[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had some month+ old piss bottles in my closet >smell like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1445380848015.png (124 KB, 5000x2571) Image search: [Google]
1445380848015.png
124 KB, 5000x2571
>had some month+ old piss bottles in my closet
>smell like rotting fish
>panicking because somebody is always home and they'll smell if I try to dispose of them
>finally have a 10 minute break
>empty them into the bathtub and rinse them out
>put a bunch of activate charcoal in them
>rinse them out again
>the activate charcoal completely neutralized the smell
>>
bump, this information needs to get out to the TRUE robots still here
>>
>>29372332

Why would you empty them in the bathtub? I empty mine in the toilet with intermittent flushing.

I wonder what causes the horrible smell because fresh urine doesn't smell anything like week old piss bottles.
>>
>>29372916
Fresh urine is sterile, but is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Once it's out of you bacteria can begin growing in it and start to break down the urea in the urine into ammonia and other nitrogenous compounds that are what cause the foul smell.
>>
>>29372916
With the bathtub you can put the end of the bottle directly in the drain and run water at the same time to ensure minimal piss leakage to the atmosphere
>>
>>29372332
Activated charcoal? Maybe you can tell me how to activate almonds.
>>
>>29373017
By shoving them up your ass

>>29372973
I have a sealed Pepsi bottle that is about 14 months old and in terrified to touch it case the bacteria has weakened the plastic
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.