[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime Conventions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: otakon-21.jpg (361 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
otakon-21.jpg
361 KB, 1280x853
Why don't you guys go to anime conventions if you guys are so depressed?
>Easy cosplay chicks to hook up with
>Sperginess is accepted/expected
>Play vidya with other losers
Anyone want to meet up at one?
>>
Anime Midwest?
>>
>>29375008
They're invested with semi chads and cam whores
>>
>>29375008
nkd this september
>>
>>29375008
>theres always those chads in deadpool suits who makes you feel bad about yourself
no thank you
>>
>>29375008
A terrorist shooting up one of those things is an act of terror I would support wholeheartedly
>>
File: 1454558744457.png (218 KB, 360x430) Image search: [Google]
1454558744457.png
218 KB, 360x430
Don't waste my time with that Western nonsense! I'd rather put up with a Fujoshi than a girl into capeshit, at least we could play co-op Tales of.
>>
i'm spergy but not in the way people who go to anime conventions are. their sperginess materializes in being hyperactive autistic, my sperginess manifests in being extremely bitter and sullen, I don't fit in at all.
>>
>>29375075
I see way more cam whores than chads
>>
>>29375071
Naw I'm going to Otakon. But only because I got a good deal on the ticket
>>
>>29375146
But OP is talking about anime conventions, anon
>>
File: 1453796533401.png (490 KB, 460x431) Image search: [Google]
1453796533401.png
490 KB, 460x431
>>29375348
Yeah and she posted a picture full with people cosplaying as capeshit.
>>
There are still 'chads' at these events, extroverted and sociable 'nerds' who dominate socially.

Granted, anything big enough to warrant the title of 'convention' is going to be a massive normie shitfest.
>>
>>29375008
They only hook up with Chads or confidant nerds
It's really not, people go to cons to laugh at spergs a lot
What's the point anymore
>>
Yes.
who /anime expo/ here?
>>
>>29375378
>Kyoko
>Morrigan
>Shadow
>Capeshit
>>
>>29375399
>They only hook up with Chads or confidant nerds
So be more confident...? Better yet cosplay
>>
>>29375427
It's the only thing that's kept me from killing myself senpai. Really looking forward to some Fakku panels.
>>
I do go to anime conventions to help me with my depression and anxiety.

video related. It's me and my cosplay friends at a convention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH6w9rvosiI
>>
>>29375008

currently on my 6 week cut with a moderate amount of roids before MMC in manchester.

Hoping to get those permanently hard boulder shoulders/arms with nice veins when I add winstrol mid-july

>not pickin up the cosplay and normie sluts when 95% of your male competition has a neckbeard and is fat as fuck.
>>
>>29375517
I always hear about Fakku panels. What makes them so great
>>
>>29375495
>just bee urself :)

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>29375533
Actually O'm saying be someone else. Cosplay means you can cover your face and bed some fangirls
>>
I don't really like going to conventions with my anime friends because we all like different stuff. At the convention we always split ways and don't talk to each other until we get back to the hotel room.

Last time I went to a convention with a guy, I ended up walking in on him fucking some Tracer cosplayer. When she saw me and said "Oi! You didn't say anything about a threesome, love!"
>>
>>29375008
I went to one last week and I bought a cheap friday ticket but got a full weekend ticket due to some mistake, was pretty good, even though I didn't get laid
>arcades up the ass, vidya everywhere FG tournaments
>anime merch
>drinking games, shitty speeddating

Probably the only the one time I've gone out in 4 years
>>
File: 1304130492665.jpg (24 KB, 474x361) Image search: [Google]
1304130492665.jpg
24 KB, 474x361
>>29375573
>I know a couple of times I messed up a bunch but still got a superb in the end which I feel like I really didn't deserve
Did you end up joining in?
>>
>>29375531
There's nothing super special about them. I think most people like it because it's kind of against the social norm or something? I dunno. You're in a big ass room of people enjoying hentai and no one thinks you're a weirdo for it. Other than that it's just a normal panel.
>>
>>29375614

No. I'm not attracted to my guy friend in any way. They continued fucking after I walked in to change into another cosplay. Luckily she was still partially in cosplay and he was doing her from behind so I didn't see anything.
>>
>>29375008
>>Easy cosplay chicks to hook up with

at best you'll shoot a few pics of them hoping to get some fap material.

anime conventions are good for:
>buying insane amounts of gadgets
>getting special editions and previews
>feeling like the actual sperglords are those who did not attend the event
>secretly laughing about obese faggots trying to cosplay
>and many more
>>
>>29375518
fuck off roastie

originally
>>
>>29375071
>not acen
>>
>>29375546
>be someone else
>and bed some fangirls
it's called rape by deception you fucking faggot
>>
Because our closest thing to a convention feels like a normie gathering where casuals play dress up (ComiCon) and its no fun going alone (my weeb friends are all far away)
>>
>>29375785
>a tripfag
>calling others a fag
lel
>>
>>29375828
>a tripfag
>me
ever heard of irony, anon?
>>
>>29375008

You're not casually hooking up with a girl at a convention unless you've been talking to her prior to the convention. People spend hundreds of dollars to be there and don't even think about spending hours in a hotel room with a stranger because there are plenty of things to be doing at conventions.

Cosplay is extremely uncomfortable and people do not want to be wearing the same outfit for hours.
>>
File: 1385945486629.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1385945486629.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>be English
>on holiday to America and see there's a comic convention going on
>go because I figured why not
>never spoke to anyone
>didn't go to the speed dating
>tfw I blew my chance at easily charming some qts that are obsessed with Doctor Who and Sherlock and other shit
>>
File: Keine_pointing_ironic.jpg (307 KB, 750x850) Image search: [Google]
Keine_pointing_ironic.jpg
307 KB, 750x850
>>29375848
Have you forgotten Moot's legacy?
>>
>>29375906
>Moot

Literally fucking who
>>
>>29375929
The jew who created facebook
>>
>>29375008

Remember:

If you aren't interesting, sociable, funny, and self-sufficient, any community is going to depress you. It's just the same as socializing with normies, except that it involves a lot of pop culture. Do not go into conventions thinking you're better than everyone else. You'll meet tons of Stacies and Chads who are fit, rich, talented, and smart who just happen to like anime, videogames, and comics. That cute girl in class isn't going to fall for you just because you like cosplay too. She isn't going to fall for you when there's dozens of Chads cosplay. She is just going to use you to make renting a hotel room cheaper.

