[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on women forcing themselves into men's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: cunt.png (632 KB, 586x750) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
632 KB, 586x750
What are your thoughts on women forcing themselves into men's hobbies and exploiting betacucks in order to form a successful career?
>>
I don't think about it because it isn't worth thinking about
>>
>>29371630
beta-cuck spotted
>>
>>29371649
although that might be true I don't see what that has to do with your little children's hobby. Do you play with action figures in the bathtub as well making fighting noises with your mouth whist rubbing your tiny erection on your little rubber ducky? I think you need to look up the definition of exploitation. You might realize it's not so serious after you graduate junior high, if you graduate.
>>
>>29371607
It's the fucking worse. I have to work with female """""coders""""" and I always knows which male coworker wrote their code because I recognize it when reviewing the commits. Sometimes it seems like they had it done by random twats from the Internet. Saw foreign comments once (for something that couldn't possibly have already existed). Thank god I work on the backend and don't have to deal with them directly.
>>
>>29371777
What crawled up your vagina?
>>
''''''''''''''''''Men'''''''''''''''''' who want to be exploited are the problem here.
>>
>>29371607
Where there's a market, there's a way. If they wanna blow money on a fantasy who are we to judge the girls providing it.
>>
>>29371607
They do it because it works reliably.
Why would you hate a dog for biting a noisy child? It's the nature of the beast.

The men who enable it are responsible.
>>
>vidya design company
>half the staff is female
>2% of player base is female

Idk why but I feel the staffing should be more reflective of the players. Have you ever played a game after a weird patch and ask yourself, do the devs even play this game?
>>
It's the free market in action buddy, wherever there are beta bux there are shameless whores ready to take every last cent they can.
>>
File: 1404299469600s.jpg (7 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1404299469600s.jpg
7 KB, 250x231
I'd do it too
>>
>>29371607
I work as an electrician and it's horrible. I work for a big company and they have a few female hires. They come to the construction site wearing makeup thinking they are special because they are women in construction and think they are better than all the men. The funny thing is they constantly bitch and moan about the work and have men help them and do their work for them. Women are not equal to men and need to get out of male spaces.
>>
I don't consider people with these hobbies 'men'
>>
>>29371934
>Have you ever played a game after a weird patch and ask yourself, do the devs even play this game?
All the time. It's why japanese and eastern european games are so supreme nowadays.
>>
>>29371934
You're forgetting about voice acting/artists/willy diddlers. None of those people like videogames, but if you could make money by talking wouldn't you?
>>
>>29371777
There is literally nothing wrong with dropping out
>>
>>29371607
I fucking hate that attention whoring bitch. Gets a free pass for being a shallow attention whore under a "gamer" persona. Makes me absolutely livid that this is a path to success for people. "Success" is really just stupid.
>>
>>29371607
>forcing
no ones forcing you to watch twitch whores you dumb neets
>>
I detest them, but they're not completely to blame. There's obviously a market of thirsty beta "men" who give money to these whores.

Would you do the same thing if you were somewhat attractive? After all, it's free money.
>>
>>29371607
They do what they do man
They gotta milk it for all it's worth and have plans for the future though
No one is going to want to watch them when they're 40, and there's no way they'll make enough money to retire at that age off of neetbux
>>
File: 1434753504962.jpg (315 KB, 1167x933) Image search: [Google]
1434753504962.jpg
315 KB, 1167x933
i thought /r9k/ was full of betas

you should like this
>>
>>29371607
nothing really, is just a typical aspect of their nature.
I'm more mad at the fags that give them any sort of attention.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.