[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/ what is your weirdest phobia/fear? I'll start:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 20.png (100 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
20.png
100 KB, 600x556
So /r9k/ what is your weirdest phobia/fear?
I'll start:

>Astrophobia
I cant even look at the night sky without wanting to faint
>>
>>29373140

I got the same feeling looking at tall mountains from the ground. I got used to it after living in Utah for a few months.
>>
I have a phobia to reflections. Not just mirrors. Even when I see them in tv or movies I shiver
>>
>>29373140
probably be naked tbqh

i don't like being naked for too many people because im easily aroused

imagine of exhibitionism gave you anxiety
>>
>>29373140
Good old tyropohobia, I sometimes throw up when I see some hardcore hole shit irl
>>
Im afraid of eyes in the ocean. Thankfully this fear is only in 2 games that I have played.
Windwaker and a Beowulf game.
>>
>>29373140
That is a pretty unique one anon. What causes this sensation specifically? Do you feel like you are going to "fall" into the night sky?
>>
>>29373227
Came here to post this. It isn't because I'm ugly, I'm just scared my reflection is going to do something spooky, like smile at me when I'm not smiling.
>>
File: 7PWgjBR.jpg (32 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
7PWgjBR.jpg
32 KB, 380x254
spheksophobia
>>
File: 1459228596505.jpg (79 KB, 1000x708) Image search: [Google]
1459228596505.jpg
79 KB, 1000x708
I'm scared of 3D women, they just want to play mind games.
>>
>>29374228
probably wouldn't believe it but mirrors are a gateway for supernatural

>inb4 any radical athiesm tipping
>>
I have severe acrophobia. I cry and almost piss myself if I'm a meter above the ground.
>>
I have megalophobia. I get really uncomfortable when i stand close to tall people and since im 5'5 this happens quite often. People always look at me funny when i take a few steps back when talking to them.
>>
>>29373140
I don't know how you call it, but i feel very bad every time i see blood stuff, people getting sick, puking blood. I fainted 2 times while watching a film because of this.

Really makes me unconfortable,
>>
I'm scared of spiders and don't like sleeping in the dark.
>>
Kenophobia

>Kenophobia is the fear of voids or empty spaces

But it only applies to voids with absolute NO way to tell when it ends, which luckily never happens in real life.

Pic related is not the perfect example for it, since you have fog, and that lessens the anxiety. But if that fog would be gone and that minecraft plain would go on FOREVER, I would legitimately shit my pants.

Apeirophobia

>fear of eternity

self-explanatory
>>
File: Dbw4b.png (91 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Dbw4b.png
91 KB, 854x480
>>29374823
forgot muh pic

asdfasfgasfa
>>
>>29373140
Everyone resembles talking apes to me. Obviously that is esentially what we are but it never really hit me until one day when I was high. It weirds me out and I don't know why.
>>
File: 1447161982757.png (319 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
1447161982757.png
319 KB, 425x450
>>29374823
Holy hell you've just put a name on my fears

On one hand I'm fascinated by the whole idea of infinite, nothingness and void, but on the other, if I really think about those I approach more and more their actual meaning and it always terrifies me.

Like for fucks sake it's fucking incredible and delirium-indicing at the same time
>>
>>29373329
That's not weird, it's actually super common.
>>
>>29374228
>Came here to post this. It isn't because I'm ugly, I'm just scared my reflection is going to do something spooky, like smile at me when I'm not smiling.

i basically had the same fear desu. not that i recommend this, but what seemed to cure it for me was i got really high on acid and when i went to the bathroom i saw my reflection and it freaked the shit out of me cuz i thought something crazy was gonna happen in the mirror.

i just stood there frozen in fear for like 10 seconds and nothing happened, so i decided to make the creepiest\weirdest faces i could myself and just ended up laughing at how dumb it looked and i cant remember worrying about reflections since then.
>>
Dark waters
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.