[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What attributes are present in the typical person that kills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1459935313493.jpg (418 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1459935313493.jpg
418 KB, 768x768
What attributes are present in the typical person that kills themselves?

Probably below average looking + high intelligence, right? Under these conditions they probably realize how absurd life is and are too smart to be entertained around most people, and probably realize women aren't worth it so they don't put in the extra effort to appeal to them, which they have to do since they're below average looking.
>>
a little pussy who has no balls
>>
That and they hate themselves to begin with.
>>
>high intelligence
>suicide

yeah, ok senpai
>>
>>29372182
>high intelligence

stop
>>
>>29372288
>>29372295

High intelligence people can be lazy without positive reinforcement (which they might not get due to being below average looking) since they realize life is pointless. Leads to depression and then suicide.
>>
>>29372182
>le smart people kill themselves meme
go read about programmed cell death
it is basic biology that when an organism is no longer useful to its community it will remove itself
>>
>high intelligence
So you're one of those people OP?
Maybe you should off yourself really
>>
high self awareness

but it don't matter as the primary source is environmental factors
>>
>>29372378

Anyone that literally isn't retarded can function in society, though. It doesn't mean smart people aren't more prone to kill themselves.
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 233x216
>>29372348
if theyre so intelligent, wouldn't they realize the most intelligent decision would be to work harder

checkmate

smart but lazy is merely a meme that only exists in fiction
>>
>>29372423

Or they realize they're just going to die anyway and I'm suggesting if they're mistreated in life due to being below average looking, they probably don't want to contribute to society anyway.
>>
>>29372423
But work harder for what?
As stated, life is pointless. You die eventually, and playing video games all day gives you constant satisfaction rather than the momentary happiness you get when doing something you like while working your ass off.
>>
It sounds like suicide is up across all segments of society. I think it's because they feel like they have no power over anything, and suicide is the last thing that they control, and so they use it.
>>
>>29372504
/thread
I also think it all comes down to control
>>
>>29372378
Useful in what way?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.