[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for the spicey thinkers for /r9k/ why is fat shaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
question for the spicey thinkers for /r9k/

why is fat shaming is the most common shaming tactic out there?
i don't see many alcoholics and smokers getting rammed as hard as fat people do

i mean shit, my neighbour is dying from drinking and have to sleep with a machine that helps him breath but i never seen anyone that actually come up to help him or even suggest he got a problem
>>
>>29372252
Nice b8, good luck OP
>>
>>29372269
oh right, i should post on the daily black cock thread right
>>
File: 1453169927431.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1453169927431.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>29372252
because not being fat is literally the easiest thing anyone could ever achieve and yet so many people fail to grasp that simple understanding and they still eat themselves to an early miserable disgusting grave
>>
Because being a fat swine makes you less aesthetic than any alcoholic or meth head
>>
>>29372252
I'm going to be honest: Fat shame-er here. (In my head, never would say it someone outloud)

I immediately just assume fat people are lazy and lack self-control. If you don't have the will power to eat less and/or exercise more, how can I trust that you'll do anything?

People that are fat also just look gross to me. The thought that you have roll of fat where sweat, grease or dirt can collect is just nasty.

On the same lines, it's really hard for me to be attracted to any girl that's overweight. I can overlook chubby if they have other redeeming factor. Ex: I slept a chubby girl not because she was physically attractive, but cause she was really cool. Loved talking about space exploration, she's working for Lockheed Martin this summer actually. But no lie, it was hard for me to stay hard. Couldn't picture a long term thing.
>>
>>29372252
You are absolutely right. I should call out smokers and alcohol abusers. I am capable of doing it here, but truth to be told in real-life it is much easier to shame fatties than smokers and alcohol abusers.

Alcohol and smoking still has coolness about it, that makes it harder.
>>
>>29372252
Losing weight is almost effortless and drastically improves your health and fitness. More importantly fatties do eventually get fed up and get on a treadmill if you call them fat enough times.

Substance dependence typically has some root cause that isn't just being a piece of shit, eating pizza and drinking cola all day.
>>
>>29372329
i disagree, there are several biological factors that can determain if a person is fat prone or not

for example fat people have smaller hands and different facial features, probably because of testosterone kicking in too late
>>
>>29372638
well idk. iv worked with a person that worked in a physically demanding job 10 hours a day and he had a pot belly

the only thing we ate was lunch which was a sandwich with meat
>>
>>29372733
food addiction is substance dependence you retard
>>
>>29372329
>I've never been fat or had to lose any weight
>>
>>29372733

>calls people a piece of shit

>on 4chan

Kek.
>>
File: 1401859697588.png (16 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1401859697588.png
16 KB, 900x900
>>29372252
Losing weight is literally as easy as not eating as much, and it becomes even easier the more you weight because of a higher BMR stemming from requiring more effort to move an overweight body.

Plus, unlike both alcoholism and smoking, being fat inconveniences everyone else around the fat person, as they have to deal with the fat fuck taking up 3x as much space as a normal person and also smelling like shit regardless of whether they've showered.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.