]
1464561151001.jpg
11 KB, 255x228
>>29376165
Don't fucking do it you faggot.
You will hate yourself for eternity. There are way better ways to lose your v-card. Go outside, take some fish oil supps and lift.
And for fuck's sake man, don't fucking fuck that basketcase, you're gonna wind up with some bug or HIV.
>>
>>29376165
>But on the other hand I don't want people to call me a faggot
>letting others perception of you define your actions

This makes you far more of a faggot than having sex with a tranny. If you think she's cute and she's a pleasant person than fucking go for it.

What do you mean by >apparently she really likes me, elaborate on that.
>>
>>29376165
Honestly, I don't think you'll know if you can really do it until you're there staring that dick in the face. There may also be manly ass sounds during coitus and feeling it jack off, unless it wants you do give a reach around.
You will probably need to have a talk with it about how you are going to have sex, unless they've made if known they prefer receiving.
Whatever you decide, make sure you can live with those memories and the chance that it goes crazy and tries to infiltrate/fuck with your life.
>>
>>29376165
>she's kind of a whore
>she
You want aids, son??
>>
>lost my virginity!
>to a dude
>>
Post a picture of this thing.
>>
>>29376487
>No that's a waste of money and would just make me feel sad

Okay go to the store and buy a watermelon, draw a face on it, and then cut a hole in it. Put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and don't burn yourself, anon.
>>
>>29376165

Kiss her, but don't fuck her.

Stepping outside your boundaries will give you strength.

Setting boundaries and keeping to them will give you strength.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.