[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you bait, /r9k/? Do you: 1. Post an opinion you completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lKaicvA.jpg (220 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
lKaicvA.jpg
220 KB, 3000x3000
How do you bait, /r9k/?

Do you:

1. Post an opinion you completely disagree with for the sake of seeing what other people think about said opinion, perhaps to vindicate your disagreement with it

2. Post an opinion that is both sincere and ironic for the sake of getting a diverse and numerous range of replies

3. Post a strongly worded representation of your real opinion because you feel like demonstrating your own knowledge about it

4. Other (please specify)
>>
Just do something that people hate
>>
>>29371866

Just make an honest, divergent political post on /pol/ and you will be sure to get a couple fish hook posts. They are so used to agency bots spitting out things that they can no longer tell honest posts from bait.

On /r9k/ just say that women are human beings with rights and some can be lonely.
>>
>>29372148
>>29372285
This is more of a personal preference type question.
>>
2 b h I just be myself :^)
>>
>>29371866
When I see a pseudointellectual who believes things that are probably correct but clearly has no idea why I like to argue for something false but more competently than they do. It really pisses them off and they start sperging out about how people have to accept their beliefs because 'science' and 'logic' say so.
>>
i have a theory that people whom bait/bully/annoy others have stronger dopamine release than the average person
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.