[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would taking 30 pills of 5/325mg percocet kill you and what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_8806.jpg (47 KB, 550x321) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8806.jpg
47 KB, 550x321
Would taking 30 pills of 5/325mg percocet kill you and what would it be like?
>>
Maybe, you might throw up before your body absorbs enough drug. Better idea to take them for recreational purposes
>>
This is something you might want to look to taimapedia for.

The percocet will not kill you, but the acetaminophen will. Don't take more than 5000mg acetaminophen a day or you will suffer slow liver failure, which is completely agonizing. If you want to actually get fucked, use what's called a cold water extraction to remove the apap (CWE).
>>
>>29373273
You don't need to do that if you're taking less than like 300mg of apap. He won't need that many pills to get high
>>
>>29373349
Reread the OP.

Also no OP, probably just make you sick.
>>
>>29373273
You're an idiot.

>>29373372
You too.

>>29373093
That's almost double the lethal limit for oxycodone. With taking that much, you'll probably choke on your vomit before your heart stops (which won't take that long).
>>
It very well might. 150 milligrams of oxycodone (especially IR) could knock you out for sure. Just don't fight it, and go to sleep.
>>
God I miss having opiates. Never got physically addicted but I sure as fuck miss having that comfy buzz / body high and euphoria bout every other week.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.