[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies will never know this feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: noided.jpg (71 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
noided.jpg
71 KB, 407x405
Normies will never know this feel
>>
>she's out having a good time with her handsome lover
>you're at home laughing at frog images on the internet
>>
>>29374697
I don't have a she and this is no laughing matter anon.
>>
>>29374747
I was paraphrasing a Foul Bachelor Frog image that's been around for a while. I don't have it anymore though ;_; I miss this meme
>>
>>29374769
oh yea I don't know how I didn't recognize that as I've seen most of the great bachelor frog memes
>>
>>29374788
I recognize your dubs.
>>
>girls tell me they're shy

>I was too nervous to order for myself at restaurants until high school
>>
>>29374854

Shyness is just a lesser form of social anxiety. It's a scale. You're on the more severe end.
>>
>>29374854
what they mean by this is that they're afraid that guys will figure out how shallow and vapid they are if they open their mouth

>>29374900
What about selective mutes? I know a girl like that in HS but she got a bf after HS and was dicked down and now talks.
>>
File: h7s54.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
h7s54.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>29374673
I hate going outside into public. Im okay once im there or if I have to interact with people I guess but getting that point can sometimes take me hours before I can leave the house and Ill just pace back and forth moaning.

I walk uncomfortably fast in public and my legs hurt immediately even though I normally do 2 miles everyday normally at home.
>>
>>29375027
ah the ol' virgin brisk walk.
>>
>>29374697
>his verse doesn't rhyme
>Chad fucks her so sublime
>>
File: 1430283663874.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1430283663874.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>be in public
>start to realize how lonely you really are in a reallife context when u arent stuck in your room
>realize how hard it would be to make a legit circle of friends
>dread sets in
>>
>>29375051
Being around people and having them see me freaks me out. It has nothing to do with being a virgin since im really far from it. I think it has more to do with growing up in bad neighborhoods and being the only white person there and people always threatening to attack or jump me in groups.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.