"B-but we get share a hotel room together!"

She's going to get dressed in the wash room and make you sleep in your own bed. She won't even let you see her in her underwear. If she invites her online friends she'll expect you to sleep on the floor.
>>
Because cons in my country are nothing like that, they're shitty events with the same three shitty stands selling bootleg stuff from popular series and the girls whoo do cosplay are 90% landwhales, and the videogames are always either Dragon Ball Z BKT3 or Pes.
They once tried to do some kind of rave with J Pop and anime openings, but the guy /girl ratio was fucked, like 10 guys for 1 girl, so it was just a collection of orbiters buying drinks for one passable attention whore.
Fucking third world cons, I wish we had those where nerds gather in hotels and shit here.
>>
File: 2001.jpg (84 KB, 472x320) Image search: [Google]
2001.jpg
84 KB, 472x320
>>29375008
>tfw 30
>tfw spent 10 years thinking that I was too cool for anime and cosplay and also things like LARP and tabletop gaming
>instead tried to fit in with punks and metalheads
>was miserable
>saw weebs and D&D nerds having fun and was like "haha look at those f-faggots having fun.. right?"

I regret that, but better late than never. I transitioned into weebdom a couple of years ago. There are cons here but for the time being I have no money for them.

>>29375075
>>29375098
>>29375388
>>29375399
>>future posts also repeating this.

Anyone who's old enough as me to have been around during the numetal & pop-punk of the late 90s and early 2000s knows that it was the same thing back then as well.

If you want to something like the Warped Tour or Ozzfest, you had complete spergs of course but you also had semi-normies aka cyborgs as well as the occasional Stacey/Chad but not really real Staceys/Chads.

This is a good thing, it's a level playing field.
>>
>>29375906
>moot
fuck that white knight mangina
>>29375964
this
>>29375977
in mine it's mostly underage girls (10-13 year olds) while the rest of the grills are already overused sluts
>>
>>29376032
This, I never understood people being proud of subtly hiding their power level on /a/ then complaining they can't find irl friends on /r9k/. If you're proud of your hobbies then embrace them
>>
I do go to conventions. But I never make any friends there, and often I'll just be by myself barely talking to anyone. If you are unlikeable, a convention will not fix that. They can be used for some short term, shallow socialization, but they are not a real solution to a lonelinessproblem. At least not everyone. I guess normal people who just happened to have bad luck in their past attempts at making friends can have success, but if you always fail, you will fail at conventions too.
>>
>>29375964
>>29376033
>that projection

I'm a skinny beta and I've railed a handful of cute girls.

The biggest turn-off is self-pity.
>>
>>29376327
>The biggest turn-off is self-pity.
Only if you're a guy, because girls want a strong male to leech off.
>>
>>29376378
I've turned down girls who were self-pitiful, it goes both ways.

There's a difference between a girl who is being coy and fishing for compliments which can be cute, and one who is genuinely complaining all the time about how stupid and ugly she is. After a while it's just like "well shit, I guess you're right you convinced me"

Also

>girls want a strong male to leech off.

Are you gay?
>>
>>29376455
I wish. I'm a misogynist.
>>
>>29375008
I don't want to ruin it for others.
>>
because its much easier to wallow in self pity online all day

Telling people how hard you have it while you live at home and work part time and waste 6+ hours on the computer (or in front of some other screen) everyday
>>
Anyone going to Anime Fest at the end of summer?
>>
>>29376327

>just be confident

You get bitches because you're interesting to talk to and you're sociable. You have things in your life to talk about. You developed a right sense of anger so you see yourself as an equal to others. You don't let others walk all over you. You don't put girls on a pedestal.
>>
File: 1447791201312.jpg (126 KB, 673x700) Image search: [Google]
1447791201312.jpg
126 KB, 673x700
>>29377044
And then your realize bitches are all boring cunts and you carry all the weight in the relationshit by putting up with their childish emotional volatility and insipid nonsense. Also, cunts also have 10,000 pointless social obligations that they drag you to and tasks for you to do, completely terminating your autonomy as a human being.

Homo or 2D are the only solutions.
>>
I went to my first anime convention this year. Holy fuck, I've never seen so many mismatched couples in my life. I saw so many fat men with tiny, skinny women. And skinny men with fat women. It was super weird

Oh and there was a huge rave and orgy with drugs involved, allegedly
>>
>>29375008
Because that would be accepting defeat.
>>
File: 1465791329655.jpg (50 KB, 562x702) Image search: [Google]
1465791329655.jpg
50 KB, 562x702
>>29375075
Dude, thats totally not what cons are like. You must think its all chads and camwhores because you're probably a 400+ pound neckbeard whos harassing everyone trying to get hugs from cosplay hotties while your sweatpants slowly fill with cum over the course of the day.

Act respectful at cons, maybe do a cosplay, buy some merch, attend some panels, and you'll have a great time. If you go in muttering "fuckin roasties and chads" people will pick up on that, and you'll be the Wierd Con Guy. Dont be the weird con guy.
>>
>>29377242
You're already posting in r9k.... cons are a step up from this shithole.
>>
>>29377370
>you'll have a great time

Except for the godawful body odor. Con-goers can't into hygiene.
>>
File: iTtRc.jpg (615 KB, 2279x1639) Image search: [Google]
iTtRc.jpg
615 KB, 2279x1639
i could never go to a con

the things i fandom are not connected to the social world around me

if they ever were sullied by that, i could never be free with them

to see the beloved aesthetic, the precious facts of fiction transformed into social currency would be so alienating, terrifying
>>
>>29375964
This is so true it hurts to read.
>>
File: Otabutt.png (28 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Otabutt.png
28 KB, 500x400
>>29375008

Wizard and staff member at Otakon for 20 years now. That's a pic of the Charles Street fountains from the Baltimore Convention Center.

