[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally find a job >a female coworker is extremely nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1374472854037.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1374472854037.png
346 KB, 439x500
>finally find a job
>a female coworker is extremely nice to me
>it's an office job so sometimes we communicate through a messaging service to speed things up
>she always sends some fancy happy emotes to her messages
>she's extremely helpful and introduces me to everything, always smiling and being friendly
>at the end of one workday we chat, ending with me asking what hours she works, since she seems to work differently than me, because I'm up earlier
>"9 to 5, anon"
>"alright, well I gotta go but see you at 9 tomorrow then"
>"9 it is"
>next day i get down to work since there's a plenty of it
>notice on the messenger that she's logged earlier than 9 (meaning she came early)
>don't really come out the room i work at to greet her since i have a shitload of work
>some shit happens in the room where I work with some other coworkers but i don't really give a shit since i'm too focused on the task at hand
>she comes around to look at what happened, and greets me
>i don't notice it but she's just standing there saying hello a few times
>i snap out and notice her there and respond
>she's a little sad I didn't look at her
>she was wearing a qt dress, very feminine
>later over the day she's no longer so friendly and just seems to keep to her work, not really even looking at me
>when I leave I say my goodbyes to her and all she responds with is "yeah, yeah goodbye" hardly even looking at me

Was she interested in me and did I just fuck it all up? I feel like shit for not having noticed her back then. I don't know if I'm imagining things at this point but it felt like she was genuinely looking forward to seeing me right then at 9 and was disappointed when I didn't really give her any attention.
>>
S E L F C U C K E D

consider suicide my friend
>>
File: 1466279650379.jpg (30 KB, 346x310) Image search: [Google]
1466279650379.jpg
30 KB, 346x310
>>29373502
typical "read my mind or I'm mad at you attitude"
I guess she was interested in you but she is incapable of human logic as hell so fuck it, you didn't do anything wrong. I mean, if she's getting "mad" at you for not sprinting out of the office when you got the work to do, chances are that she might get "mad" at you for even more unreasonable things if you were to get into a relationship with her.
>>
From your story it sounds like she was just insulted by you ignoring her.
Doesn't necessarily mean she was interested in you.
>>
>>29373615
As much as I want to tell you to ask her out as soon as possible tomorrow and not let the opportunity pass, this guy might be right. You may have avoided an unhealthy relationship. I still say ask her out just be cautious that this might be the type of girl she is so be prepared to end this if you need to. Better to try and see what she's like and be disappointed than to not ever know
>>
>>29373652
I guess. I feel really bad for ignoring her like this because she didn't deserve it. She was so nice to me that the least I could do is to be nice back.

But my autism prevents me from doing even that...
>>
>>29373502
>>29373751
Listen OP, you don't need to lavish the female with attention every single day. I have a girl at work who has interest in me but I've gone a shift where I don't talk to her at all, and some where all we do is talk and joke. Don't put too much into one exchange like an autist.

Also, dating a coworker can be stupid bad for you. I don't think I'm even going to pursuit a relationship unless she really reciprocates back. My job is way shittier than yours by the sound of it and you shouldn't fuck yours up.
>>
>>29373825
THIS

She might have genuinely been being nice but you dont have to fucking fall over yourself to talk to her every day. She probably just enjoyed the attention then got butthurt when you couldnt focus on her.
>>
>>29373853
Cringe at yourself already if you think of jokes to tell her every day. Find out of one of this bitches interests or ask her if she has plans this weekend. Bitches love when you ask them about themselves. If it comes down to it you can stalk her twitter for interests but don't make it too obvious you did that.
>>
>>29373825
>>29373853
I know, i know. It's just that I feel like I acted like an asshole there because she was legitimately the only person to immediately treat me like a friend there and I may in fact have just lost a friendly person. I loved her attitude. She acted like a happy little girl, which is weird because I've never really experienced such friendliness from a person I just met. Could be that she's usually like that to everyone but I don't really know how to tell.

How the fuck do I into small talk anyway?
>>
>>29373895
>Find out of one of this bitches interests or ask her if she has plans this weekend. Bitches love when you ask them about themselves.
I don't know, I feel like this isn't something I should ask as a fairly recently-met guy. I don't really want to date her that much nor do I want to make her think that I do. She's actually a legit 10/10 qt and I hope that this information doesn't change anything.

>If it comes down to it you can stalk her twitter for interests but don't make it too obvious you did that.
I can't honestly imagine how would that work. I don't want to stalk a girl like this and then just blatantly use the information to get her hooked. Sounds bad senpai.
>>
>>29373901
>How the fuck do I into small talk anyway?
It's actually easy as fuck. I was a NEETfag for two years and adjusted to normies fast. Depending on how work is going ask someone how they're holding up, as if work is some type of struggle. If it's nice out ask if they have any plans to enjoy it.

>I don't know, I feel like this isn't something I should ask as a fairly recently-met guy.
You can ask literally anyone if they have weekend or after work plans. It's not weird at all you autist.

>I can't honestly imagine how would that work. I don't want to stalk a girl like this and then just blatantly use the information to get her hooked.
It worked for me

be discreet about it and dont make it too obvious
>>
>>29374019
>It's actually easy as fuck. I was a NEETfag for two years and adjusted to normies fast. Depending on how work is going ask someone how they're holding up, as if work is some type of struggle. If it's nice out ask if they have any plans to enjoy it.
Yeah but how do I do it without actually making myself sound like I just want to fuck her and that I'm interested in her? I'm actually desperately trying not to fall for her because I know the consequences of dating a coworker.
>>
>>29374080
lmao autist just be nice to her and let the ball be in her court if she decides to pursue you

odds are she could be a friendly person herself and is taking jamal's cock on the side
>>
>>29374156
But... How should I be nice to a girl?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.