[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell did he do it? It doesn't make any sense. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
Why the hell did he do it? It doesn't make any sense. He had everything: Money, confidence, a nice car, education etc...

And why did he kill his Asian bros, but killed only so few (and ugly) girls?

Something really stinks about this story.
>>
He also had good looks a father with a lot of connections.

He was part of the fucking 1%.

Why the hell would he throw everything away just because he didn't have sex? Why not go to a hooker?

Like I said: Nothing makes sense about this story, and robots don't even question it. It's really sad.
>>
it doesnt make sense indeed, i also wonder why.
>>
he saw the glow beneath the ebb and flow
>>
>>29372271
>>29372368
>>29372534
Crazy people do crazy things. More news at 11.
>>
>>29372271
A supreme gentleman doesn't shoot girls
>>
>>29372271

All that can't fix being a manlet
>>
>>29372271
>confidence

No. That's the one thing he didn't have. He was a pitiful whiny faggot.
>>
>>29372271
likely that on the day of the shooting, things were done in a heat of the moment fashion, he shot on impulse, and he was probably panicked and disoriented, knowing that would be his final day. he wouldve regretted not killing more chads / stacies
>>
>>29372271
As I have an actual mental illness and also because it is easy to do so, I don't like people saying "the person is just crazy".
But honestly it makes no sense what he did. Maybe he was not crazy but had a really toxic personality?
>>
>>29372271
I remember seeing him post his videos on the Misc before he went on his killing spree.

I was 100% convinced he was trolling. Looks like I was wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHfoLnCN2no
>>
>>29372681
This. He hardly ever spoke to girls and when he did he did so expecting to get laid.
>>
Elliot was doubtlessly autistic. As we all know, assburgers types all have a fixation. Usually it's anime, but in Elliot's case, it was women. More specifically, sex. He was obsessed with sex, and thought losing his virginity would vindicate and validate his entire existence.

He thought losing his virginity was the key to social success. He thought he would finally feel inner confidence and self respect once he fucked a woman. Like most autistics, he spent more time trying to "figure out" how to fit in with people than actually doing things to increase his chances of gaining that social approval and access.

Most guys eventually realize that women are attracted to independent men who can provide for them. Elliot had no independence and couldn't provide anything for a woman. He was a spoiled, self-absorbed autistic twit who literally thought girls should want to fuck him because of his cool BMW. He was outraged that women didn't want to fuck him. Instead of actually improving himself, and leveraging his personal qualities (good looking, articulate, privilege) - Elliot decided to make women pay.

That's as simple as it was to him. They wouldn't fuck him, and it wasn't his fault. It was their fault. His personal responsibility be dammed. He killed people because he felt so alienated from society because he literally felt cheated. Ironically, Elliot enjoyed more privilege than most, and as I mentioned above, he actually had many good qualities worth building on that eventually would have gotten him laid.

tl;dr: get a job and become independent and maybe girls will want to fuck you.
>>
>>29372271
he may have actually avoided girls during his shooting spree in the same way he avoided them on a regular basis.
>>
>>29372271
>his Asian bros

They stole his candles, constantly bothered him, and he even had one arrested. He even stated in My Twisted World that they were such terrible housemates, it was better having the chad hosuemate
>>
>>29372823
>tfw having a job
>tfw living alone
>tfw independent
>tfw no girl wants to fuck me
>>
>>29372271
He only wanted 10s. He was obviously living in a rich area, so simply being an autist with money wasn't going to get him anywhere compared to the equally rich Chads around him.

By all accounts he was pretty fucking insane as well, just had a lot of delusions of grandeur fester in his head over time. He could easily have found a decent 7-8 girl.
>>
>>29372875
Also, this Memeyneux video was pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oybAUKZhaMA
>>
>>29372271
>what did he mean by this?

:^))) ORIGINALshfmaJRNEWVSVZ
>>
>>29372823
>He thought losing his virginity was the key to social success
>Implying it isn't
Bruhhhh.
>>
Never trust a manlet with rational decisions.
>>
>>29372917

The tragic part of Elliot is that he really believed this. It isn't true, though. But he most likely absorbed demented perspectives on sexuality from media. Television shows, movies etc. Most young people are improperly socialized in this manner, but for Elliot it seemed to take a really dark twist.

