[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm at this anime convention And this "fembot"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160618_124929.jpg (242 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_124929.jpg
242 KB, 1440x1920
So I'm at this anime convention

And this "fembot" friend of mine thinks this guy is a creep who's stalking/harassing her

My bets are that he's just one of you antisocial motherfuckers who decided to try to interact with a female.
Reminder: don't. If you're not Chad, she can and will hold the fact that you looked towards her / tried to initiate conversation / breathed near her against you.
T. Tamaki Suoh IRL :^)
>>
>>29374107
who is this nigga cosplaying as? he probably wants to whisk tht girl away with his gentlemaness
>>
>>29374107
>antisocial

You mean asocial.
>>
>>29374107
>My bets are that he's just one of you antisocial motherfuckers
your a stupid nigger we dont go outside faggot
>>
>>29374155
Witnessed and finally a based nigga who knows the difference in antisocial and asocial. Plus when it is proper to use them.
>>
Also shout out to you my bro in the OP pic stay the fuck away from the pudgy sailor moon she's got too much emotional baggage and will drag you down emotionally while blaming you assuming you were even permitted to hold conversation
>>
>>29374107
>antisocial motherfuckers
if hes antisocial what the fuck is he doing at a fucking fag convention? oh and kill yourself cartoon fag
>>
>>29374107
>anime convention
no op, you're the autistic one
>>
File: IMG_20160618_124929~2.jpg (6 KB, 145x156) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_124929~2.jpg
6 KB, 145x156
>>29374107
AHAHAHA HER FACE
>>
>>29374107
look at this faggot
I want to punch him desu
>>
Jeb Bush The Early Years
>>
>>29374107
You should probably tell her that he's just a harmless sperg. Women need guidance.
>>
>>29374107
>someone posts a random picture of something
>there's always someone in the background who is a thousand times more interesting than the focus of the picture

Who is that dumpy old lady in the white anime t-shirt? What's her story? I'd like to watch anime with her.
>>
>>29374107
Your "friend" is severely autistic.

If she goes to a convention, the standard is: Expect random strangers will talk to you. If you go to a festival, same thing. If she doesn't want to talk to people, she shouldn't go to huge social gatherings with people who have shared interests.
>>
>>29374782
lol he does look like a spergier version of jeb
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.