[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much time do you aproximate you have left on this earth /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: d4EZg7o.jpg (131 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
d4EZg7o.jpg
131 KB, 485x750
How much time do you aproximate you have left on this earth /r9k/?

Was your life worth living?

Did you live your youth, when did you meet your first love? In high school maybe?

What are some good memories about her?

I remember watching the sunsets with in my dad's jeep in the same parking spot near a forest in hot summer evenings with my girlfriend at that time, we smoked the shittiest mexican brick weed, laugh, talk and fuck listening to our favourite The Smith's songs.
No matter how bad everything is going nowdays i allways get nostalgic and happy thinking about how happy i was back than.

What are you gonna tell your grandchildren about your teen years in the 2000's?
What memories do you hang on to keep you going robots?
>>
File: ACbh8td.jpg (888 KB, 3149x2390) Image search: [Google]
ACbh8td.jpg
888 KB, 3149x2390
Bumping with pics of young people long dead now, this is a girl in London 1931, amazing job on the coloring, she probably had a nice life
>>
>>29374746
Some kids in NYC circa 1930, hard to think they aged, lived full lives, saw wars, culture changes and died.

They seem so happy, they probably did something mediocre that day like going to buy something from the grocery store, they probably didnt remember that ever happened, but is amazing how a photo can keep that exact moment, and how nostalgic i can get for places i never visited or ever will.
>>
Some sort of baby cage apparently they were a common ocurance back than, you would most likely get thrown in jail now for doing that.

No ideea of the location or year of this pic, wonder if that kid now old as fuck or dead remembered the view of that city who changed so much by now from his comfy nest above the ground of that city
>>
Back to fucking reddit and take your normie memories and vintage shit with you
>>
>How much time do you have left?
Something between 15 and 30 years depending on how lucky I get and how bad I really have fucked up my body by now
>Was your life worth living?
Until now? Not at all. It was literally wasted time.
>Did you live your youth?
I couldn't because I was laying in beds or hospitals most of my youth
>When did you meet your first love?
Sometime when I was 15 it lasted a few years but eventually it has gone to shit
>What are some good memories about her?
She wasn't the prettiest but she was kind, whenever I had a bad day she was there and would listen to me raging about how shitty everything was
>What are you gonna tell your grandchildren?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>What memories do you hang on to keep going
I don't have any. I just keep going for no reason.
>>
I have no idea how much time I have left. I could live another 80 years, in a week I could decide I'm done with this shit and go OD in the woods. I can't say whether it was worth living or not. At times it was, at times it wasn't, someday I might decide it isn't worth continuing.

And I'm not going to have fucking grandchildren.
>>
>>29375332
What happened anon, why were you in hospitals, is it gone by now?
Whatever it was....
>>
>>29375385
Well it doesent really depend on you if you will have grandchildren, thats your children's choice anon
>>
>>29375389
I had a benign tumor near my spine that had to be removed they fucked it up and I had to spent a lot of time in hospitals and had a few other operations after the initial one because the wound got infected had to be cleaned and so on. The tumor and most of the pain is gone by now but some days I still can't work/sit/lay on my back without pain. It wasn't even that bad but it really fucked up my youth and affected me long enough so that when I finally could study I was 23.
Imagine a 23 year old 1,90m / 6,2 feet tall guy with a beard sitting between 17/18 year olds. University was pretty shitty as no one really could relate to me so I felt pretty lonely and had no real friends. It really fucked my life up.
>>
>>29374746
I've got another 80 years.

I'll get dementia or alzheimers in 20. They'll keep me alive for another 60, in constant misery and suffering, just because. I won't have the capacity to end it.
I'll spend those 60 years reliving my time shitposting on /r9k/. Maybe that's what I'm doing right now. Maybe I'm already demented and this is a memory.
>>
I had about a year when I was maybe 18 or 19 that made it all worth it

I miss it, though
>>
>>29374746
Probably a maximum of 40, but may intentionally go out in 6 if things don't improve.
No.
No, khv, highschool was shit.
None.
That's pretty cool anon, I'm glad you have happy memories.
They won't exist.
When I first got into miniature gaming. That was fun.
>>
>How much time do you proximate you have left on this earth /r9k/?

few years maybe

hard to say, the most shocking thing iv came to realize is that most people are not good people, most social places like school are hostile environments filled with angry and bitter people that justify their existence with clothing and other pointless garbage

>d you live your youth, when did you meet your first love? In high school maybe?
never had any love, and im kinda glad i didn't fall into this trap, because a gf is simply a mirror of how other people see you and it reflects back to the girl you love, so a person with high statues is often loved more

tl;dr i find joy in seeing humanity fail, but i regret for not living life properly
>>
>>29375741
How old are you anon?
Why only a few years?
People are pretty vapid sometimes unfortunately, especially in highschool, and guess some people find peace in loneliness, but you should give a girl a chance to know you atleast anon, just gotta dig deep enogh to find her
>>
>>29374746

if I die now then "almost yes", it was worth living.

I just have to accomplish one single last mission I decided in late 1993.
>>
I was hot shit and apparently peaked early.
I experienced prestige and pride and the sense of excelling.
I could be content with dying now, but there are many big ideas I want to implement...
>>
File: MODS MODS MODS.jpg (42 KB, 580x379) Image search: [Google]
MODS MODS MODS.jpg
42 KB, 580x379
>>29375924

sounds like a conspiracy
>>
>>29375893
>How old are you anon?
>Why only a few years?
im a heavy smoker

>ut you should give a girl a chance to know you atleast anon, just gotta dig deep enogh to find her

no woman will pick me up from where i am now, this is over.
people with resources and looks having a tough time finding anyone worthy being with so any efforts i make will be futile
>>
>>29375924
Now you made me courious, tell me about your mission anon, unless is some top classified stuff ofc
>>
>>29376003
Well, isnt that like suicide?
Its just slow and painfull, you could maybe swap to an electronic cigarette and just decrease the concentration of the nicotine liquid daily, is what worked for me.
If you dont use the cigarettes as some form of suicide definetly try this, its really easy to accomplish this way
>>
>>29376092
yeah well, i don't do the math anymore. i just let it happen
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.