[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's a good place to meet and talk to people online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465796568762.gif (104 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
1465796568762.gif
104 KB, 700x526
Where's a good place to meet and talk to people online?

Preferably outside of 4chan/r9k.

The cancer here is terminal.
>>
>>29374045

There has never been a good place. I've been on the internet since 1998 and haven't found a good place. I would do social interaction IRL if not for the anxiety and the fact that I come off as an awkward retard in many situations.
>>
Interpals is pretty good. A lot of people on there are friendly.
>>
The only good place is online vidya.

Start playing a game and meet people and you will start talking to them on daily basis...
>>
>>29374146
WARNING: Do it only if you are a NEET and have no plans of changing that.
>>
>>29374045
it's honestly up to your own interests and beliefs. There's obviously thousands of forums on the web and at least one of them probably has some people you might be interested in talking to.
>>
>>29374045
Man I was thinking of going on Facebook ya know, to catch up with the people I know. But hell man that shit is creepy. I don't want Zuckerburg shill me all the time.
>>
>>29374146
>>29374170
Sounds good. What games?
All that I've tried are anti-social as fuck and nobody talks to each other.
>>
>>29374510
DotA 2...

It has a voice chat system and you need to communicate to play...

And since there's 5 on the team and match is long friendships happens...

Normally people add and ask you to play with them everyday... and things normally gets personal...

The downside for DotA is it's so addictive, specially if you have problems IRL. So be careful about it...
>>
>>29374608
Putting aside how shit the game is for a second, isn't in infamous for having a completely toxic community? I'll pass on that one.
>>
>>29374686
Not really.

There's a system on it if you are toxic you get matched with toxic people.
>>
>>29374045
Talk as in audio or text?
I'm too conscious about my voice and accent so the first is impossibru.
>>
The problem is that the best people to talk to have the least need to go to the internet to ind others to talk to
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.