[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots wondered why they are Autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: t1larg.neanderthal.gi.afp.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.neanderthal.gi.afp.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
Chances is are it's your Neanderthal DNA

http://www.rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

Here is some evidence from the claim:
>Cooperation with wolves were most likely a key to the ability for Neanderthals to survive in the cold Europe.
Autistics show a preference for animals over people

>It seems to be more common for autistics than for neurotypicals to prefer cold weather.
There's a reason why us robots prefer to stay inside

>Most of the finds of Neanderthals are from caves.
Autistics have a fascination for caves.

Check out the link for more info.
>>
>>29375359

We were neanderthals and "shit", so to say.
>>
File: neanderthal.jpg (34 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
34 KB, 780x520
s-so that's why I'm short & hairy DDDD:
>>
>>29375359
East Asians have a higher percentage of Neanderthal DNA in them.
>>
>>29375620
They're also more autistic, that is why Japanese love anime so much.
>>
>>29375620
So that's why us Fingolians are so autistic.
>>
>>29375620

I've also read some speculations that the % of neanderthal DNA is related to different groups' average IQ. That would explain why eastern asians are few points smarter than whites and why african blacks are dumbest as they don't have neanderthal DNA. Ashkenazi jews' highest average IQ would instead be explained by inbreeding and holocaust wiping the dumbest ones.
>>
I have a shit load of neanderthal is me. Tall, thin, love cold, and enjoy theoretical stuff.

I start all these grand projects but once I finally finish them and it's time to go from paper to real life I lose interest. I've designed stills, irrigation systems, automated aquaponics systems, bulk mycology shits, and lately I've been on an irradiation kick and thinking of food preservation. The only ones I've actually started was growing hydroponic Orchids and a huge brugmansia. I like agriculture but I like small operations that scale easily with minimum input and maximum yields. Cost is a factor but I don't assign much importance to it. I lost a lot of my journals in a recent move which really hurt, but I could replace it if ever got a mind to. I know autists are supposed to like computers but I like data and operations a little bit, but it's the squishy stuff that tickles my 'tism. Agriculture is awesome. I just hate how the only two areas it goes is fuck huge commercial ops with microscopic margins and retarded organic piss drinking free range hippies. Just when I start liking a blogger they stop talking about homestead and say retarded shit about spoopy chemicals and GMO.

One day I'll pioneer a homesteading movement for people who aren't retards afraid of the aliums and MSGlutens.
>>
File: finneanderthal.jpg (83 KB, 466x517) Image search: [Google]
finneanderthal.jpg
83 KB, 466x517
>>29375897
mm yearp
>>
>>29376014
fyi Neanderthals weren't typically short and stocky
t. OP, 6 ft 2 white guy
>>
>>29375359
Your evidence is extremely weak
>>
>>29376230
Your argument is extremely lazy. This is by no means definitive proof but what do you have to say that shows that there isn't any truth to it?
>>
>Neanderthals had a 1500cc brain volume, while modern humans have 1400cc. This means a difference of 7-8% percent. The difference measured on autistic children was 10%. In Aspie-quiz, there is a positive correlation between larger head / hat size and autism in adults.
>>
>>29376122

So you're saying because neanderthals were tall they weren't tall?
>>
>>29376815
No I'm saying Neanderthals were typically shorter and stockier than homo sapiens when they were around during the same time. This doesn't mean that if you have Neanderthal DNA you will be shorter on average, because there are different alleles that will code for things such as height and body hair. Not to mention there will be environmental factors involved. For example my father isn't a particularly tall man (5ft10) but I ate considerably more than him as a kid and thus probably reached my genetic potential.
>>
>>29376815
http://www.abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/
>>
>>29375620
Caucasoids have the highest amount, the highest in Mediterraneans and middle eastern proto-European migrants (white middle Easterners, not Arabs who are mixed with niggers). These areas are the cradles of civilization and empire.

Asians are unique in having denisovan DNA. You fucks are denisovan subhumans.
>>
>>29375359
Yes most europeans have neanderthal dna, but that includes their parents and relatives.

Autism is literally brain damage in the womb and not related to any of these things.

Nobody on r9k is even autistic, disabled yes for sure, but not autistic. Autistic people do not really ponder about lack of relationships they form relationships with characters, objects etc.

For instance Chris Chan is autistic and certainly wants a gf, but he does not post about it on a web forum he does not have that ability, he simply lives and records his life and fucks pillows, video game systems etc. He does not even understand he is autistic.
>>
File: 24608151.png (213 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
24608151.png
213 KB, 805x1000
>>29375359
Well then I suppose preference for animals and frigid weather explain why I was destined to be a loser.
You learn something new everyday.
>>
>>29376925

I'd have figured neanderthals were taller since tall people are better than short 'people'. I don't want to look up proofs just in case I'm wrong though.

>>29376956

Cool shit, and really makes you wonder why nearly identical species are considered different species yet because of sjws we can't even have subspecies of human. Neanderthals were the master race.
>>
>>29377016

Lel, butthurt Homo detected. Autism is definitely neanderthal, but also from high testosterone exposure in the womb. Chris chan is just Chris chan. Heshe is its own thing. Probably not autism though because of all the gender shit. Autists hate women, we don't want to become one.
>>
>>29376753
>tfw size 8 hat size
>>
>>29375359
Complete bullshit

most neanderthal DNA we have is not in coding or regulatory regions
>>
File: Neanderthal-610x356.jpg (38 KB, 610x356) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal-610x356.jpg
38 KB, 610x356
>>29377415

Its OK, we can't all be neanderthals. Like you said, the DNA is just for show and doesn't actually do anything.
>>
>>29377574
Most of it doesn't do anything.