Otakon was almost the official 4chan meet-up con, except anons got out of hand and the convention had to deal with a bunch of vandalism and legal liability. Pic related.
>>
things to do at a con :
-watch plays
-charades
-game shows
-speed dating
-improv
-artist hall
-dealer's hall
-concerts
-panels
-meeting Internet celebrities
-meeting voice actors, writers, artists, musicians, directors, etc
-contests
-practice photography
-get involved in drama with friends
>>
>>29377723

You're an absolute ancientfag yo
>>
I go, they're fun. It brings a smile to my soul to see all the young people in their cosplays, so full of life. The friendships, romances, excitement and energy. I get wistful seeing a young couple in cosplay holding hands or cuddling, just starting their lives out together, you know it must be a really fun and romantic weekend for them. Or adults who bring their kids, its cute and really amazing that a whole family could share an enjoyment for something together. Its way too late for me but I feel happy to see the happiness in others.
>>
>>29375008
Would you have a good time if you're awkward, ugly, and afraid of even talking to children?
>>
one look at /cgl/ will show oyu this is a bad idea
>>
>>29375518
>depression
>anxiety
>posts videos of herself online and attention whoring

kek
>>
>>29378908

if you want to get over anxiety you have to start somewhere. A lot of actors are pretty shy in real life.
>>
How fun would it be to go alone?
>>
>>29379118

You're pretty much going alone anyway since most groups split to do their own thing at conventions. The only down side is that renting a room is more expensive along with everything else since you have no one to split payment with. Also if you have trouble with a costume, you have no one to help you. I've gone alone to a convention once and was cosplaying Black Rock Shooter. No one told me that my bikini top was dragging upwards making me have a lot of underboob and some nipple showing. I only found out hours later when I went into a washroom later and saw myself int he mirror.

Friends are great to hang out with when you're not at the convention. You're not going to be talking much at a convention because of how hot and loud it is. There's activities you can do with friends such as
>>
File: 1464308479739.png (410 KB, 741x589) Image search: [Google]
1464308479739.png
410 KB, 741x589
I went to one a few weeks ago and honestly, I felt pretty happy that whole day even though I was by myself.

I decided to drop by a Pokemon live tournament and although there was autism flowing through the entire room, it amused me.

I guess thats why I felt happy, so much autism in such a limited space. I stayed for 12+ hours and forgot to eat. I also blew over $60 on manga.

It has been one of the few times this year that I've felt happiness. The social autism, the cosplays, random people coming up to me and starting up conversations out of nowhere. I felt comfortable somehow.

There's a mini anime convention that comes around in September that I probably won't be able to go to since I'll be away at uni.
>>
>>29379118

Friends are great for traveling from a hotel to the convention. You get a lot of weird looks while walking around the mundie area so it helps to have some friends with you in case people start harassing you.
>>
>>29378575
>You're an absolute ancientfag yo

I have a good friend and roommate from college who I meet up with every year, who has also been going to the convention for almost as long. I think we'll keep meeting up once a year at Otakon, until either the convention collapses or one of us dies.

Never hit on a girl at Otakon in my 20 years, maybe I'm too old now. At least I'll have a wingman standing by if I ever go for it.
>>
>>29379285
>with you in case people start harassing you.
Why would they do that?
>>
>>29375008
Do you have to be cosplaying to sleep with cosplayers? Or will I still get laid if I dress like a regular dude?
Also what's the age limit to hooking up with girls there? I'm a confident dork and I'm not bad looking (7 or 8 /10), I just can't financially go to cons at the moment, so I'm wondering if I still have a chance once I get my shit together in a year or two (currently 21)
>>
>>29379333

because you're an adult dressed up as a cartoon character. People will touch your cosplay without asking. People will shout stupid things at you.

Also in the mundie area are Youtubers that ask really inappropriate questions to cosplayers. If you see a Chad with a camera and mic, walk away before he asks you if you're a virgin or makes fun of whatever anime you like.
>>
File: no sympathy.jpg (47 KB, 532x532) Image search: [Google]
no sympathy.jpg
47 KB, 532x532
>>29379548
Oh. But why the hell would I cosplay? That would be fishing for attention.
>>
>>29379489

Yes. Plenty of people who don't cosplay attend anime conventions. You'll see a lot of people wearing regular clothes and people wearing some geek culture related clothing. Plenty of cosplayers have boyfriends/girlfriends that aren't into anime.

You get bonus points if:
-you're a photographer
-you have multimedia skills

A lot of cosplayers appreciate being filmed or photographed by a professional.

>>29379574

Not everyone wants the attention of a normie in culture shock trying to harass cosplayers at the convention's entrance
>>
Remember:

You are not obligated to be in an interview with anyone. Interviews are super cringey and always very one sided.
>>
>>29379239
Shut the fuck up you stupid whore nobody is asking for your opinion
>>
>>29377411
Ive been to like 6 cons and only smelled noticable body odour twice, only one was super bad

Then again I hung around the cute girls and teen homestuck weebs (which I was one of) so I kinda avoided the really obese cardgame player type dudes who typically smell pretty bad. I kinda feel bad for em, they really cant help it for the most part unless theyre showering every few hours.
>>
File: 1466139927976.jpg (58 KB, 777x932) Image search: [Google]
1466139927976.jpg
58 KB, 777x932
>>29380669
Shut the fuck up, shes making valid points. Cosplay nipslips may seem sexy to you but shes trying to warn that without a group, your cosplay might have issues nobody will warn you about. How would you feel if the ass of your homemade naruto pants had ripped and nobody told you? Or if you dong was falling out of your booty shorts for your He Man cosplay? Thats what shes warning about. Theres no need to go "REEEE ROASTIE GET OUT" here.
>>
File: 1466021892717.jpg (390 KB, 933x1056) Image search: [Google]
1466021892717.jpg
390 KB, 933x1056
>>29381244

Thank you for defending me, Anon.
>>
>>29381358
Well at least for once an ironic shitposter also did something good.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 70x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 70x305
should I feel bad for this kid
>>
>>29381358
is nice timestamp
>>
>>29381244
Lol what a thirsty beta faggot
Bet you print out her tits and ha g them on the wall to forever remind you of when you defended that poor weak woman
>>
>>29381244
She makes no valid points. The experience of a stupid roastie dressing up as a whore to attract chad isn't useful information to us robots. And i don't play dressup since I'm not a child.
>>
My friends have tried to get me to go to a few, but I really can't. I have a complete fucking breakdown just going to the local stores
>>
File: 1460180324021.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1460180324021.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>29381358
those tits are kind of perfect to be honest, famalamadingdong
>>
>>29375008
If I start watching anime, how much more autistic will I become?
>>
>>29381462
> faggot
> likes tits

your argument isnt making much sense
>>
>>29381358
I was just being rational, theres really no need to thank me. I'm a cosplayer too and cosplay malfunctions are no fun. Cool boobs, tho. >;3c
>>
>>29381811
God this comment belongs on reddit
>>
>>29375008
If I'm ever at a convention it's just so I can volunteer and/or cosplay.
>>
>>29381478
We're in a con thread, cosplay is entirely relevant. Plus, plenty of adults cosplay you dipshit.

