[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're walking down the aisle at the gas station and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 0cNLW6U[1].jpg (234 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
0cNLW6U[1].jpg
234 KB, 1080x1349
You're walking down the aisle at the gas station and you see this girl standing in your way. She says something to you that you can't quite catch, but it sounds flirtatious. What do you do?
>>
>>29372135
Pretend I didn't hear her and turn around obviously.
>>
Think about saying something, imagine our lives together, laughing and cuddling, then not say anything and walk away, think about her at night, wake up, cry,
>>
>>29372135
If shes confident enough to show that much skin, shes too confident for me.
>>
Ask her what she said.
>>
excuse me miss do you know the location of the magnum sized condoms?
>>
File: Cloak-1991.jpg (416 KB, 1600x1006) Image search: [Google]
Cloak-1991.jpg
416 KB, 1600x1006
>>29372135
she cant see me
she cant see me
she cant see me
>>
RKO
K
O
>>
>>29372135
Sorry. I don't have cash on me
>>
>>29372159
pretty much this

chuggachuggawhirrrrrpfffbtbt
>>
Leave immediately because her belly button is disgusting.
>>
Push her out of the way and yell out "no roastie will stand in the way of my tendies"
>>
>>29372141
You turn around and go down the next aisle to grab a cold drink. Now she's blocking the fridge! What a tease! She tells you that you'll have to go through her if you want your Arizona Mucho Mango. How do you respond?
>>
>>29372159
Sound about right.
>>
>>29372203
Use my 2nd amendment rights to get her out of the way
>>
>>29372203
>squint eyes in confusion
>"u-uh what?"
>"i'm just trying to get a drink, cmon I got places to go"
>>
>>29372135
I back off and get back to where there are witnesses and cameras. Get gas and leave as quickly as possible before I get accused of rape.
>>
>>29372203
go for something to eat then
hell or just go home since petrols are expensive
>>
>>29372203
"y-you too"
Then I leave the store without buying anything and post on /r9k/ how this slut stacy bullied me and is fucking chad right now.
>>
>>29372135
Ask her to repeat what she said, because I can't answer something I didn't hear good.
>>
File: 1408467708806.jpg (11 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1408467708806.jpg
11 KB, 250x236
>lay down
>start hyperventilating
>slowly start muttering
>slowly get louder
>eventually screaming "RAVIOLI, RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI"
>police come
>throw luke warm spaghetti at the
>call my mum from jail
>she leaves me to go out to dinner with my step dad
>meet some nice nazis and have a good time in jail
>>
>>29372135
Walk to one side and say excuse me without making eye contact.
Same thing I do with any talking head in my way.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.