[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here loves sleeping? Sleeping is just amazing and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Sleeping-Positions-feature.jpg (288 KB, 1500x778) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping-Positions-feature.jpg
288 KB, 1500x778
Who else here loves sleeping?

Sleeping is just amazing and my biggest hobby.
Sleeping is the meaning of life.

We are born not for living. We are born for sleeping.

The only reason I haven't fucking killed myself is because when I'm dead I can't sleep anymore... or if death is like eternal sleep then why not sleep in this life?
>>
>>29371819
>tfw insomnia
>tfw sleep twice a week
can't wake up
>>
Getting to sleep (when I can) is pretty much the favorite part of my life. I wish it didn't go so fast before the BEEEP BEEP BEEP.
>>
>tfw can't sleep for too long

Yes I enjoy sleeping too.
>>
File: 1461440000140.jpg (37 KB, 1000x825) Image search: [Google]
1461440000140.jpg
37 KB, 1000x825
>>29371894
>I wish it didn't go so fast before the BEEEP BEEP BEEP.
Oh poor little babby. Now that is one thing I'll never take for granted, not having to use the devils clock.

>tfw waking up in the middle of the night, barely awake enough to think ''damn i'm comfy'' before falling asleep again
>>
I slept 11 hours today, on and off
>>
>>29372968
kek you god damned NEETs I know women all crave the BIG NEET COCK while I get wagecucked and will want me to raise your NEET children.
>>
>>29371894
another day another dollar, right wagie?
>>
File: 1464890549506.jpg (12 KB, 300x342) Image search: [Google]
1464890549506.jpg
12 KB, 300x342
>stay up all night and wake up at 5pm
>try to go to bed sometime early (12-1am) and hope to wake up at a decent time
>wake up
>check time
>8pm

rinse and repeat
>>
On weekdays, I wake up at like 615 AM and go to sleep between 11 and 1130.

On weekends, no mater what time I go to sleep, I really can't wake up any later than 9 AM or so or else I feel like shit
>>
>>29371819
Absolutely. It's one of the little things that grows on you as you get older. Louis CK had a nice skit on it
>>
My favorite feeling in the entire world is that blurred line between being conscious and becoming unconscious before you fall asleep.

My least favorite feeling in the world is falling asleep, then hearing the alarm to have to start the day, feeling like there was no gap between falling asleep and getting up.

Solution: set an alarm to go off every 3 hours until you have to wake up. I have been doing this for years. So, I go to bed at midnight, set the alarm for 3 am, alarm goes off, I turn it off and set it for 6 am. Then I get back into bed and enjoy the feeling of falling into the void that is being asleep, and I also have a reference point between falling asleep and waking up so I don't experience my least favorite feeling.

A bonus from this technique is that the amount of lucid dreams you get go up by a lot.
>>
>>29371819
>tfw tinnitus
Sleeping is a chore more than anything.
>>
>>29373528
I do this too. I'll set my alarm for an hour before I have to wake up, then there alarms every 15 minutes after that. I love that blurry in-between consciousness when you just wake up and you can ride it out. Also I get morning wood really bad and I love jerking off to start my day
>>
Sleeping is great, if only I can get enough of it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.