And who said shes dressing up for chad? She was just dressing up as an anime character, and frankly theres not a lot of female anime characters who arent wearing skimpy clothes. You're seriously jumping to conclusions there, pal.
>>
>>29381837
>>29381811
I can't tell who's trolling who anymore.
>>
>>29375518
shoo shoo roastie
>>>/cgl/
>>
>>29381664
you'll never go back, don't watch anime it is mind control
>>
>>29381858
The only "adults" that cosplay are emotionally stunted. And if I was to go on /Ck/ and post a thread about fine dining, do you think a mcdonalds burger flipper would have a useful insight? Some bitch talking about flashing her tits for chad doesn't help any of us. Everyone knows that cosplayers are literal prostitutes.
>>
>>easy cosplay chicks to hook up with
>implying cosplay chicks aren't attention whores who would curl their lip if a robot looked at them wrong.
>>
>>29381811
'TWAS MY HONOR TO DEFEND M'LADY'S INTEGRITY
>>
>>29376327
If you've had sex with girls at a con you're not a beta, you're just underestimating yourself. A beta by definition would never be capable of doing that. Stop spreading the BEE YOURSELF lie anon, it's the myth that caused the beta revolution.
>>
>>29381727
Found the newfriend, every veteran knows that not all faggots are gay and not all gays are faggots
>>
>>29375008
Cons are for
>getting fucked up
>laughing at fatties and sperges
>occasionally meeting someone cool
>chain smoking
>>
i will be at anime expo with a few other robots if anyone wants to join us
>>
>>29381858
Dude you know she's not gonna have sex with you because you defended her on a shitposting forum, plus why would you want to have sex with a roastie attention whore anyways?
>>
>>29381940
Holy fuck, she openly said that the nipslip was unintentional and she was embarassed with it happening. Stop trying to fit it into your "all women r evil roasties" mgtow narrative, you sound like an sjw constantly trying to blame the patriarchy.

And frankly she obviously has more cosplay experience than your sorry ass so stfu, shes providing valuable insight (mainly that having a group means that people will alert you to cosplay malfunctions and help you fix them)
>>
File: pepe_Angry_Gif.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
pepe_Angry_Gif.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>29382024
>robots
>meeting up irl
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Yeah going into a big crowd alone full of people younger than me running around and "glomping" their friends is going to make me feel better.
>>
>>29382068
>meeting up in robot infested zone
>>
>>29375008
how come with so many autistic whites reuinited in a single building, there aren't more convention shootings? one would think the sperg and/or islamists would like to have an easy target like that (and the women that go to cons aren't worthy, man)
>>
File: oopsIDidntMeanTo.jpg (202 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
oopsIDidntMeanTo.jpg
202 KB, 640x640
>>29382064
Dude you and your thirsty ass can fuck off, you're not getting laid deal with it
>>
>>29382094
I don't think you realize just how many normals go to cons and shit

There is no reason to even bother with them unless you're going to comiket or something
>>
>>29381974
Dude I specifically said "theres no need to thank me" to defuse y'all from screaming "white knight!" at me. Also because I don't want to perpetuate the "you defended me therefore I will reward you with sexual favors" social norm because thats honestly a fucked up dynamic which creates sexually overvalued women and disposable males competing for affection. Shut the fuck up, shes the one who made it wierd by posting tiddies.
>>
>>29382064
Yeah so embarrassing to expose a fraction more of your tits that wasn't already exposed by her slutty whore costume. And no one gives shit about a whores cosplay experience, as if that's something to be proud of, kek. Robots just want to know what its like to be a robot at a con, some prostitutes experience isn't relevant to that.
>>
>>29382106
It's no use since most of them would kill themselves in a couple months anyways.
>>
>>29382139
She's not even a girl you retard, she's playing you like a fiddle.
>saying something whiteknight-y to stop people from calling you a white knight
>>
>>29382025
I dont expect or want sex, for fucks sake, I just didn't like her point being invalidated by some neckbeard whos pissed off that a girl is posting on "his board" and is completely jumping to conclusions

Is being a nice person not enough? Do you fucks all think the only reason to be nice to anyone is for exchange of sexual favors rather than just simple gratitude? Or even maybe consider i defended her purely for the smug pleasure of knowing I'm right?
>>
>>29382139
You actually are a white knight though
>>
>>29382196
Buddy you're 17 years old, you're not right about anything.
>>
>>29375518
You're cute. But I have to hate you, you know the drill
>>
>>29382196
You don't have a sworn duty to defend a woman who's being dishonoured, she's wrong and you can deal with it. It's just like a woman to give us her opinion when no one asked for it.

Plus:
>implying girls with big tits and small waists can be robots
>implying anything but fat girls and titlets can be robots
Girls can't be robots anyways, but if they could it would obviously be titlets and fatties because hot chicks are showered with attention from grade school, there's simply no way for them to be outcasts.
>>
>go to nakacon not to long ago
>first convention but was assured it'd be great
>was shit
>half the panels were half assed, far less than minimal effort went into them
>most women were fat and the men were all /a/ IRL
>tried talking to some people but they were either super obnoxious when they talked (yelled or repeated the same story 4 times in the same 20mins) or basically like most of us, socially awkward.
>they said the chicks would be easy
>but to degrade myself to fatties is not as easy as it sounds
>>
>>29382218
>hitting on chicks through a korean wood-carving board
>implying cosplay chicks are anything but attention whores
>implying cosplay guys are too, for that matter
>>
File: attacking the raflessia.jpg (372 KB, 698x860) Image search: [Google]
attacking the raflessia.jpg
372 KB, 698x860
I went to a small con once. Nothing but overpriced mainstream trash, too much capeshit, and annoying people.

