[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1461985449075.jpg (4 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1461985449075.jpg
4 KB, 250x240
Why is it that in every tv show the man is portrayed as a bumbling fool and the woman is the only reasonable person in the household?
I'm skipping channels and literally every sitcom has the same trope
>>
>>29372197
Female power fantasy.
>>
>>29372197
>watching tv

Just pirate movies, tv is cancer except for actual comedy shows.
>>
>watching the tube

kys
>>
>>29372197

You should consider watching Modern Family. Relatively speaking, it's pretty balanced. Phil Dunphy isn't a cuck, he does real nigga shit.

If you're watching crap like Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond, you don't deserve good things.
>>
women need something to entertain their minds while the men are off at work and they're at home taking care of the baby. creating a female power fantasy in TV shows and movies that they will watch in their free time gives them a false sense of power and prevents them from thinking, keeping them in the kitchen
>>
>>29372495
to be a little clearer, these shows portray being a submissive wife as a good thing, because the viewers are led to believe that the wife always has the upper hand or the final word... causing the women viewers to be content and keeping them in their place because they subconsciously identify with it
>>
File: 1431914402283.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1431914402283.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>29372495

I think this is really just part of the modern Western cuck culture. Of course men are fucking subhuman idiots and women are soooo smart. That's the SJW line at least.
>>
File: tumblr_nnugwsaGOA1rfqutoo6_500.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnugwsaGOA1rfqutoo6_500.png
135 KB, 483x442
>movies where main characters are female
TV is so fucking cucked nowadays, especially since a few years ago I would say, it's hard to find something decent to watch. thats why I like old movies, I just watch TCM and will most likely have something good
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.