[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else fell for the /fit/ meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 824x1112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 824x1112
Anybody else fell for the /fit/ meme?
>>
>>29373326
it's not a meme you shit. even if it doesn't make people like you, it makes your life better
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 187x250
>>29373326
You were mistakes. Chicks don't carry about bodies they want 8+/10 face aesthetic

Pic related
>>
>>29373326
/fit/ is all manlets that all just have an easy time gaining weight because all they have to do is pick up a weight put it down then they're ripped.
>>
>>29373339
I'd argue my life is worst then before I started lifting
>>
i have nothing against /fit/

BUT i hate the type of people that push powers and milkshakes to artificially gain mass

if you are a small guy and barely gain mass then fuck it, be fit instead and stop trying to bypass your biological limit
>>
File: me.jpg (151 KB, 1264x360) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
151 KB, 1264x360
>>29373326
I fell for it hard. I'm a khv
>>
File: 1444301440124.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1444301440124.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>29373339
>stuck in a strenuous and time consuming routine that will make you feel like shit if you stop at any point for any reason

Yeah life sure is great
>>
>>29373326
Hahaha no, faggot, I saw an insecure faggot friend of mine vulnerable to peer pressure and women opinions fall for it.
Biggest cringe I've ever seen, he got really annoying and overly confident too, and started randomly insulting people and talking bad about people he didn't know anything about, seeking for approval and respect from others.

>>29373339
If you think it isn't a meme, you're Mark. That's the friend mentioned above.
>>
>>29373462
>that body
>6'1
>khv

Literally no fucking excuse.
>>
>>29373326
Yes, I was quite mad but now I just play with my miniatures all day long and consume alcohol.
>>
Being physically fit makes you look more attractive, but it won't solve your shitty personality or bad facial aesthetic. That said, getting fit builds discipline and builds confidence, both of which are very attractive.

It's not a meme, it's a great way of dealing with depression and makes you feel more like a man.
>>
>Spend hours in the gym every week getting fit
>Women keep getting fatter

Gee.
>>
Yeah I learned the hard way that girls don't give a fuck about how good your body is. You basically just have to be slim, its all about face and height which you have no control over. Over the past 3 or 4 years I've built a body that is easily in the top 10% (not saying much living in america), and it means fuck all if you don't have a handsome face attached to it. And i'm only 5'10.
>>
>>29373462
Nice joke, you literally just need to go to a beach or indoor swimming place, just anywhere you have an excuse to be shirtless and girls will all stare and flock to you with a body like that, if you really are khv then I'm guessing your face is absolutely dreadful.
>>
>>29373339
i've listed for periods in the past and my life is much better running. my body is better made for it, it's a better, less social experience, and the comfortable high is real. lifting would make my life worse.

for most losers who start lifting, i think their lives would be more quickly improved by starting with basic physical fitness. you throw someone on ss who can't even run a mile, noone should be surprised at their shit results after three months or how hopeless they feel
>>
>>29373514
Over a year training and if anything my confidence is lower than before I started. Stop forcing this meme
>>
File: zac-efron.jpg (33 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
zac-efron.jpg
33 KB, 300x400
If you're in it just to get girls, you only really need to work chest, arms and back, and not even to a strenous degree. You'll be able to get a pretty decent body like pic related from a fairly light basic routine consisting of curls, pressups, pullups and basic shit like that.
>>
>>29373584
You're the exception rather than the rule senpai
>>
>>29373514

I didn't get any confidence from it and my life is not better at all.

>>29373556

Not him but I have a great body and go to the beach often to tan, and girls might look but thats it. Not to mention I live in a beach town in florida so every young guy is also ripped because everyone hangs out at the beach every day. I see guys that are single digit body fat dating chubsters, the demand is that high.
>>
>get fit
>still have bad teeth
>still have ugly face
>still have bad sense of fashion
>still do the virgin walk
>still do the virgin talk
>still short

No one praises my discipline. They all say I only worked out so hard because I wanted to compensate for being small.
>>
>>29373594

try to put zac efron against a random construction worker who is lean as shit and he will die
all this muscle is just eye candy
>>
File: 1465013272535.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1465013272535.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
>>29373326
I did. I'm 5'7" though so it's not like it matters. this is cliche but i really do "do it for myself". it saps my energy which helps reduce anxiety, the endorphins make me less depressed for a few hours after the workout, and even though i'm not getting laid I like seeing the changes I've made to my body. went from 115 to 153 lbs. in the past year.

>>29373534
just got back from the grocery store and saw like 10 overweight women in a row. not skinny-fat overweight, like huge overweight. it's a shame women have such easy dating prospects otherwise they'd take better care of themselves
>>
>>29373663
>If you're in it just to get girls

Did you just see a pic of efron and sperg out? If you're in it for fighting ability then don't waste your time in the gym, learn a martial art.
>>
>>29373663
>all this muscle is just eye candy

That's what girls love though. You think they care about actual strength?
>>
>>29373556
Why not lift for a year and realize how stupid your post is
>>
>>29373696
if im gonna transform my body it has to be for my personal benefit first before its for a woman.

because there is literally no end to how much you can please a woman.
>>
>>29373339
Nope.
I was much happier as a skinnyfat loser who played vidya and fapped all day
>>
>>29373339

Go fuck yourself nigger

I use to lift and it was fucking pointless. GTFO of here man. I went from 200lbs to 160lbs in a mere 5 months. Me and my best friend used to fucking work out non stop and eat whatever we wanted because it was gains and we didn't fucking worry. Yet no girl liked me. I was confident as fuck and well educated. Fucking stupid /fit/ meme. Women don't care if your fit.

>it's the money, power, and the fucking car you drive.

Fucking mongrel mutt.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.