[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speak from ur own experiences annons, which are the ways to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
Speak from ur own experiences annons, which are the ways to make a robot completely fall in love?
>>
>>29375703
Lies and manipulation.
>>
give them some attention.
>>
File: 14659justdiealready423.jpg (554 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14659justdiealready423.jpg
554 KB, 1920x1080
Someone who talks to me. Thats all.
>>
>>29375703
kek
Hug them.
>>
Pay any attention to me whatsoever.
>>
>>29375703

a malebot or a fembot?
>>
>>29375703
In order
>>29375740
>>29375843
>>
>>29375949
Malebot
>>
To make me fall in love you gotta be Adam Lanza. He had captured my heart and there is no one else for me. E n d m e
>>
It was spend time around me. Then I grew a backbone. and stopped orbiting
>>
>>29375949
Fembots don't exist you fucking newfag.
>>
Honestly, I think a lot of us are really insecure (which is a huge turn off I know) and now paranoid thanks to this board.

When a girl can alleviate that, it really helps getting into her, and appreciating her qualities, etc. Love can develop from affection, trust, intimacy, etc. "Falling in love" can happen but it's generally dumb.

So yeah, personally I'm a huge pussy and competition makes me emotionally shutdown because I'm so used to disappointment. When I see it's mostly just a game being played, I switch to just trying to get laid and hope to get lucky.
>>
>>29375965

text him: "I love you -- p.s.: I'm not a trap"
>>
>>29376250
OP here. Well, im not exactly a "fembot", but i kind of getting interested in a "malebot", nevertheless is hard for me to approach him, i dont want to make him uncomfortable or whatever.
I really think that most of you are very cute, interesting people, and even tho everybody here knows that getting involved with someone get u, one way or another, hurt or disappointment, i really want to make him a little bit happy, at least.
and maybe making him "falling in love" is not the way, but its what i see the majority of robots seek, and if anyone think its not the way, pls tell me, i really like him, but if this doesnt gonna work this way, well...
>>
>>29375703
Only time I've ever sat up and paid attention to a girl is when she said something genuinely intelligent and insightful. I can think of TWO (2) times this had happened. And both immediately bungled it.
Rest of the time I'm just thinking about video games and waiting to go home.
>>
attention and wanting to spend time with me

that's really it and that's all it takes. if some girl just wanted to hang around with me and doesn't care what we actually do, yea that's a keeper.
>>
ouch, fuck you.

but, be overly affectionate, girly, cute, do nice things for the guy, tie his shoes (just one time), tell him things about other people that make him feel special, tell him you have never had sex / only ever had sex with one guy.

easy mode? take mdma with him, watch him open his heart out to you and literally generate a chemical feeling, tell him you don't like it when guys touch you

why did i even post this? some poor guy gonna go through that shit to some harpie in disguise who literally loves dick (which is fine, just dont make him think you're a princess which is what the above will do)

its kind of sad how easy it was
>>
>>29376558
Oh ok. Is he already at least a little bit gay? Because I can tell you that those trap threads are slowly conditioning most of us. kek.

Seriously though.. I think mostly the same should apply. I never considered the situation of gaybots all that much. I guess many of them are super insecure about penis size though (some of the gays seem BRUTAL about this).

It's the "falling" bit of falling in love that I think is a bit silly. People get massive crush or get super into someone, but they rarely "fell in love". I guess you could make him crush on you somehow but I wouldn't know how and I don't think it's necessary.

Maybe someone could could chip in.
>>
>>29376902
Actually, Im a girl, but not a fembot as it is (I have a mental illness but, you know, im a girl and fembots doesnt exist)
>>
>>29377070
yea you're right, fembots dont exist

want to be my gf tho?
>>
>>29377070
Oh ok.

Yeah for me, trust issues for sure. And I'm (self-diagnosed) mildly autistic, so sometimes I need things clearly laid out.

desu some of us robots are pretty difficult to deal with and there's no way to know how we'll react. Some of us are jerks desu. Some of us given up on relationships.

But the insecurities and trust issues are probably near universal (and warranted) and makes us malfunction even with girls that actually like us.

Thanks for the kind words about us robots too BTW even though you're probably a dude.
>>
File: 1463792169067.jpg (68 KB, 431x427) Image search: [Google]
1463792169067.jpg
68 KB, 431x427
>>29377089
Im really paranoid when it comes about people on the internet (also in real life, but not that much). What i can do is be someone who you dont know at all, so talk to me about everything you want but without prejudice.
Here, take a happy doggo.
>>
>>29375819
can confirm I fell for this meme years ago.
>>
File: 150px-Topkek.png (26 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
150px-Topkek.png
26 KB, 150x150
>>29377319
>I'm (self-diagnosed) mildly autistic
>Self diagnosed
>>
>>29375703
Give me attention. No matter how little.
>>
The smallest amount of attention.
>>
>>29377540
Yeah I just mean that I don't actually know, but I sure act like it. I might actually have severe autism for all I know. HEh. :/
>>
>>29375703
Op here. Ok, attention, but that really would make u happy(or something like that)? or just make u get a crush or whatever with that person?
>>
>>29377646
Everybody can be aware of what is suppose to be screw up inside, and putting a name on it makes a little bit easy to deal with.
>>
>>29377697
Wait. Are you trying to get into a relationship with him or make him happy some other way?
>>
>>29377798
I like him, but the main goal is make his days less shitty.
>>
File: ClM2BqfWkAEN-y4.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ClM2BqfWkAEN-y4.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
Also, thanks to all who reply, i was a little scared to post this, but most of u have been really nice and helpful
>>
>>29377998
OK yeah, then whatever you do, DO NOT make him fall in love with you, or crush on you, or anything like that. You'll probably make him miserable, especially if you actually like him but aren't looking for a real relationship with him.

If you think you would make good friends, or could become very close/affectionate friends, or even if you want to be friendly just to cheer him up, then it's great (many robots make great friends, very loyal), but don't make him believe he has a chance of having you as a GF. Make it clear it's a no. He would probably feel betrayed otherwise. Exactly what most of us are fearing.

I think many robots are very romantic and really do care about love. But I really doubt that platonic/purely emotional relationships would make them happy. They still need physical intimacy and sex to some extent and most of us aren't getting it, and we hurt.

And most of us have had our share of beta orbiting BTW. Dammit. Why is r9k always right?
>>
TOP FUCKING KEK
You faggots are just so easy to bait.
>How do I get one of you losers in orbit?
Being friend with women is fine but if you fall in love with them you're a cuck.
>>
>>29378444
I do, in fact, love a real relationship with him, but for what I know and read in all the anons replies, probably is not the best way to make him happy in a long term. im also very sceptic about relationships, even when I truly want to see him happy and don hurt him in any way, this always mess up. So, I think you are right, thank you.
I just try my best.

r9k its a very singular place, I always feel like every post/reply have the same face, the same feelings, its kind of nice (most of the times), like, u are not the only one, not truly alone. And at the same time its sad how the same awful scenarios afects so many people.
>>
>>29378990
Godspeed to you. If you can actually get a robot out of depression and misanthropy I will be amazed.
>>
>>29378815
Dude.. Maybe not.

>>29378990
Hrm ok.

Yeah we're probably all pretty different people, but with similar problems. Many of us are just pretending to be memes for shits and giggles too...

The cliche robot just wants a GF and would love her, but keeps getting friendzoned, humiliated and somehow never manages to even get laid, and is going mad. Even if he manages to get a GF he fucks it up, etc. We're not all the cliche, but we identify with it. And then there's the whole NEET and chicken tendies stuff...

Your robot probably isn't exactly the cliche either, so you know better than us.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.