The only thing that interested me was a picture of Korbo drawn by a """""12"""" year old but apparently the art up for display was not for sale? What?
>>
>>29375518
what an obnoxious cunt. Why don't you and your friends just kill yourselves?
>le strong indemendant womyn
eat lead pills
>>
Cons are good for meeting people of your similar interest. When you find people you have common interest in, it makes conversation helluva lot easier. I'm a introverted as fuck guy but once every year I open up at a con and I'm legitimately confident in talking to people, namely girls,after this year's con. I didn't score but I learned some lessons on conversation. The easiest way to strike up convo with any living human being is to have some sort of common interest. When you talk to people at a con it doesn't always have to be some QT 3.14. Just talk to some other cool looking dudes in cosplay to start off and stuff.

Cons are 100x more enjoyable if you go in cosplay. I just did a good original armour cosplay and got a ton of pictures and talked to some nice people. I feel like I hate everything for most of the year but going to my local con helped me loosen up with life, relax and forget everything that bothers me. Being in cosplay helps you escape from real life a bit and be something different.

In all honesty though, the only cancer of cons are the pure normies/chads and stacies who only stay to do drugs or drink at raves but in all honesty these kind of people are generally ignored. Even the cringiest weeb can bring good con atmosphere because they're passionate about something. tl;dr guys, go to con in cosplay, relax and enjoy.
>>
>>29382370
How do you approach these "dudes"?
>>
>>29375518
>its a "I'm not like the other girls" girl acting like a quirky hyper crackhead with spastic movements and eyes darting all over the place episode
Why do they always do this
>>
>>29375858
Conventions end at 8pm. Then the night begins.
>>
>>29382402
Literally:

>see guy or girl in cool cosplay you like
>hey can I get your pic?
>Them: Sure
>take pic
>ask what series they're from or if you know the series, talk about the series
>the rest goes on
>>
>>29382360
>bite the bullet
>>
>>29375518
>check patreon
>turns out she gets 400 dollars per month for doing LITERALLY NOTHING BUT BEING LAZY
fuck me. Sometime I wish I was born female just to have an easy life
>>
I'm 5'5, what the hell would I cosplay as? Every hero is 6'+ filled with muscles, even though I'm in shape, there aren't many short people to cosplay as other than jokes like the lollipop guild.
>>
>>29382464

some conventions last until midnight and have adult themed events late at night.
>>
>>29375008
Ive been to one before, just last year actually.

While there, i realized how big of a weaboo/loser i am due to the amount of cringworthy shit i did. I havent watched a single anime since, nor have i gone to a single con since.

I prefer being a failed normie tbqh
>>
>>29382587

$400 isn't a guarantee. A lot of people make pledges just to see Patreon exclusive content and delete their pledge before they are committed to paying.

$400 a month really isn't that much if you have an expensive hobby . She's not rich. She still has to pay for rent and living expenses . If you have a Patreon account, the money earned is mostly for the expenses needed for your hobby.
>>
>>29375008
evil motherfucker

nobody fall for this meme.
>>
I've only went to one convention one time about 4 years ago. It was Youmacon, and it was pretty meh. I came on the second day but at night (had school in the daytime so couldn't go earlier).

We missed every event and everyone was leaving for their hotels, and only a few people were around. The only place that was massively populated was the gaming room.
Me and my friends went in and played a few fighting games against others. It was really fun. We were there for about 3hrs, and then left.
I cosplayed as Gintoki Sakata (Gintama) and my costume didn't look good at all. I did get a few pictures taken though, which felt nice.

I wish I could go again, but I have work now. I don't know how the fuck people go to these with work/school interfering? They must take days off or something. Regardless, was worth it.
>>
>>29381358
>failing to see the filename
>people actually believing this is real
bunch of newfags. Is it summer already?
>>
>>29375008

Nerds are fucking assholes desu senpai. They're just as bad if not worse than normies and they've still got a social hierarchy which I don't fit into.

If you really want friends go talk to the shy guy/girl who never really talks much. Those are the ones who are decent people.
>>
>>29375008
Oh yeah why wouldnt i want to be in a place full of stacies and attention whores and their legions of beta orbiters. How exactly is that supposed to help my depression? Might go on a rampage instead before they finalyl put me down
>>
>>29381858
you sound like those manchildren from /co/. Why don't you go back to tumblr to post about steven universe or some other bullshit cartoon?
>>
Why would i want to go to the ground zero of cringe?
>>
>>29382255
I'm not hitting on her. I'm respectfully anouncing that I find her form appealing, but I also hate her since I hate all somen If I could, I would dox her ass just for posting here
>>
>>29375008
Yes are you gonna go to the one is Los Angeles
I will be cosplaying as Kaneki Ken on July 2nd
>>
File: 1428186532523.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1428186532523.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
Posting this because these are the types of people that I went to high school with and the types of people I hung out with at anime conventions, I'm talking the real fucking trashy weeaboos are who I usually end up becoming friends with.

Like we're fucking wearing fox tails in public, going into Mcdonald's in cosplay, doing Naruto handsigns and saying BANKAI and striking poses in public, I literally abandon all my morals and shame when I go to anime conventions and sadly it's the only place I feel like I can be myself.

I'm 23 years old and my parents would feel ashamed if they saw how I acted at anime conventions, or anyone who knew me for that matter. It's just nice to go to a convention with other people in their 20's who don't mind acting like man children and shit in public, like when I'm around those people I don't care if people laugh at us because we are in a group and having fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
>>
>>29383520

It's full of cringe, but it's also full of cool people. It's also a place for you to not worry about blending in with normies. You can wear your anime shirt and do the virgin walk and no one will talk shit to you.
>>
I wouldn't know how to talk to anyone
I'd literally be too awkward to do that you fucking normie's, you have no idea
>>
File: 1448089794572.jpg (321 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1448089794572.jpg
321 KB, 1000x750
I go all the time to Anime Expo but I feel so old because I'm in my early 30's and everyone there is a lot younger.

