[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a bi gf and she wanted to sleep with another girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-18_23.31.47.jpg (131 KB, 848x1040) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-18_23.31.47.jpg
131 KB, 848x1040
If you had a bi gf and she wanted to sleep with another girl, how would you react?
>>
Guess it was the wrong place to ask... not only does no one here have a gf, no one can even begin to imagine having one.
>>
Ask to have a threesome first
Have a few threesomes
Then let her fuck other girl
>>
>>29372305
Firm no.
Any evidence she did and I tell her to pack her bags and debate beating the shit out of the third party.
Man, woman, dog, whatever.
If it's a dog I get to beat it to death.
>>
>>29372582
Beat the dog to death? You serious? Why beat to death the victim? It would be obvious that your gf raped the poor animal.
>>
>>29372612
The dog is tainted now.
It's up for debate anyway.
I think it'd be down to circumstances and my mood on the day.
>>
>>29372305
>>29372582
Personally, if she said she wanted to or I even had evidence she wanted to that would be grounds for kicking her out.
No point having a relationship when she is not happy, because she's just going to do it behind your back.
>>29372612
IMO, if a girl has sex with a dog she is no longer a she to me, she is an it.
>>
>>29372673
You need help man
>>
This happened to me before, however it was a mutual friend of many years and the whole thing was fueled by a bunch of drugs. I watched, just didn't participate because it was impossible to get it up and I lacked the attention span to do anything else.

All in all was pretty good I suppose, however I understand why people wouldn't be okay with it.
>>
Shameless self bump for more opinions
>>
>>29372305
I have aFWB with a dutch girl who's bi and we're actively looking for a lady friend to fuck together. Shit's cash.
>>
>>29372857
Get one of them hot Asians
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.