[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If my bf keeps telling me he is going to kill himself do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1464804976049.jpg (93 KB, 1080x1223) Image search: [Google]
1464804976049.jpg
93 KB, 1080x1223
If my bf keeps telling me he is going to kill himself do you think he will actually do it eventually?
>>
>>29375106
Don't worry I'll be there for you if it happens.
>>
>>29375106
your bf is a bit faggy
>>
>>29375106
>Keeps telling me
He's a little bitch, the world will be better without him.
>>
>>29375204
Heh, yeah. Don't constantly bother the people close to you with it. It's emotionally abusive. Seek help for real or STFU about it. That's why I complain about it on the Internet.
>>
>>29375151
aww thanks :)

but really though do suicidal people actually ever tell people do they give a warning? im worried he has been telling me that he is going to kill himself for a few months now
>>
>>29375106
You need to explain to him threatening suicide is emotional abuse if he keeps doing it leave him. Sorry but like I've been there you can't deal with that it will eat you alive
>>
>>29375106
does he say why? was his butt raped during chilhood or something? does he use drugs like acid?
>>
>>29375250
i know you don't have a bf, and you're not a female

BUT, if someone keeps "threatening" suicide, they're just looking for attention
>>
>>29375250
I think anyone that says he's going to kill himself is probably at risk. But not necessarily significantly so. The fact that it has been a few months doesn't means that he's not serious either.

Does he show any other sign? They would probably be more indicative.

Seriously though, I think you should sit him down and tell if that this is some serious matter and that it needs to be resolved.
>>
>>29375338
my bf mentions commiting suicide everytime we are out together im serious
>>
>>29375446
ok, how exactly does he mention it?
>>
nah just attention seeking normie
>>
>>29375106
Why is he telling you that he is going to kill himself?
>>
So either talk to someone about it and have him committed or tell him to fuck off.

You fuck off too.
>>
Tell him if he doesnt shut the fuck up about it you're not going to give him the chance
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.