[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be called 'cunt', 'weird', and told to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>be called 'cunt', 'weird', and told to shut up by classmates and people think I'm a virgin
>even though I've had one gf and 3 different sexual partners in the past

Why are people so mean to me?

Sure I'm not a social butterfly, I'm not talkative and in general an introvert and I did have some mild aspergers when I was younger but I have literally never been mean to anyone. Is that why I'm such an easy target?
>>
If you encourage a poverty of negative emotion, it's likely you have a poverty of positive emotion too. If you're focused on "not being mean" you're probably missing opportunities to show enthusiasm or other such bonding emotions.
>>
>>29373837
You hand back like for like or people will just abuse you as a punchbag.

Stand up and ask him if he likes having all his teeth. He either backs down or you get an adrenaline thrill ride of a life time while you swing at this cunt's face.

Really I think violence, or the threat of it, solves everything.

>>29375211
Faggot. Nice dubs tho.
>>
>>29375351
>just chimp out bro
Dreadful, just a terrible way to live.
>>
>>29375351
I'm not a nigger so I won't resort to violence.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.