We have more viral DNA than Neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>29376986
german jew/medit mix with high iq. Feels good man.
>>
File: 1466047249525.jpg (80 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1466047249525.jpg
80 KB, 540x960
>>29376956
Cripes, I really am a Neanderthal.
>half austronesian/asian and half Irish
>occipital bun
>big head and braincase
>elongated skull
>large jaw with intact wisdom teeth
>heavy brow ridge
>normal chin, but protruding mouth area
>constant rosy cheekbones
>thick hands and fingers
>thick, oily hair
>black hair interspersed with red and blonde
>larger eyes
>type 2 diabetes common on father's side of family
>chain smoker
>lifelong depression
>prefer animals to people
>prefer solitude
>exhibit autistic behaviors despite being extremely neurotypical in tests
>>
>>29375359
WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS N SHIEEET!
>>
>>29377633
Sorry, you can't argue with the people on this site because they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>29378127

Dude, you should apply some ointment to your hurt butt. It's not healthy to be that way.
>>
>>29378167
Nah, noone outside of /sci/ has any clue about genetics though.
>>
>>29378213
People from /sci/ can still use other boards.
>>
>>29377633

White people have more viral DNA than blacks too. That's how evolution works. It's not a linear thing, the majority is actually horizontal transfers.
>>
>>29378314
>White people have more viral DNA than blacks too.
No. Viral DNA was incorporated millions of years ago. Unless you provide source, which you probably won't.

Viral DNA in genome is literally transferred vertically - from parent to child. That's the whole point.

Horizontal transfer is flu virus or HIV- from individual to individual.

Stop pretending you know stuff.
>>
>>29375359
This would explain why autism is overwhelmingly expressed in white people who have more Neanderthal DNA than other racial groups
>>
>>29377332
>Autists hate women
Diagnosed asperger here.

Speak for yourself. What I really hate is when people try to shoe-horn us into their badly thought, emotionally driven political, social or gender movements when we really don't care.
>>
>>29378390

>defending black people this hard
>>
>>29377633
I think majority of out 'Neanderthal' DNA they use for these articles are mtDNA, given that'd be the only survival source from hair/bone. It's a poor relation tour gDNA but in most people in the order of 1-2%.
>>
>>29378390
>horizontal and vertical transfers
Not that guy but are these American terms? Are you talking about complete and incomplete integration into the genome?
>>
>>29377687
Semitic jews (Sephardi) are the same genetic stock as Arabs who are also Semites. They're just a different tribe hence why they hate each other. European jews (Ashkenazi) aren't semites at all and have no ancestral claim to lands in the middle east.

So when they say "anti-semite" it's a non sequitur because they themselves aren't semites unless they're Sephardic (rare, you've probably never seen a Sephardic Jew in the West) and it means anti-arab as well...

>Just spouting some autism don't mind me
>>
>>29378473
Lol desu even worse.

But they actually have sequenced large parts of their genome and shit like 23 and me 'finds' neanderthal markers and a few alleles. It's not just mtDNA
>>
>>29378523
>Just spouting some autism don't mind me
Yeah but it's at least interesting autism famalam.
>>
>>29377016
>Autism is literally brain damage in the womb and not related to any of these things.
Source
>>
>>29375359
Two words: Nephilim DNA
They were obsessed with order, and their entire civilization was constructed around pattern symmetry, alignment with things, and geometry.
They likely had other ways of sensing the world, like how birds see magnetic fields.
The mix of their DNA with ours can have disastrous or incredible results.
>>
>>29378543
I only learned some fairly shallow depth Mol Gen content doing med so this ancestral stuff is pretty beyond my scope.

How were they able to get gDNA if only (well I assume) bone and hair remains could be obtained? Isn't that only mtDNA?
>>
>>29376986
>the highest in Mediterraneans and middle eastern proto-European migrants

so turks?
>>
>>29378624
>The researchers recovered ancient DNA of Neanderthals by extracting the DNA from the femur bones of three 38,000-year-old female Neanderthal specimens from Vindija Cave, Croatia, and other bones found in Spain, Russia, and Germany.

Osteocytes I presume.

Anyway, this stuff is very easy to read up on, your med screwed you over by not teaching this, but you should read up on this stuff, so you too can BTFO /pol/.
>>
>>29378770
>Osteocytes
Oh that makes sense actually.

Used to love this stuff when I learned it now it's all gone. Shame really.
>>
>>29376122

Yes they were though, they were shorter than homo sapiens and had denser bones.

>b-but I want to be a neanderthal special snowflake!!
>>
Most Africans (specifically sub saharan ones, I believe) have almost little to none Neanderthal DNA in them.
Does this confirm the claim that says:
>Blacks can't be robots
>>
>>29378929
It was recently found that sub saharans e.g. Yoruba/Nigerians have some neanderthal DNA which is interesting.

>mfw this thread is just 'WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS'
>>
>>29376956
>>29376986
what am I?

>Middle eastern/South Asian
>all 4 wisdom teeth, no space behind it, no discomfort
>small-ish nose but kind of wide
>regular/prominent chin/jaw
>thin hands
>large eyes but I keep them small by smoking a lot of weed
>lots of type 2 diabetes in my family
>mild depression/dysthymia

I feel conflicted
>>
>>29378929
Remember that in the USA, probably a large minority of blacks aren't even completely Sub Saharan African genetically.
When you live together for centuries there is going to be interbreeding.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.