[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On My Perceived Hostility in Others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1442693189799.jpg (28 KB, 416x415) Image search: [Google]
1442693189799.jpg
28 KB, 416x415
Have you ever noticed how mean everyone is? It is as if they are are all extremely on edge, always just a second away from dismissing you with hostility. I feel this way about most people. Rather than being open and kind, it seems that each person is extremely entitled and impatient with others. It bothers me since I'm nothing like them then, in that I am always open and kind.
>>
>>29371577
>left looks like an overtrimmed bird with a commonly accepted hairstyle
>right is a manly confident in his unconventional hairstyle
we know which one of these men actually has balls
>>
>>29371577
I don't know about you but I'm just pissed off seeing all these damn numales
>>
>>29371577
You're a faggot, that explains it all
>>
>>29371593
Guy on the right has one of the best looking mullets I've ever seen to be honest.
>>
The one on the rift has nice hair tho. I love mullets. But I love bowlcuts slightly more.
>>
>>29371577
Since this is a weird thinly disguised thread about op pic, i don't think it will become true, because left basically represents the capability of growing your bodily hair which shows how much testosterone is in your body, while the right is just a trend. Or are we talking about the haircut on the left? I don't follow fashion well, sorry
>>
I'm sorry, the picture is unrelated, I just thought it was interesting so I posted it.
>>
>>29371577
>I'm nothing like them then, in that I am always open and kind.
Nice virtue signalling, fag.
>>
>>29371865
Well then i don't know if you are baiting and what is the point, but getting your frustration on others is a normal human behaviour unfortunately, so i guess that ends the topic.
>>
>>29371577
Yeah, you can either be a gullible bitch (in the eyes of the assholes) or a asshole.
It's kinda hard balancing them two unless you're realy good at reading people and brainfucking them (I doubt that since someone with said social skills would probably not hang here)
>>
>>29371593
>mullet
>unconventional hairstyle in the 80s/90s
>>
You don't even see shit like the guy on the left that often aside from advertisements and magazines.

Then again I live in a kind of non-hipster city. People don't actually look like that now, right?
>>
>>29372028
>People don't actually look like that now, right?

They do, I know several personally. They pay $50 for a straight razor shave with whiskey aftershave (yes, really) at some hipster barber shop. And then they post pictures of it on facebook and instasnap and whatever else normies use to fish for likes and shares.
>>
>>29372028
Walk into any club
>>
>>29371850
Uh ok. It's pretty obvious that this beard trend started to hide weak numale chins. Just look at the guy on the right. Does that look like lower test to you? Besides they're both trends.
>>
>>29372028
>I lift with a guy like this
>I am also like this
>I get angry when I see more people like this

Living the dream.
>>
File: 1459869260911.jpg (372 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459869260911.jpg
372 KB, 800x600
I'm a nice person but people keep taking advantage of me and I hate it when people call me nice because it makes me feel like a huge beta loser.
>>
>>29371577
i really want this numale fashion trend to end
the only problem is something even more cancerous will replace it
>>
>>29371577
>image
Caring about what other thinks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.