[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never gag on a mtf's girlcock why live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1458859453664.png (636 KB, 540x876) Image search: [Google]
1458859453664.png
636 KB, 540x876
>you will never gag on a mtf's girlcock
why live
>>
if you become one, you can get all the autistic weeb trans lesbian cock you can handle or your money back
>>
>>29372402
So much this.

/mtfg/ is literally weaboo trans lesbian central. If you tell them you're trans and want a gf you ill get 30 skype invites instantly.
>>
File: a.jpg (45 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
45 KB, 1000x625
>>29372312
>you will never shoot 50 mtfs in a gaybar
why Allah
>>
>>29372441
nah you just have to be attractive

and i dont mean chad, if youre chad youre more likely to called a chaser

im a cute femboy and i get chased hard by them, a lot of them have a forcedfem fetish anyways kek
>>
File: trans-cock-selfie.jpg (110 KB, 540x725) Image search: [Google]
trans-cock-selfie.jpg
110 KB, 540x725
>>29372441
come on op, this robot shit isn't working out for you, and you're clearly not invested in modern western ideas of masculinity or you wouldn't be moping over your inability to scarf some girlcock. consider switching teams.
>>
>>29372457
>implying if you killed all 2,000 people at the gaybar that even 1 of those people would be transexual

Youd just kill straight white male dragqueens and aids-filled faggots doing meth.
>>
>>29372312
Good. I hope I never find myself in that activity at any point of my life. This is a reason to live.
>>
>>29372312

Is this thread about me? :3
>>
File: CjXy_lQVAAAAjY1.jpg (130 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
CjXy_lQVAAAAjY1.jpg
130 KB, 600x901
>>29372621
your kind is going extinct

your paranoid "heterosexuality" will soon be as despised as a dead religion

and because all meaning is socially constructed, your precious beliefs will literally be meaningless

welcome to the future namefag, suck it down
>>
>>29372689
hey there you are, was wondering when youd show up
>>
>>29372689
Pizza teach me how to be a cute tranny so I can have a chance of dating other trannies since they aren't into guys.
I'm serious.
>>
>>29372788
lol is that thing supposed to be attractive? It's clearly a man in makeup, not even close to passing.
>>
File: 9_2737983.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
9_2737983.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>>29372867
poor str8fag. how's that working out for you? does your sad devotion to that ancient religion keep you warm at night? wouldn't you rather fall asleep in your trap gf's arms after she fucks you silly?
>>
>tfw you will never have 2 cute, extremely feminine trans/trap gfs with nice cocks
>tfw they will never force you to wear cute girly clothes even though you are a big hairy man
>tfw they will never spitroast you and fill your holes with warm cum and make you squirt in a pair of adorable panties
>tfw they will never cuddle you afterwards and be truly in love
>>
>>29372788
>your kind is going extinct
Because of liberals in the US and Europe? In most countries in Africa or Asia these things would be killed in the open streets. Even most people in "progressive" countries secretly despise them and know that they should not exist.
>>
>>29373091
lol africa used to be gay as shit, those countries were just temporarily brainwashed by christfags since great britain and the u.s. steamrolled them. look it up, all that shit in uganda is controlled by american christfags. if you can put your fee-fees to the side and do some research i think you'll find conservative "tradition" is mostly invented.
>>
>>29373091
pansexuality and transgenderism is just history starting to correct itself after 2000 years of christfags. no need to get bent out of shape about it.
>>
>>29372788
Nah, societies have had your 'ideals' before, it just ends up destroying the society. It isn't some new great advancement in tolerance and understanding or whatever buzzwords you want to use. It's the canary in the coal mine dying.
>>
>>29372800

Heyyy hi. Kinda easy too summon me I guess.

>>29372843

Anon pls don't transition to get a gf. That's just a clusterduck waiting to happen. I mean yeah, it's your life and your body, but in my opinion you probs shouldn't take hrt if you don't have gender dysphoria to some degree..
>>
>you will never gag on a mentally ill, estrogenized homosexual man's penis

Fixed that for you
>>
I'd rather ftm manpussy
>>
>be talking to qt trans girl
>she actually messaged me first
>we're talking somewhat sporadically for about a week
>suddenly she just stops after a completely innocuous message
>It's been a week with no contact
why, papa? tell me why?
Is it possible to recover?
>>
>>29375147
pure superstition to think any of this could "destroy" a society more than a million more logical/physical factors. you're getting your facts from Victorian-era christfags who were scared to look down at their own genitals.
>>
>>29375488
what did she say, anonymous?
>>
bump for feminine penises
>>
>>29377139
There is no such beast.
>>
please sit on my lap pizza
>>
>>29377981

Can we play vidya?
>>
>>29378603

sure, I'll even let you be player one
>>
>>29372312
Reddit raiders fucking leave. We all know what you're doing and we're sick of you.

No such thing as 'mtf', no actual users,of this board want your gay agenda pushed on them. Fuck off. You abandoned the last thread after a few anons called you out.

Just knock it off, this board is done with your bullshit.
>>
>>29372788
>hurr hurr I forget why Rome fell we are totally original and not hurting nobody famalam

Yeah. No. Nobody is this stupid, fucking raiders need to leave.
>>
>>29378955
>>29378997
go back to pol you stupid shills

youre the only ones raiding here
>>
>>29372555
No, no you are not a 'cute femboy' and there is no such thing.

I'm going to hop on your next thread, too. This board needs a crackdown, you're cancer and we're done.
>>
>>29379034
youre pathetic

no one else is on your side retard
stop going into threads where you dont belong
>>
>>29379017
You used that line in the last thread. Nobody buys it. Your raid has been obvious for a while now, give up ffs.

This board is onto you and we'll keep posting disclaimers in raid threads until you're purged. Fuck off.
>>
>>29379057
Actually a lot of people are 'on his side' whereas you only had people from your reddit page backing you.

Also: fuck off and die
>>
>>29379060
>>29379081
>faggot threads get posted every hour of the day
>in the last hour the same two retards show up in the threads spamming the same /pol/ images and retarded garbage

fucking retarded hypocrites
>>
>>29372312
is that your picture op? I think I know you
>>
>>29378603
Take a picture of your naked feet RIGHT NOW
>>
>>29379099
Yep, like clockwork. Always with the same anime pics and 'feminine' roleplay that goes on completely oblivious to the real people posting around them, always a minute apart.

Obvious raid is obvious, are you really retarded enough to think nobody noticed? And there are at least 3 anons in here calling you out, retard.
>>
>>29379158
actually its only one person, just you.
>>
>>29378910

What are playing?

>>29379117

I can't I'm at work and my feet are all sweaty and gross I doubt you'd wanna see.
>>
>>29372788
>>29375796
this logic is not sound.
for something to be a social construct, it has to be temporary, as society is temporary.
so the opposite concepts don't go "extinct", they just cease to be the dominant force of the compass for a certain period of time. to fail to observe such a theme occurring is to only live in the "now".

it's like an alternating current.
>>
>>29379243
Pizza, sweaty soles are the most sexual type of soles. Feet are best when they're warm, moist , soft and pinkish blushing color.
>>
>>29379385

I know sweetie I'm just teasing you.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.