I don't think I've ever made a friend in the last 9 times I went, but at least I get to see people from the internet once a year.
>>
File: 1461721866373.png (385 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461721866373.png
385 KB, 960x720
>>29383597
T H I C C

YES SIR GIMME THE JUICE
>>
>>29377370
>just bee urself xD

go die in a fire
>>
>>29375008
Blackbot weebs are always left out at those things
I'd rather stay at home and play with my cat
>>
These things are normie traps. Even among weebs hierarchy forms. And even among weebs, most robots will be at the bottom. It's just a slightly smaller pond, but robot fish are still too small for it.
>>
The thing is, I don't have enough weeb credentials to go to an anime convention. The anime I watch is pleb shit, like Initial D, Black Lagoon, old episodes of Naruto, Gundam Wing, etc. The weeb vidya I play is limited to Final Fantasy and the Pokemon games.
>>
>>29384575

No one really cares . Everyone's too occupied with their own plans to be concerned rather or not someone at the convention is a true anime fan or not. You don't even have to dress up.
>>
>>29383521
That's not even her you downie, you really think hot girls know what /r9k/ even is?
>>
>>29385022
>>29383521
sorry thought you were replying to the attention whore who posted tits, that chick isn't even hot baka
>>
>>29375008
because I don't like anime
>>
>>29384214
F A T T

Fucking sick of failed normies pretending to love normie shit, "thick" is just fucking fat and it was made up by HAES landwhales to make failed normies like you think they were hot
>>
>>29384575
That's fine man literally 99% of attendees are exactly that.

You feel the most left out as a super big anime fan or weeb robot.
>>
>>29381358
>>29381811
>>29382139

either you're a slut AND unoriginal, or this is a troll.

What a fucking surprise, you shitheads.
>>
I fucking hate socializing and I'm forced to do it every day at work so that's why I'm sad all of the time.

Your idea is shit.

You are shit.
>>
Because the ones where i live (queretaro, mex) are pure trash
>>
File: 1466313096414.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1466313096414.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>>29375008
>went to anime convention last year alone
>no cute cosplay girls
>all the vidya was on Xbones, had to make an account just to play for a little bit
>see kids with better costumes than anything I'd ever tried
>buy a sword cane out of impulse
>missed the 18+ maid resturaunt event
>nobody recognized my cosplay
What a shit fucking day that was.
>>
1. I'm not interested enough in anime to keep up with the more passionate people there.
2. I'm not interested enough to make myself a cosplay costume.
3. I don't like trying to get to know complete strangers and I doubt we'd have enough in common to be friends.
>>
File: 22025187.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
22025187.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>Supernova

Any ausfags going to Brisbane this year? I've been meaning to go for 3 years now.
>>
>>29382637
Adult themed anime events??? Like what?
>>
>>29375903
They would've fucked you just for being British.
>>
>>29375008
No they're not. They still only fuck chads at cons.
>Sperginess is accepted
Have fun showing up on some con autism/cringe compilation. People will be there just to judge other people.
I can tell you for a fact that the actual losers like me are not leaving their fucking house. We have something called the internet. The only people who go to those con hellholes are histrionic normalfag attention whores and legitimate autists with no self awareness.
>>
>>29375008
What can i expect to happen if i turn up? never been to one and ive only watched a few animes

Would be nice to talk to people i don't know though, what are the people there like?
>>
>>29384575
The majority of people at the cons will have shittier taste than you do.
4chan is really the only place in the west that gives a shit about anime quality and doesn't just bandwagon shit.
>>
>>29377723
Share some stories about Otakon, this year will be my first
>>
File: 1456386614216.jpg (148 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1456386614216.jpg
148 KB, 400x554
>>29379118
I did it 2 years and enjoyed it fine. It's nice to just do what you want and people along the way. I was cosplaying Tomoko anyway so it fit
>>
>>29382637
>until midnight
Try 5 am
>>
>>29387992
Post pics. I'd like to see good tomoko cosplays at a con.
>>
I'm normally ashut in neet but i met up with an online friend for akon. It was great, we got wasted and hit on girls, which was hilarious. I even learned some things doing it.
>>
>>29375427
I'm hype, only 2 weeks away.
>>
>>29384575
You'll fit right in. To give you a reference on plebness. My first con 2 years back had a literal herd of Kiritos from Sword Arts Online descending upon the escalator
>>
File: rooooo.png (192 KB, 1517x882) Image search: [Google]
rooooo.png
192 KB, 1517x882
>>29381358
REEEEE give me oc tiddys
>>
>>29375517
I went to both Boshi panels last year it was lit
>>
>TFW I'm so anti-social even anime conventions are too social for me. The people there are normies. Please stop!
>>
File: 6sDYE4e.png (443 KB, 471x821) Image search: [Google]
6sDYE4e.png
443 KB, 471x821
>>29388051
I didn't take many of myself
>>
>>29375008

>Why don't you guys go to anime conventions
>anime conventions
>anime

There's your answer. Anime has gone to shit these past 5 years and that's only made conventions worse than they already were. Its become the home of failed Stacies, failed Chads and betas who all go there for a specific purpose.

The failed Stacy was too quiet and shy when it came to high school romance, she couldn't get the Chad she hoped for like in her romance animes. Now, she looks for attention and more importantly, the failed Chad. If she can't find one, she'll settle for an orbiter to get leech money off him and buy cosplay more often. Conventions are the best place for these girls because their sexual value skyrockets and they have an easier chance at becoming the hottest girl there.

cont.
>>
>>29388599

The failed Chad couldn't get an actual Stacy or dislikes the fact that they don't share interests with him so he decides hyper-attention whores in the form of the failed Stacy is the next best offer.

The Beta likes spending thousands of dollars on figures, box sets, manga volumes and hentai DVDs. The failed Stacy cleverly notices his unhealthy spending habits and figures out how rich he really is. Now the Beta is in a dreamworld he never thought he would be in. Its just like those harem animes where girls come to him just because. He will happily spend money on Stacy's future cosplay clothing while Stacy fucks the failed Chad all night.

Chad fux. Beta bux - Stacy is now in control. Everything is free for her. She gets the hottest guy to fuck and can repeat this process with ease. Who knows? With all the hot Chads shes fucking, she could land herself a real non-autist for a Chad; all from attention whoring.
>>
nobody who goes there even attempts to wipe.
>>
I'm too scared to go to anime conventions.
The social anxiety is too strong.
The "easy pussy" normie meme makes me laugh.
Even the most homely fat girl makes me super fucking nervous and intimidated.
I never hit on a girl. I never even said hi to a girl i didn't already know. I don't talk to strangers. I didn't make any friends at school.
I wish i was a ghost so i can just watch the people in their costumes and not be caught ogling or starting longingly. I don't want to be creepy.
I also don't want people to notice i'm scared out of my mind being in a huge crowd with people screaming and being loud and having a out of body experience.
I wish i had someone to go with.
I guess i'll just look at pictures for the time being.
>>
File: 1464967671828.jpg (51 KB, 497x656) Image search: [Google]
1464967671828.jpg
51 KB, 497x656
>no anime conversations in my country
>>
>Con thread
>all the /cgl/ fem"""""""""""bot""""""""""" whores come out of the woodworks 'subtly' giving hints that they are female for attention
Holy shit femaleposters are so terrible.
>>
>>29388767
>The "easy pussy" normie meme makes me laugh.
Go to the orgies
>>
I mostly go to gaming conventions but I've attended anime conventions as well. I fucking love them.

