[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aaron Hernandez
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
This story gets me every fucking time. Here we have a Chad who fucking had it all, millions of dollars, huge mansion and banging hot women every day living the dream. AND HE FUCKING THREW IT ALL AWAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXxo-271aOM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIJAOnPqff0
>>
>>29374646
>implying free will exists

kek
>>
He even had one of the best gigs in the NFL if you follow football
>>
File: behilit.jpg (168 KB, 793x1280) Image search: [Google]
behilit.jpg
168 KB, 793x1280
>>29374659
Mankind has no control.. even over their own will
>>
>>29374683
It's really interesting that if you really just follow the steps of deductive logic, you will come to the conclusion that the existence of free will is as likely as the existence of god.
>>
The guy was born a gangbanger and remained one all his life, football was just a distraction
>>
>>29374739
His dad was white though
>>
>>29374735
But I have free will not to follow those steps, don't I?
>>
>>29374735
One of the biggest indicators for the lack of free will is that you cannot accurately predict your own reactions even to forseen circumstances.
>>
File: casca1.jpg (98 KB, 468x685) Image search: [Google]
casca1.jpg
98 KB, 468x685
>>29374735
oreganotops
oregano
>>
>>29374751
nvm I take it back, it was his mom that was white
>>
>>29374751

>Hernandez

White Hispanic plz go
>>
>>29374683
>Don't murder people
How hard is this?
>>
>>29374754
This is probably the strangest question and makes no sense.

You are not trying to disprove something with this nonsense are you?
>>
His prison cell is so close to his old stadium that he can hear the crowd cheer on gamedays
>>
Does US prison have conjugal visits? Will he ever have sex again?
>>
>>29374824
not for capital crimes generally. So he'll probably never fuck a woman again

though knowing women he's probably getting 100 cards from suitors per day

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/dating-a-prisoner-what-attracts-people-on-the-outside-to-fall-in-love-with-convicted-criminals-10326587.html
>>
Why didn't he just hire someone else to do it?
>>
>>29374944
wew that's fucked up. The worst part is he was fucking so much young hot tight pussy before. So he knows what' he's now missing out on.
>>
See a Spic
Better move quick!
>>
>>29374646
>had it all
Exactly. He had everything. He had the life. When these people have everything so perfect, complete and easy, they get greedy and arrogant and think they can get away with anything.
He likely didn't even consider what he did to be murder. He just did it. He'll probably never think he did anything wrong.
>>
>>29375154
>they get greedy and arrogant and think they can get away with anything.
What this guy said
>>
>>29375154
He does show no emotion in sentencing, it's weird
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.