[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you be scared to get a lap dance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
would you be scared to get a lap dance
>>
File: 1340063463245.jpg (98 KB, 800x614) Image search: [Google]
1340063463245.jpg
98 KB, 800x614
>>29376153
yes. I don't know how to act around attractive women, how to act in sexual situations, or any of the specialized etiquette of strip clubs. I would have no chance of being comfortable in that situation.
>>
>>29376191
i imagine it is a common fear in guys with smaller penises due to the nature of women
>>
>>29376153
No.
Nothing scares me, except for the growing fear that I'm a very angry man, and that one day I'll be pushed too far.
>>
>>29376290
>smaller penises
oh yeah, and that, I forgot about that one. I'd have difficulty pleasing a woman even if I knew how
>>
i wouldnt know what to do with my hands if i got a lap dance

you're not allowed to touch the strippers, right?
>>
>>29376191
you just act yourself, which is doing nothing and not saying anything. Which is actually pretty normal. It's only when you become skeptical and feel out of play which conveys you to say weird shit like "You have beautiful eyes" or you get shaky and you artistically juggle between not grabbing her waist and grabbing is when she feels as if something is wrong with you and she feels as if you're too beta and not man enough to handle her
>>
>>29376153
I got a lapdance once from a stripper when I went with a friend and his lesbian friend to a stripclub. It was a very uncomfortable experience.
>>
>>29376329
you probably will be. people like you tend to be because people are inquisitive to the point of death wishes

just when you get there can you remain discipline enough to minimize your failure to maintain composure and maximize your getting back without it being a vain effort
>>
Why the fuck would I pay a woman to give her my attention in exchange for a boner I'd probably have to deal with myself.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-17-16-53.png (738 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-17-16-53.png
738 KB, 1280x720
>>29376412
some lap dances are free and not in a stripclub you know
>>
>>29376329
If nothing truly scares you like Heights or Pain, or dangerous animals, or Sanity then you're either an extreme robot or an extreme normie
>>
>>29376448
>r9k
No we don't know
>>
I had one before while I was tripping and it was very weird

She was really good at it though I'm not really attracted to females. I was more in awe of how she did it than actually attracted to it.

It was kind of weird, I'm not sure why she did it. I was practically powerless to stop her in my state
>>
I had one but the chick was a disgusting whore so it was nasty
>>
File: 1466118867214.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466118867214.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>29376475
have SOME hope senpai jeez

i know it's a meme but you never know
>>
>shitfaced with this dude
>asks if I want to go to a strip club
>get private dances
>I let the stripper sit in my chair and we just chat until the guy next door is done

Still paid her, I am the ultimate in betaness
>>
>>29376459
Fuck out of here Kraut
>>
I don't know why but I fucking love strippers, strip clubs, and lap dances. I'm a sucker for a tease.

Also every once in a while you get one that will fuck you for a little extra. Right now, sitting on my couch, the idea of paying some nasty whore to let me put my cock in her stank hole disgusts me, but when I've already paid her $200 to rub it in my face and she says for another $100 she'll slide it over my tube meat, I'm unable to resist. I fucking love it.
>>
>>29376448
kek, but the question was addressed to us robots!

It REALLY depends on who the girl is then. If it's a random person, then desu I would really hate that. Even if it's free and she was being super nice...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.