[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking tired I try my hardest to avoid eating but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462750071474.png (28 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1462750071474.png
28 KB, 357x313
I'm so fucking tired
I try my hardest to avoid eating but I can't
Now my mother is checking the food so she knows I've been eating properly
I can't do it guys
I want to lose weigth
I want to be anorexic
I want to be skinny
>just go to the gym lol
I fucking hate those places
>Exercise
just how
Kill me please
>>
>>29375849
Dude just like don't eat..or order a pizza whatevs
>>
Calculate your TDEE. Count calories. Eat below your TDEE. You will lose weight. You do not have to starve yourself.
>>
Drink strong coffee and eat pastries.
Only diet that works for me.
>>
just go to the gym you fat faggot
>>
just set small, incremental goals for yourself. start doing however many pushups you can do when you wake up and before you go to bed, and go for a couple of longish walks, and eat 3 small meals. try doing it for just one week first. what ends up happening is, even if you slip one day, you feel physically bad and you stop looking at exercise and dieting as a chore and start looking at as something you like because it makes your brain produce feel good chemicals. you'll start desiring your small amount of exercise and the way eating well made you feel both mentally and physically just as strongly as you desire food right now; it becomes a part of your life.

i lost over 20 pounds by just doing what i described above. i told myself, let me just try this for one week, and the next tuesday, after 8 days of sticking to it, i ate like an entire pizza and a couple bowls of cereal and felt terrible and depressed. so then i went back to the little 'healthy' routine and never looked back.

another good thing to do is to give yourself 2 'cheat days' every month. personally, i use one for alcohol and the other to pig out. it gives you a reward system to have something you're sort of looking forward to and working toward, a concrete destination.

good luck and i hope this helps. it worked really well for me. the routine sates my autism and im just much happier and feel better about myself.
>>
>>29376072
Too complicated. That shit never works.
>>
>>29376116
it's literally just exercising and eating less.
>>
Smoke.
>no more hungry
>feel badass
>cheaper than actual food
>you will lose a lot of weight
The only problem is the smell but just buy mints.
>>
>>29376144
What about vaping or just buying bulk nicotine and eating it?
>>
>>29376144
This, but I use the flavored tobacco packets cause I have pretty bad asthma. I started shitting more and snacking way less, and I've lost a bunch of weight in less than a year.
>>
>>29376173
50mg of pure nicotine will kill you outright.
>>
Here is a free guide to losing weight-

Step 1: Burn more calories than you consume.
Step 2: Profit

also dont drink soda
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.