[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I get a fembot gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rei.jpg (60 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
rei.jpg
60 KB, 450x557
Where do I get a fembot gf?
>>
>>29375753

hey, I want one as well!
>>
ultimately a robot and fembot just bring out the worst in each other until both resent the other one for keeping them in the rut they already were in

so

have fun with that
>>
>>29375753
fembots are worse than regular girls, they are worse emotionally as they are more manipulative and narcissistic, and generally way below your league
the converse is true for robots, gulier = better personality
>>
>>29375753
Right here but you'd be lucky.
They have worse self esteem issues than we do.

Ngl I'd be down tho it might be fun and I feel like I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>29375983
kek. Maybe you're right. Robot inbreeding is wrong.
>>
>>29376028

are fembots mostly virgin ?
>>
At your local supermarket.
>>
While robots can be good looking but bad at social interaction (which is everything for a male) a fembot is definitely an ugly and repulsive waste of space since that woule be the only thing that would bring her here (women dont need social skills because men approch them and need to do all the work of keeping the conversation alive)
>>
File: ran.jpg (503 KB, 942x939) Image search: [Google]
ran.jpg
503 KB, 942x939
>>29376590
Adding on this if an attractive female tells you shes a robot, well it should be obvious at this point what shes trying to do.
>>
>>29376468
not really, they have the same confusion of love and sex as regular robots but have vaginas so they tend to go through a cock merry-go-round then shutting in and blaming men phase even faster than average sluts.
>>
>>29376468
I'd say half are virgins and the other half are hyper promiscuous
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.