>lots of buzz, people are always excited
>events and talks to look forward too
>board games, card games and even roleplaying games till you drop
>there's merch of all sorts, old cool stuff marked at a steep discount and new stuff
>you meet new people that are into the hobby as much as you

GodDAMN I love conventions. They're the best part of the hobby.
>>
>>29388997
>just go to an orgy bruh!
Yeah I'd sure love to be that one guy who is standing in a corner alone desperately trying to beat his half erect dick while everyone else tries their best to ignore him
I'm also black so I wouldn't even make it through the door
>>
File: 1465963099876.jpg (26 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1465963099876.jpg
26 KB, 500x352
>>29389136
Suicide is an option bruh
>>
>>29379548
>Here are some things that have never happened but I can pretend they do get more Tumblr followers.
>>
>>29375008
They're filled with normies and teens who are into "geek" shit. That and I don't have anything to cosplay as.
>>
People at anime cons seriously make me feel like a well adjusted chad
>>
>>29389136
I bet you could be the bull for someone's cuckplay.
>>
>>29389217
I wouldn't want to be involved in cuckshit any more than you would anon
>>
If you want to get laid and have no self respect left at all, just buy a pair of cheap fox ears and go to a furry convention.
>>
>>29375008
>Why don't you guys go to anime conventions if you guys are so depressed?
I have zero friends, as in, i don't know anyone at all and i don't like animeme.
And i'm probably too old for this.
>>
File: 1456447199198.png (477 KB, 1899x2894) Image search: [Google]
1456447199198.png
477 KB, 1899x2894
I've been crossplaying for years now and hooking up with hotter and hotter girls as my cosplay gets better. Last year I went as Ougi (it was an easy as shit cos to pull off because I already had the uniform). anyway I ened up boning a 8/10 super sonico. I also traded contact info with her and hooked up about a dozen times afterward. Turns out she was into crossdressers so it worked out nicely.

On a more serious note too, you don't even have to go with the intention of hooking up. There are tons of people just looking to BS and make friends with similar interests.
>>
>>29389535
>making friends
i think you don't understand how socially maladjusted the people here are.
>>
>>29389535
Can you post pics of your cosplays, mate?
>>
>>29389535
Why are you even here normalfag
Why the fuck do normalfags always come to a board of kissless virgins to brag about their sexual conquests?

You're even worse than normalfags you didn't even bother to give "advice" you went straight to bragging
>>
A real robot will not enjoy an anime convention. The people there are not more like us. They are just awkward smelly normies.
>>
>>29389672
yeah, no. last thing I want is to have a thread full of robots saving and circulating pictures of me crossdressing and eventually using them as fap material and troll bait.
>>
>>29388285
The fit is all fucked up, jesus. Also please iron.
>>
>>29388848
I am sorry, Anon. There is only one small con where I live. I know the organisers and I hate every single last one of them.

I used to be their sempai

Are you sure there aren't any gatherings where you stay?
>>
>>29389754
This isn't an advice board or thread. its a general discussion about anime conventions and I gave my experience with them. Sorry you're a sensitive butthole and think the entire board revolves around your pity party culture.
>>
File: 1464488598493.jpg (46 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1464488598493.jpg
46 KB, 500x374
>>29389535
look at this motherfucker

/r9k/ is kill
>>
>>29375518
Fuck I've always wanted to go to Anime North.
I went to FanExpo twice just for the Saturday and it was super underwhelming. Place was packed to capacity and it was mostly just about buying junk that I had no desire for.
If I had friends and stayed in a hotel it would probably be fun though.
>>
>>29389794
You're trying to play dumb. You must know what board you are on and what the general culture is.
>>
>>29389794
Yes, you're bragging on the internet and no one can stop you.
Congratulations normalfag. Then you normalfags wonder why robots hate your kind.
>>
I'm a 5'7 black guy, not many anime/game characters are short black guys. I wanted to do Ansem, but I'm too short.
>>
Ew, I'm sure most of these anime sluts have stds.
No thanks, not worth it.
>>
>>29389986
Don't even bother trying to cosplay black characters if you're going to cosplay at all.
Just cosplay racebent characters and hope that they think you're a funny negro. That's the best outcome possible for us black folk.
Don't go to nerdy conventions like anime cons and expect to slay any pussy. You couldn't be any further from what nerddom are usually are attracted to. It's a lost cause.
>>
>>29389783
>Are you sure there aren't any gatherings where you stay?
Nope. Can't find a single one. Anime isn't that popular in my country.

>I used to be their sempai
Did they betray you?
>>
>>29390043

Thanks anon, I knew I would just be wasting my time.
>>
>>29390043
>Don't go to nerdy conventions like anime cons and expect to slay any pussy. You couldn't be any further from what nerddom are usually are attracted to. It's a lost cause.
Went with my black friend, girls were massive cunts to him and me whenever I hung out with him. Girls at those things are racist af
>>
>>29390226
With good reason? Blacks are thugs, as well as hideous.
>>
>>29384421
>>29389136
>>29389986
>>29390043
>>29390226
I'm sorry, blackbots. The best I can do with my non-white weeb friends is share animus and hang out at home lanning shit. Nobody participates in any "anime culture". It's kinda lonely.
>>
>>29387839

>hentai viewing
>lewd humor improv
>lewd dating show
>panels involving those who work in hentai
>exclusive trailer for upcoming hentai game

basically just lewd versions of events
>>
>>29389986
5'3 Mexican, I truly feel doomed. Might as well go as a shota
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1060x404
>stopped going to cons years ago
>have decent spending cash because I work and never do anything
>spend some of it on some lolita and ouji-style clothing because some of it looks really nice
>think it would be fun to wear that kind of outfit to a convention or at work on Halloween
>wear it and realize how ugly my face is and that I barely know how to apply makeup or style my hair/wear wigs
>>
>>29390863
>image.jpg
>roastie post
Fuck off, you already have tumblr, why complain here?
>>
File: 1367196187868.jpg (49 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1367196187868.jpg
49 KB, 720x720
Even at cons I can't talk to people
I don't know how to approach someone and no one approaches me
>>
>>29390105
I was their sempai in kendo, and I used to lead the club. I was hard on them because they seemed more interested in cosplay and being weebs than the sport.