If you watch his final video, you can tell he's pretty autistic. He basically tries to make himself sound like an action-movie style villain. He even does like, evil laughs at some point. Extremely cringe worthy. This dude was severely fucked in the head, and this society did it to him.
>>
File: 1374484363727.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1374484363727.png
5 KB, 645x773
>beta
>autistic
>isolated
>spoiled
oh gee i wonder why a guy with those 4 qualities would go on a poorly executed shooting spree. he had no idea what he was doing, thats why. its obvious why he went on the shooting spree, that shouldnt confuse you at all. as for the poor execution of it, why he only shot a few random dudes and like one ugly girl instead of chads/stacies, its because he didnt know how

his shooting spree is what most robot shooting sprees would turn out as. you all like to fantasize about gunning down armies of chads/stacies in a sorority and wracking up crazy high scores. but in reality most of you would just panic, kill a couple randoms, get cold feet at the door of the sorority house, and run away/kill yourself

guns are difficult, putting a plan together is difficult, actually hitting your targets with a gun is diffcult, keeping your cool is difficult, etc etc. shooting sprees are difficult, and if theres one thing we all understand its that robots suck at doing difficult things. thats why all the highest scores come from cold, calculating badasses who have been moderately successful in life. Elliott was a whiny bitch who never had any kind of success, just like us

thats why Rodge the God is the king of /r9k/, not because he killed a bunch of normies, but because he tried to kill a bunch of normies and failed pathetically, in true /r9k/ fashion
>>
He hated asians more than women, that's why he brutally stabbed them each like 30 times.
>>
>>29372271

Same reason most of you aspie robots would
>>
>>29373039
>thats why Rodge the God is the king of /r9k/, not because he killed a bunch of normies, but because he tried to kill a bunch of normies and failed pathetically, in true /r9k/ fashion

lel.com
>>
>>29373039
This. I doubt people on here are breivik's
>>
>>29372875
my gf is a solid 5/10 and I am pretty ugly/fucked up myself. I have her pussy all the time and I love it. I will never fuck hot girls. Just give in and fuck ugly girls instead of killing people it's fine. ugly girls learn to suck more dick eventually to compensate.
>>
>>29373039

I like how the qualities which get you forward in life (no empathy, confidence, narcissism, etc) are the same qualities which make you a cold-blooded killer.

Breivik for example was a successful self-made millionaire and mason. Ted Bundy was very succesful with the ladies etc... hell most serial killers were charming and successful.

This really tells you something about the society we live in.

You know how they say that probably every president is a psychopath? The same thing applies to TV moderators, singers, businessmen, doctors etc... they all score very high on the psychopath scala.
>>
>>29373199

Maybe the tragic thing is that Elliot Rodger wasn't like that at all at core of his heart.

Maybe he was just a beta-introvert trying to be something he wasn't, an alpha-extrovert.

That's the really sad thing about this. Elliot... why in heavens name didn't you just stick to playing vidya? Why?

This should be a lesson to all NEETs. Never abandon your hobbies and try to be someone you aren't. It's very tempting. Don't do it.

If he sticked to his nerdy routines and hobbies, he would still be alive. This evil world tempted him and then consumed him.

It's not the NEET world which is so hard about being NEET. It's the other world trying to corrupt us and indoctrinate us and brainwash us into believing we are lonely. Robots are only lonely among other people, never when they are alone.

This should truly be a lesson.
>>
>>29372271
>>29372368
He treats life like he's the only character in a video game and everyone else is an NPC put in to advance his narrative.

He dropped out of college because he couldn't sit in the same room as someone he thought was attractive, yet never talked to.

His only attempt at making friends was to go to a park for eight hours and wait for other people to approach him.

He only ever admits there could be something wrong with him or his approach to life once, I can't remember what it was but it was pretty minor.

Life doesn't work that way. If you want friends you have to be interesting and start conversations with people to find out if you think they're interesting.

He was so self entitled, probably from growing up so rich that he thought everything else would come that easy.
>>
>>29373039
This.

A literal door stopped his little fantasy.
>>
>He dropped out of college because he couldn't sit in the same room as someone he thought was attractive, yet never talked to.
This is a good argument in favor of single-gender educational facilities. It's the only way for everyone to get an equal education.
>>
What pol tier brainwhashing do to white people is hard enough. A sociopathic half asian guy shouldn't be exposed.
>>
>>29372368
>He was part of the fucking 1%.
Hell no. The 1% of fronting maybe. Dude's mom and Dad lived in rentals.
>>
It had nothing to do with race you racist retards, he was just a mentally defective asshole
>>
>>29376051
Hicks think paying $400 a month to lease a BMW makes you wealthy.
>>
File: 1464589581698.jpg (99 KB, 720x934) Image search: [Google]
1464589581698.jpg
99 KB, 720x934
>>29372271
He was a low test faggot. If he started lifting he could've became a high test alpha /fit/izen
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.