[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /losing friends/ here? Graduated high school in 2013 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1292887467230.jpg (73 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1292887467230.jpg
73 KB, 400x266
Who /losing friends/ here?

Graduated high school in 2013 and I've been losing friends left and right.

>stopped talking to childhood friends or they moved
>one is in prison for another two years
>another moved to Florida
>one got married and lives out of town
>last one got a gf and we barely talk now (kinda glad about this but not really)
>>
Im losing friends left and right too as i get older but i dont particularly care because im a massive introvert
>>
>>29375951
How do you lose what you never had
>>
It is pretty much like that for everyone after high school.
>>
I don't keep in touch with any of my high school "friends". I haven't talked to any of them face to face in about four years. I sorta glad since I didn't really like some of them and they didn't really like me. I think I regret more that I wasn't able to make friends with better people, as opposed to regret losing these"friends".
>>
>>29375969
Same here. I hated when they wanted to go out somewhere. I guess I'll just miss the fun times we had a few years ago.

>>29376001
I'm out so there's no more to lose

>>29376021
True. The last three happened pretty quickly though.

>>29376027
I hear you anon. I had some fun times with the last four but I felt like I bothered them. I know it annoyed them how quiet I was. Though they didn't try to help but instead say "Awfully quiet there, Anon"
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.