Then there was an incident which brought great shame upon me in front of three 7th dans and all the members of the entire national federation. There was only one thing I could do: I bowed once, and resigned.

I have been doing kendo for 10 years. Them, only three. Because of this incident, they are now my sempais. I have no contact with the federation. They now run the club. They have started up other clubs around the country. They are still more interested in cons and cosplay.

I will not attend their con. I will not sit under them in the club. I will never call them sempai. Never. Until I take back what is mine.
>>
>>29391010
Wow, sounds like an anime plot.

>Then there was an incident which brought great shame upon me in front of three 7th dans and all the members of the entire national federation. There was only one thing I could do: I bowed once, and resigned.
So what happened? You lost/pooped your pants/spilled your spaghetti?
>>
File: Pepes animated adventures.gif (341 KB, 442x586) Image search: [Google]
Pepes animated adventures.gif
341 KB, 442x586
I went to one yesterday and it was just hot and fucking crowded.
All the panels I wanted to see were too full of people.
I just stomped around being pissed off the entire time.
>>
any nerd convention will just make me hate women & men even more
>>
I have never wanted to go to a convention of any kind. There's plenty that would probably interest me, but the idea of spending multiple days in an area full of people, even people of similar interests, is abhorrent to me. Not to mention how everyone that does go to these complains of the smell.
>>
File: 8528451.jpg (130 KB, 561x960) Image search: [Google]
8528451.jpg
130 KB, 561x960
>>29390043
>Don't even bother trying to cosplay black characters if you're going to cosplay at all.
This. I always think about that GOAT black Persona group
>>
>>29375779
i wanted to go to acen(not op) but i forgot to go.
>>
>>29389776
This was at the end of the day after sitting down for a while, I know it looked wrinkly. And how can fit be fucked up for Tomoko? Her skirt is long and lanky
>>
>>29391169
I started kendo en exchange in Japan. I have never had the opportunity to take a dan grading because they were never held in my area. As head of the club where I am from, I was specially invited by the federation to attend a prestigious seminar held elsewhere. We had three 7th dan sensei attending, which meant we could hold a dan grading. Naturally, as head of the club, it was only proper that I have an official dan grade.

I flew up and stayed with the captain of the world championship team. My grading consisted of a match and kata. As expected, I performed excellently in the match. Then I was to perform kata in front of the panel with all the members watching. They announced the 7th kata. I did not know it. The regulations had changed. I was at fault.

I apologised, bowed once to the panel, and resumed my place. I sat motionless and expressionless throughout the rest of the grading.

I moved away two months later. The other members now have dan grades. I have no dan grade. They now are my sempais.

If they had any loyalty to their former sempai, they would have begged me to return for a dan grading. They would have remembered their buchou, and insisted that I be ranked first. But they have forgotten, in between all the frivilous costumes and despicable attention seeking, that I was not playing dress-up and make-believe that day. I do not simply toss my tin-foil armour in the wardrobe when the show is over. My armour still hangs on my wall.

I have not forgotten.
>>
>>29391720
Thats impressively autistic

In a good and bad way
>>
>>29391474
The jacket needs to be taken in at the bust and the shoulders, and you should probably pleat the skirt.
>>
File: received_1083017361769083.jpg (100 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
received_1083017361769083.jpg
100 KB, 767x1024
>>29375008
>easy cosplay chicks to hookup with
Most of the girls are entry-level stacies just looking for chads.
>>
>>29375008
>Why don't you guys go to anime conventions if you guys are so depressed?
too fucking expensive it ain't worth it anyways
>>
>>29392007
Yep, pretty autistic I guess. I should be a little better adjusted by now.

But if you think about it, the moments you remember clearest are those of shame.
>>
>>29390715
Hentai viewing? So watching porn with a bunch of weeaboos? You'd have to pay me to participate in something like that.
>>
>>29382019
>chain smoking
Fucking this. Every year at SakuraCon I have s minimum of two hours between panels so I always wind up outside smoking next to the glomp circle.
In four years of attendance, the only time girls ever give me the time of day is to ask me for a smoke, a light, or some water.
>>
File: 1394844350556.gif (2 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1394844350556.gif
2 MB, 300x264
>>29379239
Nobody gives a fuck about your "funny story" you attention-seeking slut

>>29381244
>>29381858
>>29382064
FUCK ME IF THIS ISN'T THE WORST WHITE-KNIGHTING I'VE SEEN IN YEARS

how can you even get this cucked
>>
>>29382019
>>29392462
>getting fucked up
>chain smoking
my niggas
>>
File: 1445977656279.png (147 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
1445977656279.png
147 KB, 249x386
>>29381811
>I was just being rational, theres really no need to thank me.
Sometimes you guys actually write funny things
>>
>>29391720
>I have not forgotten.

I suppose anon's dedication to his Path was admirable, but a bit to harsh for this modern day and age.
>>
>>29381244
>>29381358
>>29381811
>>29381858
>>29382064
This is a perfect representation of how the white night mentality works

>Jumps to her defence
>rewards with boobs
>"just doing my duty xDXDXD"
>>
Is 29 too old to go to one of these things? I'm not even that into anime now. Went to some when I was like 19 or 20 but I was a dweeb and never had my own room so no hooking up took place. mite b cool now that I'm more confident and can get my own room
>>
>>29393642
You'll be older than 95% of the attendees. I'm 23 and I'm already starting to feel out of place.
That said, I've had much more engaging conversations with the older folks than with the people my age who grew up with Toonami and never really strayed from it.
>>
>>29393642

There's literal grandmothers and mid 50's guys there. 29 is not so bad you 70's anime guy.
>>
CAN I GO FROM SKINNYFAT TO HAVING MUSCLES BY OCTOBER (NYCC)
PLEASE RESPOND I WANT TO FUCK A CONSLUT
>>
>>29394074
Probably, yeah.
Original affirmation.
>>
>>29394273
I've been doing ice cream fitness for a month at this point but I still don't know if I should bulk, eat at maintenance or cut.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.